Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids the worst customers

• Thread starter Deleted member 38682
  • Start date
Deleted member 38682

Deleted member 38682

Demon
-
I work at the ups store and about 90% of the customers who act entitled, refuse to cooperate, and think they know my job better than I do are all foids.... to no surprise.

I work at the ups store and about 90% of the customers who act entitled, refuse to cooperate, and think they know my job better than I do are all foids.... to no surprise.
So true. I used to work fast food back in high school. The amount of fucking bitches who would hold up the drive through line over some petty complaint. One time some chick literally said"I change my mind i want something else" as I was handing her the food.

Should have spat in hear meal tbh

They are used to simps worshipping them, so they are entitled af

Had some 4/10 Fat Foid at the drive through get triggered that she didn't get her receipt when she never even asked.
She then went to the other driver through window and complained, but at least my coworkers didn't give a shit.

They are used to simps worshipping them, so they are entitled af
Society gave foids limitless power without teaching them the its value. Simps are the ones to blame.

That's why the Karen meme was invented

Water is wet. Anyone who has ever worked in the service industry knows that females are much harder to please and are a lot more demanding.

Very entitled and rude. Obviously not all of them but a lot of the time they are, much moreso than men.

There are countless stories all over the internet and even before the internet of rude entitled customers. Some people really are unreasonable, ridiculous, and are just plain lowly scum.

Last edited: