Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are friendless men treated with suspicion?

well if no one wants to be your friend then you obviously have undesirable traits ie you're ugly/ autistic/ poor/ foreign

lack of social proof

Same reason you treat a product with no reviews suspiciously on Amazon...

well if no one wants to be your friend then you obviously have undesirable traits ie you're ugly/ autistic/ poor/ foreign
Truth
lack of social proof
Same reason you treat a product with no reviews suspiciously on Amazon...

All great points. Something I should've mentioned in my opening comment -- friendless women are rarely, if ever, treated suspiciously..if anything, people feel sorry for them

Truth

All great points. Something I should've mentioned in my opening comment -- friendless women are rarely, if ever, treated suspiciously..if anything, people feel sorry for them
Friendless women are usually prime targets of simps.

"He always seems to be alone. mUst BE SoMeTHIng wRong WiTH hiM."

Because hes a Low smv male onn the bottom of the social hierarchy, and you dont want to be on the good side of a Low smv, he might bring you down too (involuntary)

Because the world likes to kick people while they are already down

Truth

Because there’s more resources and people for friendless women and they’re not seen as a threat to traumatize people a lonely man can kill him self in public and people would be mad about him doing it in public and messing up their day ain’t no one care about a undesirable male mental health not even the therapist they’re in contact with.

you have to be social proofed by normdroids so that other normdroids will associate with you :feelsokman:

cuz it shows no one likes you enough to be friends

I've been always treated like a butt of jokes even if I tried to make others like me

They think are someone not to be trusted.

I find that odd myself.

Truth

Not sure they exist buddy

they seem more likely to rape, even though it's more likely they would always fail at rape even if they tried, because no one wants to be near them in the first place.

All it does is compound an already horrible situation. :cryfeels:

normies are shallow retards so they'll analyse your worth based on surface level bullshit along with lookism.

Not if they are chad
I know a Chad who was a drug addict and jobless until mid 20s,didnt and doesnt stop him from slaying

It’s probably rooted in our genetics. People who were socially incompatible in the stone-age were excluded from the tribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back