Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids more averse to dating outside their own race?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Most men are not as picky when it comes to race but for women, being a certain race is a deal breaker. My guess is that women evolved to stick to their own phenotype as a way to protect themselves from being killed or ostracized by their own tribesmen, and to only engage in interracial relations if the man if thought of as higher value.

It could also be due to the fact that they have less testosterone on average than men. However, fags are men and they discriminate a lot based on race.

Because women have too many rights

I wouldn't know.
I'll take any girl that would give me a chance because of the situation me and at least half of us are dealing with, as I'm sure as least half of us has to be incels. The other half obviously fakecels.
But if I weren't in the situation I'm in, I would be picky due to there are 2 races I would say I find unattractive. One not so much and one I flat out don't find attractive.
One I can find attractive at times from the two while the other I've never seen attractive. Will gladly say yes to these 2 if they ever gave me a chance. Too bad they would rather fuck a dog than me though.

What cave are you dwelling in ?
White foids almost exclusively fuck niggers and arabs.
Asian foids allegedly fuck rich whites in SEA.

Foids have no loyalty to anything, certainly not their race
only engage in interracial relations if the man if thought of as higher value
Foids only have sex with men they perceive as being higher value.
In other words, water is wet

Because most men are desperate and can't be picky like women can.

Not noodlewhores.

Noodlewhores hate themselves. Absolutely inescapable fact. A lot of casual observers with above-average IQs can ascertain the situation and inevitably come to this conclusion.

All non-Asian races of females have much higher degrees of self-respect and self esteem than Asian women. When Asian women make themselves easily available for the first white guy that comes around, that is the desperation showing on their part to prove to society their worth (by choosing a white guy as a partner), when in actuality, society still views Asian women as pathetic no matter what. Especially since (as anyone can see), Asian women almost always choose low-value non-Asian men as partners when they do date out.

Last edited: