Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are foids such cruel, unempathetic creatures towards us?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Why do foids feel the need to act in such purposely cruel and savage ways towards subhumans like us when we're just trying to cope in whatever way we can in this miserable life? Though this is the most prevalent, I've noticed, in gen z foids, it really is an issue across all females regardless of age; they have very little empathy towards others and are extremely shallow and superficial.

female nature, women don't like even normie tier guys, they just tolerate them

grandpa thread

Those cunts only show empathy for chads, and only care about themselves thinking they're some hot shit when in reality they're just some average bum ass mid hoes.

Those cunts only show empathy for chads, and only care about themselves thinking they're some hot shit when in reality they're just some average bum ass mid hoes.
This

Why do foids feel the need to act in such purposely cruel and savage ways towards subhumans like us when we're just trying to cope in whatever way we can in this miserable life? Though this is the most prevalent, I've noticed, in gen z foids, it really is an issue across all females regardless of age; they have very little empathy towards others and are extremely shallow and superficial.
When you look in the mirror and look back at times you may have stomped on a bug or said something on purpose to hurt someone, remember what you felt and you can begin to understand those who hurt you.

I think of it like this, if you could get away with it and know you could, why wouldn't you do it; cause them harm and tear the teeth from their gums, if you knew you could? Most people would rather pull your tail, then treat you like an enlightened being. What you write is that of a human talking about animals. In other words, you are a human being with feelings and care since you can reflect on that very thought:

"Why does the opposite sex treat me and others like me terribly, despite the fact that we suffer?"

Even the lowest of foids look down on us, and depending on your worldview, that could either be hilarious or tragic.

cuz this world is fucked