Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are ethnics always so dishonorable?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Japan made me an alcoholic
Mostly, talking about sandniggers here, as a people collectively. They all seem to lack the basic principles of paying your debt and keeping your word, two key principles of life that even criminals uphold. Very rarely will a sandnigger pay back what he owes you and if you make a deal with them, be prepared to get fucked.

These are the two principles of life that I hold more than anything, I lack a lot of basic morals, but these two are the ones I follow religiously. Apparently, there is 3 times as much debt in the world as there is money and that just shows me that the world is a very dishonorable one where people never pay back what is due. I've had a lot of experience with lending out money, and borrowing money.

I once lent an uncle of mine €200, I told him specifically that he'd be lower than a rat if he didn't pay it back to me and he could never ever ask me for anything again. And guess what? He then cut of contact, pretended like I never lent him money. Imagine doing that to your ONLY nephew. Then another uncle of mine, did the same thing, but that was for a few thousand instead. My whole family is just full of rats who rob each other blind. They rat each other out to cops. They always lie and scheme. Just the lowest scum on earth. Then there is someone like me, took out a loan from a friend for 25k, paid him back within 2 weeks.

View: https://youtu.be/He6-S5IYuSk

Only the man above knows why ethnics will never understand this.
@based_meme

Last edited:
It's just in the sandnigger's DNA

Most deathnic culture is based on scurrying as fast as you can towards the top of the deathnic totem pole. Everyone else be damned. :lul:

Keeping your word and paying your debts are timeless aspects of a person's honor. It transcends race and culture. What makes someone dishonorable like this usually tends to be arrogance.

Keeping your word and paying your debts are timeless aspects of a person's honor. It transcends race and culture. What makes someone dishonorable like this usually tends to be arrogance.
People have become more arrogant than ever. Even the idea of honor isn't something that is relevant in the modern age. Look up honor on Google and you'll get some bible quotes and Red Dead Redemption 2 shit.

Why do people here hate on ethnics so much? You guys sound like white women

I am a sandnigger myself, no point in denying reality.

Most people of all kinds are trash. That's why every functional society in history had a class system, and laws that would get you kicked down to a lower class if you violated them. Modern republics completely lack this, they have only the criminal class and the non-criminal class, and this line gets finer and finer as they make more and more bullshit laws.

My experience of white people, black people, Arabs, it's all the same. Most families have a tiny number of decent people in them, frequently one, and that one person is at risk of becoming self-hating by thinking it's just his own ethnicity.

People have become more arrogant than ever. Even the idea of honor isn't something that is relevant in the modern age. Look up honor on Google and you'll get some bible quotes and Red Dead Redemption 2 shit.
Correct. Politicians and business people have a societal reputation for lying and being shady. Honor doesn't exist today in society. It's why we have lots of contract laws. Nobody keeps their word anymore, so you need the threat of a government-held gun behind a document and a signature for not screwing over the other party in an agreement.

Last edited:
complaining about people hating on ethnics make YOU sound like a white woman

Values only exist insofar as their enforcement mechanism is powerful and active. Honor was enforced in the past through systematic violence.

complaining about people hating on ethnics make YOU sound like a white woman
White women claim to be for social justice but discreetly are disgusted by ethnics. My point is that most of you here aren't the racially pure aryans you espouse. I bet you have Italians here that hate ethnics, which is only a stepstool above black

Values only exist insofar as their enforcement mechanism is powerful and active. Honor was enforced in the past through systematic violence.
You've given me something to think about.

Correct. Politicians and business people have a societal reputation for lying and being shady. Honor doesn't exist today in society. It's why we have lots of contract laws. Nobody keeps their word anymore, so you need the threat of a government-held gun behind a document and a signature for not screwing over the other party in an agreement.
And that my friend, is the biggest issue we face in today's world. It's not hypergamy. It's not homosexuality. It's not immigration. It's the total lack of integrity that people have now. There's a saying "A man's word is his bond" and that is simply not the case anymore. You can't settle anything on a handshake nowadays.

If the person don't return me money ( doesn't matter if it's small amount like €10 or €100, he immediately loses an innate worth to me.
If you can't return money on time, then just say it.

very wise words.
i noticed you cant trust ethnics with money, they will not pay you back,

And that my friend, is the biggest issue we face in today's world. It's not hypergamy. It's not homosexuality. It's not immigration. It's the total lack of integrity that people have now. There's a saying "A man's word is his bond" and that is simply not the case anymore. You can't settle anything on a handshake nowadays.

Mostly, talking about sandniggers here, as a people collectively. They all seem to lack the basic principles of paying your debt and keeping your word, two key principles of life that even criminals uphold. Very rarely will a sandnigger pay back what he owes you and if you make a deal with them, be prepared to get fucked.

These are the two principles of life that I hold more than anything, I lack a lot of basic morals, but these two are the ones I follow religiously. Apparently, there is 3 times as much debt in the world as there is money and that just shows me that the world is a very dishonorable one where people never pay back what is due. I've had a lot of experience with lending out money, and borrowing money.

I once lent an uncle of mine €200, I told him specifically that he'd be lower than a rat if he didn't pay it back to me and he could never ever ask me for anything again. And guess what? He then cut of contact, pretended like I never lent him money. Imagine doing that to your ONLY nephew. Then another uncle of mine, did the same thing, but that was for a few thousand instead. My whole family is just full of rats who rob each other blind. They rat each other out to cops. They always lie and scheme. Just the lowest scum on earth. Then there is someone like me, took out a loan from a friend for 25k, paid him back within 2 weeks.

View: https://youtu.be/He6-S5IYuSk

Only the man above knows why ethnics will never understand this.
@based_meme

usury used to be a deadly sin, but notice how even christianity kinda (((forgot))) about the deadly sins

white women hurt us severely by not having sex with us

Selling your nephew for 200 euros is the most sandnigger thing ever.

It's pretty simple if you think in terms of evolutionary psychology. The Middle East has always been a highly competitive place with lots of mixture and conflict between tribes. The people there evolved to be deceitful/manipulative because that's the way they found to survive. They couldn't trust each other, so "intelligence" to them meant fooling others without being fooled. And that was passed down from generation to generation through genes and culture.
This, but such things could be said about the entire continent of Africa to be honest

Says the race that genocided 2 races, stole two continents, enslaved an entire race for centuries, invented nukes and chemical warfare, caused global warming and polluted the oceans, and colonized the whole planet.

These pins are getting more and more incomprehensible

im plenty honorable buddy, all thanks to allah of course.

what would some monobrowed cripple like you know about honor anyways?

im plenty honorable buddy, all thanks to allah of course.

what would some monobrowed cripple like you know about honor anyways?
>I'm honourable because muh allah
>proceeds to based on looks and illness

@based_meme :lul:

Arrogance, or confidence that chicks dig?

Women would rather whore around with a dishonorable winner than an honorable loser.

I stole 3k dinnars worth of tobacco once

Most deathnic culture is based on scurrying as fast as you can towards the top of the deathnic totem pole. Everyone else be damned. :lul:
Damn that's depressing man

Semites are like that, it's in their blood.

high iq

This probably doesn’t apply to East Asians though. Just shitskins (niggers, sandniggers, spics, and possibly even curries).

>I'm honourable because muh allah
>proceeds to based on looks and illness

@based_meme :lul:
He's keeping the GrAYcel meme alive and well.

iu

Says the race that genocided 2 races, stole two continents, enslaved an entire race for centuries, invented nukes and chemical warfare, caused global warming and polluted the oceans, and colonized the whole planet.
He's a sand nigger, you dumb nigger.

Arrogance, or confidence that chicks dig?

Women would rather whore around with a dishonorable winner than an honorable loser.
Whores do not comprehend honor. They don't care about a man's honor/dishonor, because it's a fiction that they know about, but cannot understand.

I know this isn't a cracker talking about dishonorable