Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are filipinos so cucked?

arent they like asian niggers or something? thats prolly why they're unattractive to foids

Because they are short frail and foolish. Also brown and ugly

arent they like asian niggers or something? thats prolly why they're unattractive to foids
nope

SEA people are not niggers

They dont have nigger blood

You will not find much about massive number of SEA people chimp out over something

Because they're 6' and white.
Do you think society would be better if we captured all hot foids forced them to breed iwth chads and then said that they're still barbarians so nerds should rape them (if we deem the nerds who work hard appropriate etc).

Essentially breeding stock. And if you have the license to breed they're not slaves they're good generational upgrades for the worthy.

Do you think society would be better if we captured all hot foids forced them to breed iwth chads and then said that they're still barbarians so nerds should rape them (if we deem the nerds who work hard appropriate etc).

Essentially breeding stock. And if you have the license to breed they're not slaves they're good generational upgrades for the worthy.
They should be bred with incels, and ugly foids should be sterilized.

nope

SEA people are not niggers

They dont have nigger blood

You will not find much about massive number of SEA people chimp out over something
But they do have negrito blood

They should be bred with incels, and ugly foids should be sterilized.
No

first chad and stacies breed then 20 years later we have first generation of trophies.
Their children will be trophies and it will continue on for centuries.
Only the worthy nerds who like star wars/ literature/ art/ etc.

Some stacies are ofc exempt from this. They can be used first.

Filipinos are part Spanish from the Spanish empire days. They are not fully Asian which is why some of them look like Hispanics. I have seen some Filipinos in person who look no different from Hispanics.

It varies among different ethnolinguistic groups here. The ethnolinguistic group im clustered in as less than 1 percent negrito blood.
I though Filipinos were one ethnolinguistic group

Filipinos are part Spanish from the Spanish empire days. They
are not fully Asian which is why some of them look like
Hispanics. I have seen some Filipinos in person who look no different from Hispanics.
Flips with Hispanic admixture are a minority in the country, at around 3 percent of the population. Although there are still people who would claim they they were conquistadorz and sheeit because supposedly being part Spanish is still a status symbol to some extent here.

Flips with Hispanic admixture are a minority in the country, at around 3 percent of the population. Although there are still people who would claim they they were conquistadorz and sheeit because supposedly being part Spanish is still a status symbol to some extent here.
3% is probably still a few million people

I though Filipinos were one ethnolinguistic group
There are 182 in total. The only traces of negrito admixture you'll see in the dominant austronesian population are curly hair and maybe dark skin here and there.

There are 182 in total. The only traces of negrito admixture you'll see in the dominant austronesian population are curly hair and maybe dark skin here and there.
Interesting. What are some examples of ethnolinguistic groups in the Philippines?

I have this mid tier Becky aunt who used to had lots of suitors and orbiters back in the day. She didn't settle for any of them. She used to proudly tell that her preferences are white men only, being the white worshipping race traitor she is, she met a cracker from south of Cali and eventually they got married. Everytime they take a vacation here my relatives seem to be subconsciously drawn to my cracker uncle and their hapa kid ( who is now grown up and may turn out to be a mogger in the future).

It seems that the worship of whiteness is deeply ingrained to a genetic level among ethnics. Even the people here bleach their skin in an attempt to make themselves appear more desirable and visually pleasing compared to their shitskin brethren.

their are many faggots in this shithole. to many femal hormone

I'm too lazy to enumerate them all so here is a Wikipedia article for that instead
12BEDCE4 D93C 4BD3 A961 4712C94E1EF2

Seems you all have negrito mixture

Btw, are all Philippines called pinoy or is that just one ethnic group’s name?

It's no more complicated. SEA chimps are the most repuslive ugly vile race on the planet. At least indians are caucasoid. At least Niggers are tall and strong. What genetic trait do SEA chimps have? Literally nothing, brown, short, skrawny, gooks? Holy hell, they literally have NO genetically desirable traits, they're practically oompa loompas

I have this mid tier Becky aunt who used to had lots of suitors and orbiters back in the day. She didn't settle for any of them. She used to proudly tell that her preferences are white men only, being the white worshipping race traitor she is, she met a cracker from south of Cali and eventually they got married. Everytime they take a vacation here my relatives seem to be subconsciously drawn to my cracker uncle and their hapa kid ( who is now grown up and may turn out to be a mogger in the future).
I can relate to this. My sister, who is white Iraqi, married a paki man who is brown. During their wedding, all 3 of my sisters were constantly praised for how pale their skin was by the brown paki women. Even my mom, who is also white iraqi, has admitted to me how when she was growing up in Iraq, many guys found her attractive for her pale skin.
It seems that the worship of whiteness is deeply ingrained to a genetic level among ethnics.

Nah, worship of whitness is deeply ingrained on a genetic level among ALL humans, not just ethnics. Whites worship whiteness as well, which is in fact why Whites have been anti-racemixing for centuries, rightfully so, why the fuck would you want your descendants to mutate into filthy brown monkeys?
Even the people here bleach their skin in an attempt to make themselves appear more desirable and visually pleasing compared to their shitskin brethren.
They could just import sperm to have a PERMANENT bleaching affect. good lord, could you imagine how much EASY money white countries could make by exporting white sperm/eggs to shitskin sperm banks overseas?

It's no more complicated. SEA chimps are the most repuslive ugly vile race on the planet. At least indians are caucasoid. At least Niggers are tall and strong. What genetic trait do SEA chimps have? Literally nothing, brown, short, skrawny, gooks? Holy hell, they literally have NO genetically desirable traits, they're practically oompa loompas
They're not even smart like some of the gooks :feelskek:

I can relate to this. My sister, who is white Iraqi, married a paki man who is brown. During their wedding, all 3 of my sisters were constantly praised for how pale their skin was by the brown paki women. Even my mom, who is also white iraqi, has admitted to me how when she was growing up in Iraq, many guys found her attractive for her pale skin.
It seems that having fair skin is only works in the favor of ethnic foids. My skin is significantly lighter compared to the rest of flip population but having lighter skin complexion as a male is seen as effeminate among ethnic cultures unless you have a somewhat attractive face as an ethnic male, then it may work.
Nah, worship of whitness is deeply ingrained on a genetic level among ALL humans, not just ethnics. Whites worship whiteness as well, which is in fact why Whites have been anti-racemixing for centuries, rightfully so, why the fuck would you want your descendants to mutate into filthy brown monkeys?
That's why Germans back then did not even consider other whites such as slavs equal to them despite both of them being white. Even amongst whites there is a hierarchy of who is genetically superior amongst them.
They could just import sperm to have a PERMANENT bleaching affect. good lord, could you imagine how much EASY money white countries could make by exporting white sperm/eggs to shitskin sperm banks overseas?
Foids here probably want the status of having a white husband alongside having hapa kids so they still opt for the traditional means of marriage and procreation. But if having hapa kids through artificial insemination is normalized here, then I assure you that all foids here would immediately be getting pumped here and there with white sperm.

View attachment 882272
Seems you all have negrito mixture
Yes but it varies. There are still negritos here who are genetically the same from a thousand years ago, with little to no austronesian admixture.
Btw, are all Philippines called pinoy or is that just one ethnic group’s name?
We are clustered in that term as some sort of a collective that pertains to all ethnolinguistic groups here in the country. But most of the time, ethnolinguistic groups here identify with their group first and being a pinoy/filipino second.

Last edited:

Gook didn't work on his personality enough clearly. So sick of normgroids denying JBW and racepill, makes me seethe. And all the looksmaxxing fags saying shit like "oh bro u have potential", "oh I've seen guys like you with gfs", "its not over bro, trust me" like stfu. Whenever I hit them with the reality of ethnic tax and how I have literally ZERO dating options in America they either go silent or just shrug it off like "well yeah ig race is important but idk"

They're not even smart like some of the gooks :feelskek:
Exactly. Like I said, they have nothing to offer other races when it comes to race mixing.
It seems that having fair skin is only works in the favor of ethnic foids. My skin is significantly lighter compared to the rest of flip population but having lighter skin complexion as a male is seen as effeminate among ethnic cultures unless you have a somewhat attractive face as an ethnic male, then it may work.
It depends. I'm white myself, rosey even. And yet my mom, aunt, sister and female cousin (all 4 who have white skin) all have tanned husbands, and admit they like men who are tanned in color. But having g white skin is still beneficial since it means higher status among fellow brownies.
That's why Germans back then did not even consider other whites such as slavs equal to them despite both of them being white. Even amongst whites there is a hierarchy of who is genetically superior amongst them.
Yep. I remember reading a post on this forum how, in america, marrying with south and east euros were once considered race mixing and thus banned lmao. Likewise, you can also observe this when you look at how black haired europeans women have an inferiority complex towards brunette women, or how brunette women have an inferiority complex towards blonde women. Even among whites, there is still a whiteness tier list. This is also why many italians and greeks are extra racist in order to compensate for being a little brown lmao
Foids here probably want the status of having a white husband alongside having hapa kids so they still opt for the traditional means of marriage and procreation. But if having hapa kids through artificial insemination is normalized here, then I assure you that all foids here would immediately be getting pumped here and there with white sperm.
Yeah, I'm just pointing out that white people are so blessed that even the ability to male money is so easy just because of their genes. A homeless blonde blue eyed guy could easily become a millionaire if he went to india, brazil or Philippines to donate aperm

yeah they are less than wetbacks, because at least spics can keep their women in line

yeah they are less than wetbacks, because at least spics can keep their women in line
spic women are desired worldwide by all races, kek its literally gonna create a fucking mongoloid mutt if every race starts mixing with spics

their greatest human is a manlet boxer who believes in Jesus and doesn't seem to cheat on his wife

I would consider these slant eyed niggers abo tier maybe worse, because at least abo women are unfuckable. These pool souls were literally born to get cucked

Filipenis and Thais are the most cucked nationalities on the planet. Zero mate guarding (in fact they actively promote their females with WM) on top of subhuman genes. Some would say slavs are most cucked but at least they are tall.

their greatest human is a manlet boxer who believes in Jesus and doesn't seem to cheat on his wife
He actually had an affair back then and even had an illegitimate kid from it.

oh good-- just one though???
At the peak of his popularity ,being a statusmaxxed boxer, there were celebrity foids that were allegedly said to have had an affair with him. Here are some of them.
Images 37
Images 35
Images 34
Images 33

they are kinda mid for a world class boxer. I mean imagine the kind of bitches Canelo can pull in comparison
But he was still drawing in pussy. Better than nothing I guess:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I would consider these slant eyed niggers abo tier maybe worse, because at least abo women are unfuckable. These pool souls were literally born to get cucked
True enough. Abo men at least can keep abo women to themselves, so they don't get cucked as often.

Meanwhile, jungle gooks have women who are small and frail and decently fuckable enough by non-SEA men. But even then, most of these white men who fuck and impregnate SEA women end up having trucel sons because, like I said, SEA chimps have vile genetics. Any womb has a better shot at birthing a chad son than a SEA womb