Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are femoids always trying to talk to me?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
20% - humble brag/ troll
This shit is why I don’t leave my house. Wherever I go, there’s a foid trying to talk to me whenever I’m minding my business. Like today, I was buying groceries and some foid cashier tries to make a conversation with me. LIKE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I’M TRYING TO GET MY SHIT AND LEAVE.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This is why I love self checkout,I don’t have to listen to their bs like how their chad boyfriend dumped them

Foids are a complete waste of your time as an incel unless you like being friendzoned and used as an emotional tampon

You are a volcel

You are just bragging about it

mods please ban this guy for not being incel:feelsthink:

they dont act this way towards me, they their hardest to make as little conversation as possible.

Blatent bragging thread how is this allowed?

They usually make strange grimaces/faces around me

bro just ascend you dumb faggot :feelswhat:

Guys why are femoids always trying to have sex with me?

This shit is why I don’t leave my house. Wherever I go, there’s a foid trying to fuck me whenever I’m minding my business. Like today, I was buying groceries and some foid cashier tries to get me to have sex with her. LIKE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I’M TRYING TO GET MY SHIT AND LEAVE.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This is why I love self checkout,I don’t have to listen to their bs like how their so horny

Foids are a complete waste of your time as an incel unless you are straight

Either you are gay, or look incredibly feminine so they don't see you as trying to get into their pussy, or you are chad. Some argue that this thread was blatant bragging, but judging from your post history I don't think you're 250/10 tyrone

no you're throwing everything we don't have in the trash foids never try to talk to me and usually tell me to go away :cryfeels:
So just because a foid cashier talks to you that means she is into you great logic

Either you are gay, or look incredibly feminine so they don't see you as trying to get into their pussy, or you are chad. Some argue that this thread was blatant bragging, but judging from your post history I don't think you're 250/10 tyrone
The guy on my pfp isn’t me

Speaking of cashiers, anyone else here tries to touch as much of their skin as possible (when they are female ofc) when handing out the money? There was this cutie 16 yo girl cashier on my local mini market and I always made sure to touch her hand when giving her money. It was so soft. Pretty much the only female touch I've had beside my mom.

So just because a foid cashier talks to you that means she is into you great logic
you should have asked for her number or soycial media dipshit to see if she was :fuk:

you should have asked for her number or soycial media dipshit to see if she was :fuk:
foids don’t want random guys to ask for their number unless you are chad so that wouldn’t work

Speaking of cashiers, anyone else here tries to touch as much of their skin as possible (when they are female ofc) when handing out the money? There was this cutie 16 yo girl cashier on my local mini market and I always made sure to touch her hand when giving her money. It was so soft. Pretty much the only female touch I've had beside my mom.
Over for creditcardcels like me:fuk:

Often times female cashiers will be friendly and chatty with the person in front of me and then not even say hello to me.

I don’t have the same problem as OP.

If she's talking about breaking up with Chad then it's a hint. just don't be giga autistic theory

foids don’t want random guys to ask for their number unless you are chad so that wouldn’t work
they're clearly giving you their time.... you must be a chadlite or a high tier normie if a foid talks to you grab on to that hope because that hope might save you from this suffering :fuk:

Lucky bro.
They barely make eye contacts with me let alone talking:fuk:

they dont act this way towards me, they their hardest to make as little conversation as possible.
Sometimes the waitresses are talkative to me,but u never go over my boundaries.Probably just trying to get a bigger tip.

Stop bragging you fucking fakecel. I hope you get cancer and die.

there should be feature that let's us make notes on users. in a few days this faggots gonna be back and i'm going to forget that he's a bragging volcel asshole

This thread is high key very retarded and makes the rest of us look like volcels.

Here is my experience as a 6-7 year and counting self-described incel. Women don't want to speak to me or want to conversate with me in any way. Even in group projects they intentionally avoid me when I don't say a word or do anything to provoke them. And I know it's not my body language because people have told me that I "look like a nice person."

You still need to conversate with women, even the most Gigachad looking dudes on Earth have to, but the difference between them/you and the rest of us is that they actually get approached by women.

Ey yo braggER
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This shit is why I don’t leave my house. Wherever I go, there’s a foid trying to talk to me whenever I’m minding my business. Like today, I was buying groceries and some foid cashier tries to make a conversation with me. LIKE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I’M TRYING TO GET MY SHIT AND LEAVE.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This is why I love self checkout,I don’t have to listen to their bs like how their chad boyfriend dumped them

Foids are a complete waste of your time as an incel unless you like being friendzoned and used as an emotional tampon
Last time i hugged a girl (in 9th grade) because was her birthday and we were celebrating and everyone hugged her she told me to never hugg her again, either we handshake or we better don't touch at all.

ITcel obvious :feelsUgh:

fuck you. retarded ass volcel.

9C4C4204 DD59 4316 8AB6 CED5783ECE38

Gtfo of here faggot

Stfu fakecel hope you get banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back