Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are even teen foids so fat now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Look at any movie or media even only a few decades ago, look at yearbook photos, anything

The foids are all skinny except maybe a few fatties

But now every single sixteen years old foid you see is already in beginner stages of broad fatty shoulders, granny fatceps, obvious higher bf in the back or whatever as well

What caused this change?

attention on social media and dating apps

women will only try to keep in shape if needed.

They can have a boyfriend with zero efforts so why bother going to gym or having a diet? Also this generation of teenagers is being raised by the empowered foids who can't even cook.

women are lazy

Because it doesn't even affect their SMV anymore.

Honestly, how the fuck can girls be fat, over the age of 15-16? At that age and above, there is no excuse. All you have to do is fucking eat less. That's it. Just skip a meal. And you'll be a bare minimum 7/10.

Unlike males, who have to balance a specific caloric deficit/surplus, eat certain proteins, lift daily and rigorously tone their bodies, just to even be looked at as a non-subhuman by women.

Oh well, hopefully them being fat makes them hit the wall faster.

They can have a boyfriend with zero efforts so why bother going to gym or having a diet?
this, tho they do go to the gym a little to inflate their ass muscles

I hope they all get fat.
I'm sick of Chad getting lots of slim petite qtpie JBs

No one knows shit about nutrition as children and inexcusably most parents don't know much either. So with the calorie dense tasty foods how do you expect young people not to get fat?

Only growing athletic teens, anorexic girls or lucky people (appetite tells them how much to eat) don't get fat.

also, the tits they get from being overweight and taking the contraceptive pill are driving me fucking insane, they're walking around with fucking E cups in the summer

regular pretend-breastfeeding sessions with teen gf now

also, the tits they get from being overweight and taking the contraceptive pill are driving me fucking insane, they're walking around with fucking E cups in the summer
Having tits when being fat is like having a fast car because it's driving off a cliff

Nobody tells them to stop cause everything is about feelgoodism today and they can still get partners anyways

Because there's no negative reinforcement for foids. It just doesn't fucking matter if they take care of themselves, they get to ride the CC either way.

I like fat lolis so this is lifefuel. sadly fat lolis don't like me as much :feelscry:

not really where i live tbh only a scant few are

this and the garbage fat fuck food(snownigger soda,nigger chicken, Jew candy) is everywhere

Some foids are lazy. Simple.

The majority must just stay away from candy and eat normal human food. The fattest female in my class during the lower teens ate candy every day and had a corresponding repulsive personality. It must require a great non-mind to just let yourself be fat due to infantile short term incentives like candy craving.

Look at any movie or media even only a few decades ago, look at yearbook photos, anything

The foids are all skinny except maybe a few fatties

But now every single sixteen years old foid you see is already in beginner stages of broad fatty shoulders, granny fatceps, obvious higher bf in the back or whatever as well

What caused this change?

people are so fat that I was meeting former high school ball players who were 19 and fat, playing ball at the local university gym

all my relatives fat

co-workers fat
etc.

btw chad only for landwhales

I like fat lolis so this is lifefuel. sadly fat lolis don't like me as much :feelscry:
Images 52

because the only thing toilets do is fuck, eat and sleep all day

It really starts at home with better education from parents on what a child should or should not eat.

Too many contraceptives

They can have a boyfriend with zero efforts so why bother going to gym or having a diet? Also this generation of teenagers is being raised by the empowered foids who can't even cook.

lots of shit --

- fatty foods being more accessible and cheaper
- the pro landwhale body positivity movement
- and a rapidly advancing SMV