Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are foids angry at dick pics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
serious, they like dick, am I right? if a male, especially an incel, received a pic of boobs he would be happy for 2 months, so why the fuck foids hate so much when a male send them a dick pic? my opinion is that they are only mad at the dick pics from sub chad males

If she is already a slut, she should make 0% of a deal about a dick picture.

Because you have chink size model

sending a dic pic is the same as walking up in a street and offering $100/h
women hate being reduced to holes by men other than Chad

true

They are all fuckin dykes :reeeeee::feelsohgod: this can be the only explanation

cause they are not visual like men :feelsclown:

Spoiled I guess.

If they were starved of sexual contact and intimacy they would take anything they could get.

Well.... It's simple really.

Just take a good HARD look at this, and you too will become upset.

Stop trying to look at my dick pic you goddamned motherfucking foid fag!

Because they only want to see dicks of genetically superior males

fuck these hoes mayne

Well.... It's simple really.

Just take a good HARD look at this, and you too will become upset.

Stop trying to look at my dick pic you goddamned motherfucking foid fag!
This, people should stop trying to look at your dick, not that I clicked on it.

because they get so many. It's like blinking to them.

Because seeing a random dude's pic feels degrading when you only want to suck Chad's one. It makes them feel their market value is decreased, or that for once it isn't overestimated

Because seeing a random dude's pic feels degrading when you only want to suck Chad's one. It makes them feel their market value is decreased, or that for once it isn't overestimated
brutal

[UWSL]Do you want to see the saggy dried old tits of a 90 years old grandma ?[/UWSL]

Same for woman : they are only interest of the one chad have

They're not attracted to men's dicks like gays are. It doesn't turn them on.

They want the big cock of chad or tyrone only :feelsaww:

your cock is probably to small

They are only angry if the cock / guy isn’t attractive

The truth is that dickpics are only bad if uninvited by an ugly man, even a 20 cm cock can't save you if your face is ugly. Some of my male friends who are successful in dating actually told me that toilets outright start demanding dickpics during internet chatting, often they will send naked pictures of themselves and ask "And you?" One friend who's shy (but taller than average) told me that he's really uncomfortable sending dickpics despite his being quite big, but toilets keep asking when they meet online.

Meanwhile if you're ugly ANY reference to the fact that you ever have a penis is considered to be "sexual harassment". :blackpill:

So usually these toilets aren't complaining about the concept in general, just the specific men and it's almost always looks-related.

Most people are retarded. Dicks are just body parts, same as boobs or your ears. Shouldnt warrant that huge of a reaction

serious, they like dick, am I right? if a male, especially an incel, received a pic of boobs he would be happy for 2 months, so why the fuck foids hate so much when a male send them a dick pic? my opinion is that they are only mad at the dick pics from sub chad males
It’s a combination of a few things seems like.
1) they actually do like dick picks but only from Chad (and probably only if it’s a top tier dick).

2) Women are inundated constantly with attention from men. They despise advances from men they deem to be beneath them and are disgusted by any attempts those men make and see said attempts as “creepy”.

You’re right that men are dramatically more appreciative when the situation is reverse — even Chads aren’t going to complain about getting sent nudes or call it “”””””harassment”””””” like women claim dick pics are (lol).

Just comes down to the asymmetry between men and women I guess. Women are picky and spoiled and people have been so responsive to any and all complaints they have that women now think getting nudes from men is harassment when men getting nudes from women would never in a million years see it that way.