Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids never attracted to Non-Thug Black men?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I swear this one of the reasons I'm Incel, people expect me to act like I'm gangsta or a low inhib retard

It's going as well as it did yesterday.

I swear this one of the reasons I'm Incel, people expect me to act like I'm gangsta or a low inhib retard

The thug culture is a direct result of ghetto matriarchy and men adapting a faux hyper masculinity in order to attract feral females. I wrote a post about this in depth long ago, but essentially women being subsidized by the state instead of direct dependence on males leads to what is more or less peacocking and the death of intellectualism. It kills self improvement and encourages r-selection breeding.

Women are anti-civilization.

Ironically, these examples all tend to be highly conservative and religious which proves my point about using a sky daddy as social glue won't solve this problem.

Last edited:
Because women are enticed by the dominance/dark triad inherent in criminality and long for those traits in their romantic partners. Any foids who didn't would have been selected against since they chose weak men and have died long ago without passing their genes to successive generations of humans.

Why else would vikings, yakuza, mafia, mobsters, gangsters, cowboys, western gunslingers, conquistadores etc be so romanticized in popular culture?
I'm not built for this world :fuk:

Same, all the girls at my school think I'm lame and corny because I don't act thuggish and ghetto like all of the other black dudes at my school.

Same, all the girls at my school think I'm lame and corny because I don't act thuggish and ghetto like all of the other black dudes at my school.
The Black race needs to weed out Low IQ Thugs, we would be better off

The Black race needs to weed out Low IQ Thugs, we would be better off
Exactly we need to kill all of the thugs and ratchets (in Minecraft.)

Because the only thing black men are more successful in than other races (on average) is commiting crimes.

You're a black doctor -> the asian doctor is probably better
You're a black businessman -> the white businessman is probably more successful
You're a black thug -> you're probably the best in your field

Because women are enticed by the dominance/dark triad inherent in criminality and long for those traits in their romantic partners. Any foids who didn't would have been selected against since they chose weak men and have died long ago without passing their genes to successive generations of humans.

Why else would vikings, yakuza, mafia, mobsters, gangsters, cowboys, western gunslingers, conquistadores etc be so romanticized in popular culture?

This too. Women themselves are feral and ruled by primitive sexual preferences. They're like domesticated swine. Barely tolerable even with restrictions, but it take doesn't long for them to revert to savagery when left to their own devices (ie. razorbacks).

2 questions what race are the foids in your school??

Also do low iq thugmaxx niggers do well with them ??

Because the only thing black men are more successful in than other races (on average) is commiting crimes.

You're a black doctor -> the asian doctor is probably better
You're a black businessman -> the white businessman is probably more successful
You're a black thug -> you're probably the best in your field
Yeah, but there's no benefit to being a Thug, you have to risk getting killed and getting arrested. Even if you're not the best your field, you still will have it better than some low iq thug.

2 questions what race are the foids in your school??

Also do low iq thugmaxx niggers do well with them ??
My school is racially diverse, but the girls who tend to date thugs are whites, Latinas, and sheboons. The only race of women at my school who don't date thugs is Asians.

My school is racially diverse, but the girls who tend to date thugs are whites, Latinas, and sheboons. The only race of women at my school who don't date thugs is Asians.

Damn jbb killing it
You’re in us right ??

Damn jbb killing it
You’re in us right ??
Yes, I live in burger land.

Also, JBB is bullshit because you have to be a low-IQ thug or an over 6ft tall athlete in order for that to work. That's why JBW is top tier because a white man can be a nerd or be 'corny' and he can still get a gf. As a black man you can't get away with being a nerd, you either gotta be a thug or an athlete in order for girls to like you.

The thug culture is a direct result of ghetto matriarchy and men adapting a faux hyper masculinity in order to attract feral females. I wrote a post about this in depth long ago, but essentially women being subsidized by the state instead of direct dependence on males leads to what is more or less peacocking and the death of intellectualism. It kills self improvement and encourages r-selection breeding.

Women are anti-civilization.

Ironically, these examples all tend to be highly conservative and religious which proves my point about using a sky daddy as social glue won't solve this problem.
Maybe I am coping, but are women trying to make society more equal at the cost of social unrest? I mean it has to be for a good reason right? They are the ones selecting the mates, so they have some influence on the politics. Or is it the other way around and it is women choosing mates the cause of income inequality.