Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are females so innocent in my eyes even though I know their true nature and see it every day?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
I know how primitive and evil they are but, if a cute girl told me she loved me I would probably give her all my money, buy her anything she wanted, do anything for her, She would be able to manipulate me into doing anything because I’m so desperate for affection, should I just chemically castrate myself so as to prevent me from getting raped of all my money and possessions by a foid?

That is just how men are. Its programmed into our brains. You just have to break it. Its tough, but is possible.

Biological drives to a large degree, which chemical castration could perhaps cure. But also probably some desire for validation and affection, which you know only a woman can give you in the way you want. Perhaps you have also been on the receiving end of female nurturing (from your mother, say, or other female relative) and that counterbalances the foidish shit you see. Blackpill also takes time to really bed down imho.

I know how primitive and evil they are but, if a cute girl told me she loved me I would probably give her all my money, buy her anything she wanted, do anything for her, She would be able to manipulate me into doing anything because I’m so desperate for affection, should I just chemically castrate myself so as to prevent me from getting raped of all my money and possessions by a foid?
Its your base primitive instincts to protect thy foid talking.

You gotta break the cycle OP! Break the cycle!

Blonde white girl With cute face could literally fuck 100 Tyrones and Chad coxks most dudes still think shes innocent and buy her Roses etc

JFL at human cuck biology pill
The blackpill is the only cure

You are not blackpilled enough and still walking around with the cuck mentality.This way femoids will always control you.

Try bonesmashing to get rid of that

Evolutionary strategy to appear cute and innocent. This is why opting for a tumblrina look is not very widespread (despite what a bunch of basement dwelling /pol/acks who never leave their house say) but when it is done, it is seen as the very radical statement it is: for it says that the female is now in such a position of power that she doesn't even need to fool men anymore. Traditionally, women are hypocritical, but modern women are rather cynical than actually hypocritical. They don't even pretend that they are faithful, they are honest about wanting to be EMPOWERED and ride the cock carousel before and after having found a beta to buxx for them.

Because youre still a bit cuck,sorry to say this boyo

hopefully you will lose this cuck mindset after a month or so of more posting/exposure to this forum

I know, is there anyway I can induce dark triad brain, anyway to alter myself to have 0 empathy?
It took deep introspection and truly understanding the blackpill for me to get there. It wasn't easy.

The main thing that helped me get there was understanding that no females gave a fuck about me. They would not care if I was slowly dying.

PhotoGrid 1547488444766

I'm paranoid. Kyle's username started with a B too.

I know, is there anyway I can induce dark triad brain, anyway to alter myself to have 0 empathy?

I don´t think so. You would have to be a great actor to pretend to be dark triad, and you would not be able to do that for long.

if a cute girl told me she loved me I would probably give her all my money, buy her anything she wanted, do anything for her, She would be able to manipulate me into doing anything because I’m so desperate for affection
I'm depserate for affection, too. But that doesn't make me a cuck who would let her abuse me. Stop being a cuck.

Last edited:
Cuck mindset.
Approaching (and getting rejected by) 1,000 women helps. Just ask @uninstall

You're evolution pwnt

Sociopaths have a charm

It took deep introspection and truly understanding the blackpill for me to get there. It wasn't easy.

The main thing that helped me get there was understanding that no females gave a fuck about me. They would not care if I was slowly dying.
Thanks I’m becoming better over time, it’s a process