Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are ethnic men dating so many white women

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I walk the streets of New York and all I see are ethnic men dating white toilets everywhere. America is pure racemixing paradise

I can’t believe in jbw anymore after seeing so many ethnics slay white women

Does that mean you're gonna stop making those threads? :feelsahh:

You were a good poster once, but recently the comedic LARPing has gotten so bad that it makes me think you've lost your mind to the blackpill.

You were a good poster once, but recently the comedic LARPing has gotten so bad that it makes me think you've lost your mind to the blackpill.
you were a good curry but... now you are CURRY KILLER

confirmation bias. you want to believe that JBW isn't true so when you see ethnic-white couples it confirmed your bias

Thats a jew narrative white race is the least likely to mix
Ive only seen it on movies ewww lynch the monkeys

Same I don’t believe in jbw, after seeing so many ethnics slay white women

i see alot polish girls breeding with ethnics , especially with arabs and kurds in germany

JTY7Jdu4EwnYrEWANM7Ak5qRnCgFFVk7SkSrol0UeQU.png

I walk the streets of New York and all I see are ethnic men dating white toilets everywhere. America is pure racemixing paradise

Betabuxxing or Tyronmaxxing

White women get cushy jobs in big cities. White ( men ) not so much

If it happens it's definitely betabuxxing for money

Just be ethnic destroyed me.

Thats the reason why they do it in big cities. Nobody acceots it in a white small town or in a black hood.

By the way yes they are in every major city but minority overall. Even Curry foids race mix with black, white etc but a minority overall and they go to big cicties to race mix. Noodles race mix in big cities, Latinas race mix in big cities.

Gays like big cities. Tannys like big cicites, immigrants like big cities.

Its just a place to do your fuckery