Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids like this ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I was on holiday and decided to go eat dinner outside with an old friend from the countryside I haven't seen for a long long time. :feelsYall:So we headed up to the big city nearby and looked for a decent restaurant. In my country you can have decent home made three dishes menu for 20 bucks, quality is cheap unlike other places in the world, which is really life fuel. :feelsthink:

So we chose a traditionnal restaurant and sat at a table, on the terrace. The general feeling of the place was rather incel friendly, no bs, old stone walls, grumpy cook, waiter was a dude, clients seemed based. :feelzez: There were two big guys sitting at the table behind me, talking about security job business and guns. Seemed like good fellows, plus they were the kind to put to flight all those stupid tourists that ruin the experience of living as a european in his own city during summer. :feelsugh:

So we take beer, grilled snails, stout, more beer, rare meat dish with tripe dose of french fries and weird green stuffs, another beer, rum baba and finally, after-dinner liqueur. Best dinner I had in a while ngl :feelsjuice:

So why am I talking about this wonderful dinner (it was indeed) ? :feelscomfy:

Because when I was eating french fries, I suddenly noted that I wasn't earing the two dudes behind me anymore. Shit. :incel: What happened to them ? I was kind of worried : what if FUCKING TOURISTS would then take an oppportunity try to sneak their way right here, and ruin the FUCKING DAY ? I'm not menacing enough to make them feel worried, shit.:horror:

So I turned over to see if there was anything wrong with those two and ... They had left. :whatfeels: BUT there were two foids sitting there, and the blond one sitting right in front of me crossed my eyes for like a quarter of second. :feelsree: Well, I acted as if nothing happened, and indeed, nothing happened, and I had my meat left to eatfor all I cared.
:owo:
Then the waiter came to the foid and I heard this fucking conversation :

cuck waiter :soy:- Hello young ladies, what can I do for you ? Did we put you there ?

independant strong blond foid :foidSoy:- Well we sat where we wanted, thank you.

cuck waiter :soy- Just make yourself at home then. You want something to drink ?

independant strong blond foid :foidSoy:- Just still water, thank you. Can we sit elsewhere though ?

cuck waiter :soy- As you wish, you can go inside if you want.

Am I being paranoid to think that the sudden change about where to sit was induced by the sight of a local incel abomination eating snails ? :fuk:
Or am I being weird to only think about that ? :feelsohh:
Why was the waiter playing tough to all dudes and a fucking carpet to this foid ?
Why do foids go to the restaurant to drink still water ?

How can you expect me to read that wall of text?

didn't read... too long niqqer

Brocel just enjoy the meal with your friend

Brocel just enjoy the meal with your friend
It's really hard to exist as an incel in the public space, you can never enjoy moment even if you really want and do your best. :feelsbadman:

I was on holiday and decided to go eat dinner outside with an old friend from the countryside I haven't seen for a long long time. :feelsYall:So we headed up to the big city nearby and looked for a decent restaurant. In my country you can have decent home made three dishes menu for 20 bucks, quality is cheap unlike other places in the world, which is really life fuel. :feelsthink:

So we chose a traditionnal restaurant and sat at a table, on the terrace. The general feeling of the place was rather incel friendly, no bs, old stone walls, grumpy cook, waiter was a dude, clients seemed based. :feelzez: There were two big guys sitting at the table behind me, talking about security job business and guns. Seemed like good fellows, plus they were the kind to put to flight all those stupid tourists that ruin the experience of living as a european in his own city during summer. :feelsugh:

So we take beer, grilled snails, stout, more beer, rare meat dish with tripe dose of french fries and weird green stuffs, another beer, rum baba and finally, after-dinner liqueur. Best dinner I had in a while ngl :feelsjuice:

So why am I talking about this wonderful dinner (it was indeed) ? :feelscomfy:

Because when I was eating french fries, I suddenly noted that I wasn't earing the two dudes behind me anymore. Shit. :incel: What happened to them ? I was kind of worried : what if FUCKING TOURISTS would then take an oppportunity try to sneak their way right here, and ruin the FUCKING DAY ? I'm not menacing enough to make them feel worried, shit.:horror:

So I turned over to see if there was anything wrong with those two and ... They had left. :whatfeels: BUT there were two foids sitting there, and the blond one sitting right in front of me crossed my eyes for like a quarter of second. :feelsree: Well, I acted as if nothing happened, and indeed, nothing happened, and I had my meat left to eatfor all I cared.
:owo:
Then the waiter came to the foid and I heard this fucking conversation :

cuck waiter :soy:- Hello young ladies, what can I do for you ? Did we put you there ?

independant strong blond foid :foidSoy:- Well we sat where we wanted, thank you.

cuck waiter :soy- Just make yourself at home then. You want something to drink ?

independant strong blond foid :foidSoy:- Just still water, thank you. Can we sit elsewhere though ?

cuck waiter :soy- As you wish, you can go inside if you want.

Am I being paranoid to think that the sudden change about where to sit was induced by the sight of a local incel abomination eating snails ? :fuk:
Or am I being weird to only think about that ? :feelsohh:
Why was the waiter playing tough to all dudes and a fucking carpet to this foid ?
Why do foids go to the restaurant to drink still water ?
Fuck eating snails bro going to get rat lung worm

Fuck eating snails bro going to get rat lung worm
Worth it. We live in a world where it's easier to eat snails than to have a normal conversation with foids.

Fucking brutal what entitlement does to a foid