Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are girls always taking selfies?

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★★
I had to go to the airport. Sub5 and normies were behaving as usual, but I noticed all foids were taking selfies.

Whats the point? Posting on social media to be worshipped by normies they will not date but marry after 30 yrs in a betabuxx males serfdom?

Or are toilets trying to catch attention from chads?

Girl are natural narcissists. They deeply crave attention and want to be admired for their beauty. This is also why they always complain about narcissistic men: they are projecting their own narcissism on them.

They're narcissists

social media made our society psychopathic and narcissistic. I will never understand how people feels they has to update their account every 10 minutes

Yeah like the betabuxx thing is just a side effect of it, they are all narcisistic and herd minded and thats why they do it

Girl are natural narcissists. They deeply crave attention and want to be admired for their beauty. This is also why they always complain about narcissistic men: they are projecting their own narcissism on them.

I asked a girl for pictures, she then sent me some and told me they were from yesterday. She just took pictures of herself the previous day for no reason.