Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are girls not attracted to me?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I mean I am the perfect guy, the supreme gentleman.
I mean I am a luminary on the biggest forum for alpha males and I can jerk off for hours without dropping an ounce of my exquisite golden man liquid.
Ever since I hit puberty girls have been rejecting me.
All these stuck up blonde sluts only go for these obnoxious brutes that treat them like trash.

Anyways I am off to drink my coke zero and enjoy the beautiful sunset, if only a beautiful blonde girl could join me.

Last edited:
I can relate, expect that i know exactly why they aren’t attracted to me.

All these stuck up blonde sluts only go for these obnoxious jocks that treat them like trash.

Anyways I am off to drink my coke zero and enjoy the beautiful sunset, if only a beautiful blonde girl could join me.

She was a natural blonde. We should've never met her.

I am the imperfect man, the supreme cretin.
I am an adumbral mist of confusion in a lorn landscape of lanuginous lifeforms and I have erectile dysfunction from years of disuse and depression.
Ever since I was born I have been a blight on unsuspecting eyes. All the humans organize themselves into systems and they have thousands of them because they cannot operate outside of these systems. Only I am on the outside.

There is no beauty, no truth, no soul. Someday I will die and be the foundation of more systems and operations and there is no escape from this.

I mean I am the perfect guy, the supreme gentleman.
I mean I am a luminary on the biggest forum for alpha males and I can jerk off for hours without dropping an ounce of my exquisite golden man liquid.
Ever since I hit puberty girls have been rejecting me.
All these stuck up blonde sluts only go for these obnoxious brutes that treat them like trash.

How tall are you ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

cheers to that :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Attachments

• tumPMWdz_400x400.jpg
    tumPMWdz_400x400.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
It's unfair. It's an injustice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4