Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are East Asians so smart

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
They IQmog everyone, even Haitians. What gives??

They aren’t

i kinda smell the stench of curry coming from OP. but i cant say too much or the nigger cock sucking mod will swoop down to his rescue
He’s an Egyptian sandnigger :society:

He’s an Egyptian sandnigger :society:
makes perfect sense. i think that cuck mod has a fetish for deepthroating curry cock tbh theres really no other explanation for it

It could be because

or they're just born smarter

Haitians.
Wow, what a HIGH bar that is: some impoverished niggers.
Anyways, dude, I'm pretty sure that East Asians, relatively speaking, don't have higher IQs. Smarter, perhaps; more intelligent? No.

Last edited:
because they're ugly, they put their time to study instead search for gf.

This will suffice for now:

BLM

I'll offer a more detailed answer later.

It's true that they're more intelligent than other ethnics, but not whites. What makes them competent in the western world precisely is mostly dedication. Ricecels study 24/7.

Selective Immigration. I do think they have above average IQs but not those crazy over 120+ IQ averages

Wow, what a HIGH bar that is: some impoverished niggers.
Anyways, dude, I'm pretty sure that East Asians, relatively speaking, don't have higher IQs. Smarter, perhaps; more intelligent? No.
I read from multiple sources that the average eastern rice IQ is 105. Now, when you look at South Korea and Japan, those are 2 of the most advanced countries in the world as far as technology. North Korea, if it changed its government system, likely would mirror South Korea in development. China is quickly modernizing and will soon be as technically advanced as South Korea and Japan.

Now, I do think that Europeans, especially western Europeans have more creativity and "outside of the box" thinking than East Asians.

It's true that they're more intelligent than other ethnics, but not whites. What makes them competent in the western world precisely is mostly dedication. Ricecels study 24/7.
All the IQ studies generally put the average Eastern rice IQ at 105 and the average white IQ at 100. South Korea and Japan are 2 of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. China is quickly joining them and North Korea could if not for its government holding back progress.

I do think that while Eastern rices may have a little more abstract intelligence, whites have more creativity and outside of the box thinking

They are far away from blacks thus are smarter due to not breeding with them

In the case of Japan, South Korea, and Singapore, it's because of their culture. People in these nations are expected to work tirelessly from early school until they get a respectable job, and even then they're expected to work as much overtime as possible. It's a culture of work and discipline, which results in a higher IQ. The benefits are easy to see with the rapid development of these nations, but in the modern day we are beginning to see the drawbacks (higher suicide rates and plummeting birth rates being the main two)

In the case of China, the numbers are skewed by the government. I'm sure some urban areas are similar to Japan, Korea, etc, but the higher IQ areas are emphasised in government statistics - the actual average IQ for the 1.4 billion people is likely lower, since hundreds of millions of Chinese still live rurally and don't have access to high quality education.

Probably due to the much tougher education system

In the case of Japan, South Korea, and Singapore, it's because of their culture. People in these nations are expected to work tirelessly from early school until they get a respectable job, and even then they're expected to work as much overtime as possible. It's a culture of work and discipline, which results in a higher IQ. The benefits are easy to see with the rapid development of these nations, but in the modern day we are beginning to see the drawbacks (higher suicide rates and plummeting birth rates being the main two)

In the case of China, the numbers are skewed by the government. I'm sure some urban areas are similar to Japan, Korea, etc, but the higher IQ areas are emphasised in government statistics - the actual average IQ for the 1.4 billion people is likely lower, since hundreds of millions of Chinese still live rurally and don't have access to high quality education.
I think it's culture, but I also strongly believe that it's genetics. And that culture flows down hill from genetics. It's not like there's a culture fairy which just randomly distributes good cultures to some groups and bad cultures to other groups.

Probably due to the much tougher education system
The Detroit Public school system is a failing school system and has been for years. Now, if you swapped out 98 percent of the black student population for East Asian students, what do you think would happen to the school system?

their parents make them study

It's like selective breeding among ashkenazis. It'll probably go down with the newer generation of foids, but in the past Asians, who are basically just born to be studycel robots reproduced to maximize IQ. Look at Asian countries, what is valued most? IQ and studying. This is why so many ricecels are effeminate and unfit, as well as short.
In the modern day, Asia has been westernized, and the internet has also made all Asian women desire tall white Chad. But in the past, IQ had a lot to do with breeding (though looks definitely did too)

All the IQ studies generally put the average Eastern rice IQ at 105 and the average white IQ at 100. South Korea and Japan are 2 of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. China is quickly joining them and North Korea could if not for its government holding back progress.

I do think that while Eastern rices may have a little more abstract intelligence, whites have more creativity and outside of the box thinking
high IQ analysis and agreed. whites more creative. Asians more mathematical IQ

(Mine)

Chromo

(Also mine)

We gather more evidence:

In a sample of 25 pairs of EOS proband-healthy full sibling, we sought to investigate the association of KIBRA with memory performance. Episodic memory was measured using immediate and delayed recall measures of the California Verbal Learning Test. In a combined analysis (TT vs. TC/CC) assuming a C dominant model of inheritance, we found a main effect of genotype where individuals with TT genotype outperformed non-TT-carriers at immediate and delayed recall.

A common T/C polymorphism within the ninth intron of the KIBRA gene (rs17070145) is thought to influence memory in humans. Since cognitive impairment, including memory, is a core feature of schizophrenia, we attempted to investigate this association in an independent sample of adolescent...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...nd-microstructure-of-healthy-older-adults.pdf

We report a significant association of rs17070145 with both episodic (r = 0.068, P = 0.001) and working memory (r = 0.035, P = 0.018). In summary, our findings indicate that SNP rs17070145 located within KIBRA explains 0.5% of the variance for episodic memory tasks and 0.1% of the variance for working memory tasks in samples of primarily Caucasian background.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajmg.b.32101

Moreover, among older adults T-allele carriers of the examined KIBRA polymorphism showed better spatial learning compared to C homozygotes. Together these findings provide the first evidence for an effect of the KIBRA rs17070145 polymorphism on spatial memory in humans and age differences in the reliance on landmark and boundary-related spatial information.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/hipo.22148

A genotype that increases VIQ? And perhaps even PIQ? How common is it among the "Chosen Race"?

Ken

A variant common in East Asians yet noticeably absent among the Jews? And the rate appears to mirror the rate of TT genotype in Europeans. Most interesting for a "Superior" race.

I read from multiple sources that the average eastern rice IQ is 105
it's only in china and china only tested the most educated and richest chinese people (I assume you're referring to those garbage iq maps where china and italy have 105 average iq)