Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are females willing to go through 20+jerks but won’t even go for a nice guy once

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll never admit to this and if you dare point it out you'll be smeared as a neckbeard "niceguy"

They hate the "nice guy" phenotype. Being a jerk signifies dominance, that you don't give a fuck and that you can put girls in their place, which they love (on one huge condition; that you're sufficiently attractive).

It is very fucking sad.

"where have the real men gone"

On tinder I see a lot of "looking for a man who will ruin my life" or something like that aka "I want an abusive Chad who will pump and dump me"

Because nice guys are mostly incels

Any "beta" or meek behavior whatsoever is a complete death sentence, as completely ridiculous as that is. This is why I have completely lost almost all appeal for women. They are literally all cunts. They complain and complain and complain about abusive relationships, domestic abuse, being pumped and dumped yet they ONLY go for those sorts of guys, LITERALLY the only guys who have gf's don't even deserve them. They treat the girls like dirt, and these scum can't get enough of it.

jfl at females tbh. literally nothing they do makes sense. i'm done trying to understand them for the most part.

Last edited:
Because the nice guy isn't attractive.

Because nice guys don't have good zygomatic projection.

Being nice is considered ugly in its own way and nice guys are usually ugly anyway.

Nice guys are usually ugly; sometimes guys use their niceness to compensate for their ugliness. Bad guys are usually good looking and girls don't care if their treated bad or good.

The stereotypical nice guy is a beta cuck orbiter friendzoned white knight SJW progressive feminist non masculine fool that wants to get laid but is too much of a loser to make decisions for himself instead of orbiting a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.