Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are do many of you guys ready to die when you're barely 30

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
At least do something interesting before you die. Half of you are ready to tie the knot before you're old enough to even tie the knot. if I become suicidal, I wanna at least have something attached to my name. Streak a playoffs game, wrestle an alligator, crash a billionaires party, liquidate all your assets and make some other incels day, buy some jewelry to drip or drown in. And if the idea of never finding a partner is a too hard of a pill to swallow, at least try every maxx and theory before you pass away. Stop trying to jump the gun and enjoy one of the many things life can offer before you bite the bullet.

Life is fucking shit everywhere, people will always disrespect subhumans and it's soul crushing to wageslave knowing that you're nothing but a pawn to fund some old chads luxury lifestyle.

Being Ugly permeates negatively in all aspects of life, once you see this side of reality it's impossible to go back, even if you ascend the emptiness will never truly go away since you realise that all the pathetic dumb apes around you control your life and the only reason they pretend to care about you is because some pieces of meat and bone happened to be arranged in a way that is pleasing to look at.

Life is a meaningless and cruel joke, the earlier we get off this shitty ride the better.

Personally, the idea of just roping without any sort of enjoyment near the end is bizarre. I owe it to myself to do it up before I attain my absolution

wrestling an alligator is going to my cope list

Life is fucking shit everywhere, people will always disrespect subhumans and it's soul crushing to wageslave knowing that you're nothing but a pawn to fund some old chads luxury lifestyle.

Being Ugly permeates negatively in all aspects of life, once you see this side of reality it's impossible to go back, even if you ascend the emptiness will never truly go away since you realise that all the pathetic dumb apes around you control your life and the only reason they pretend to care about you is because some pieces of meat and bone happened to be arranged in a way that is pleasing to look at.

Life is a meaningless and cruel joke, the earlier we get off this shitty ride the better.

And just when I thought I was starting to cope well.....

because there is nothing to do if youre out of copes

I mean realistically, there is no point in remaining alive at all. It's just that most of us can't rope, it's hard to do, so we have to try to cope instead.

"just be like me bro"

Because the agepill is scary.

life fucking sucks man.
I just don't want to rope because I am worried there might be an afterlife.

At least do something interesting before you die. Half of you are ready to tie the knot before you're old enough to even tie the knot. if I become suicidal, I wanna at least have something attached to my name. Streak a playoffs game, wrestle an alligator, crash a billionaires party, liquidate all your assets and make some other incels day, buy some jewelry to drip or drown in. And if the idea of never finding a partner is a too hard of a pill to swallow, at least try every maxx and theory before you pass away. Stop trying to jump the gun and enjoy one of the many things life can offer before you bite the bullet.
B-bro, don't rope yet! Keep being a part of system, government need your tax dollars so you better keep working and spending it on useless shit bro, dont rope bro, bro ,bro ,bro.

Nice try norman.

If/when I decide it's time to go, I'll be sure to make my exit intEResting.

People who rope/want to rope when Full Dive VR, the literal ultimate cope, will be a thing in our lifetime unless WW3 or some drastic world changing scenario happens are Low IQ.

Imaging Roping because you're lonely when you can get a literal AI GF in 10-30 years and it'll feel like the real thing.

Doing literally anything that prevents you from experiencing this is Low IQ in general.

Suicide before 30 is a matter of biological reality. If you cannot attain a young, healthy, and fertile female than you have failed as an organism on the planet and there is no point to live... As we know men in their 30s who have not met this biological goal are 99% likely to never meet that goal and suffer even more as the years go on... Suicide is about preventing the pain from growing, it's about honoring and respecting yourself by not allowing yourself to be an embarrassment and a genetic reject past the point of no return.

B-bro, don't rope yet! Keep being a part of system, government need your tax dollars so you better keep working and spending it on useless shit bro, dont rope bro, bro ,bro ,bro.

Nice try norman.
View attachment 100688
I'm not saying be part of the system. Become a yeti for all I care. Just do something fun before you croak.

Because living is suffering. I don’t want to endure this for another 10 years.

People who rope/want to rope when Full Dive VR, the literal ultimate cope, will be a thing in our lifetime unless WW3 or some drastic world changing scenario happens are Low IQ.

Imaging Roping because you're lonely when you can get a literal AI GF in 10-30 years and it'll feel like the real thing.

Doing literally anything that prevents you from experiencing this is Low IQ in general.
just wait 10-30 years for AI gf, brO. jfl

Well obviously if you finally decided to kill yourself you would save a week or so depending on how much money you have and do all those stuffs.

I feel like I'm ready to die at 20

And tell me op? Where I am going to get the money to do all these things (Pointless coping devices)? I will not work, I will not become a slave for a system that is intent on keeping me on the bottom. I also have quite bad mental health issues.

I am a living failure, everything but the act of reproduction is a cope, so if I cannot perform my one and only real purpose what point is there to keep my body functioning? Answer? None absolutely none, ZERO.

If I wasn't such a pussy faggot I would of killed myself, long ago, I am still unable to override my instinct to avoid death at all costs, I think it is rather ironic that the only way out of this torturous existence is the very thing we have been programmed to avoid and prevent at all costs, it is extremely unfair.

Last edited:
because I lack the motivation or willpower to do anything worthwhile and I've accepted that. I'm only 18 but I feel like I've lived a lifetime

since you realise that all the pathetic dumb apes around you control your life and the only reason they pretend to care about you is because some pieces of meat and bone happened to be arranged in a way that is pleasing to look at
High IQ. I love this part , we don't have any control over our lives.

Life isnt worth living as a currycel. im ready to die at 25. gives me 7 more years

Yes, that's one of the reasons I do not want to tie up early, you die and in a month will be "forgotten," I want to at least do something or try. Something good or bad.

most people get too deeply and quintessentially butthurt that their life sucked in most ways (no money, no power, little self-determination), and now they're gently being informed that they won't have true love either. it's just too much.

dying culture, shit art and media, no good times, no love. it's too much.

Coping is fine and all,but it's hard to live when deep in your mind you know how much you missed out on and how meaningless your life is.Depression sucks

I’m ready to die way before then.

What is the point of living if you're whole life was nothing more than depression and loneliness? Knowing that you can never have a social life or a woman who loves you for what you are, and even worse, having to endure all this while you're a wage slave. No, it doesn't make sense to continue supporting all of this. When I reach my 30s I would rope.

I've decided not to kill myself.
My plan is to be a burden to the society.
I'll live off of others, get as many deceases as possible

So the blackpill states, that some members of the human society lose the genetic lottery at birth, and in effect will be denied the ability to reproduce and the ability to pass on their genes to the next generation. Not only are these individuals denied the ability to reproduce, they are completely cast off from the herd, treated like some type of an abomination of nature. Once puberty hits and the individuals' phenotype begins to transform a child's body into that of an adult, the inferior phenotypical traits are immediately recognized by the herd( small wrists, small frame, skin problems, low height, bad bone structure etc...). And the herd, begins the establishment of the social hierarchical structure, the individual with the inferior phenotype will be subject to both physical and mental abuse, when the method of active abuse is not engaged, the individuals existence is ignored, all in attempt to cast the individual out of the group,out of the herd. To face the world alone.

A perfect solitude is, perhaps, the greatest punishment we can suffer. Every pleasure languishes when enjoyed apart from company, and every pain becomes more cruel and intolerable. -David Hume
Human beings are social by nature and unfit to endure extreme cases of isolation. If we are alone for too long our mental faculties can degrade, leading to states of insanity and deep despair. The use of solitary confinement and exile are practices with ancient roots, indicating that people have long understood just how deeply the fear of isolation runs through our veins.

I believe no one can argue, against this statement. That the meaning of life, for us biological machines is to ultimately reproduce and to pass our genes on to the next generation, ensuring the survival of our genetic code. And to a biological agent, failure to do so would cause one of the greatest sufferings imaginable, due to the subconscious realization that you are failing your primary mission in life, which is to basically have sex and produce offspring.

Imagine, standing on the edge of a cliff that spirals down into an endless abyss into a void of non existence, even without realizing the depth, or the magnitude of the fall, your being instinctively recoils away from this abyss, you fall on the ground beneath your feet, on your side, your heart begins to beat uncontrollably, your body gets covered in sweat, your breathing becomes uncontrollable, you are short of breath...you experience something that is commonly referred to as vertigo. While on the side of the cliff, you can feel the pull, you can feel the vastness of the void... your whole body shivers, it senses something that your eyes, and your mind cannot fully comprehend.

Imagine a force, or a mechanism inside of your own being, a dance or a flame that has existed for eons, jumping from one form into another in order to preserve its existence, and now it too can sense the pull of the abyss, the void of non-existence. Just like you, it recoils, instinctively from this thing it cannot even grasp or understand. It screeches out a cry, like a demon from the depths of hell, sensing his upcoming demise, sending shivers through your body, making the presence of the abyss known to you. Howls of hell that come from the demon deep inside of your own body. Every day I have to withstand the howls of the screeching demon that senses its own demise, the ever so present pull of the abyss.

Life is very short. Why a rejection from a woman, or a life filled with constant rejection and further realization that you will never be desired or wanted, or have the ability to embrace a woman in a lovers grasp, is the greatest of all pains imaginable to man. The pain transcends your own being, just like in the short poem, if we look past our individual selves, all of our ancestors that survived in the harshness of the world, the selfish gene that fought for its own existence for countless of eons. All of that ends with us, the void of non-existence, the abyss is something that we carry deep inside of our hearts. Life for men is not a journey of happiness and joy, and pleasure, I do not even know what these things mean, life as described by me or someone like me, would be described as enduring and overcoming, that which cannot be endured and overcome.

Life only gets worse after 30

Literally one of the only reasons I don’t rope. That and I want to see the West crumble and laugh at degenerates suffering.

life fucking sucks man.
I just don't want to rope because I am worried there might be an afterlife.

Trust me there is. Look at all the testimonials on YouTube of people dying and coming back to life.

They all describe a similar experience of an afterlife regardless of race, culture, religion, and country.

The elites and Illuminati are busy worshipping satan while half the world thinks the “super natural” is bunch of fake stuff and are too busy chasing after the next materialistic item to try and get some type of fulfillment that they’ll never satisfy.

Satan’s game hasn’t changed in 6,000 years. His main objective is to make people think god, religion, and even the devil himself is a bunch of none-sense fairytales for Low-IQ people.

Last edited:
I'm not "ready to die". I still have some things I want to do. But if I got ran over by a car tomorrow and died, I wouldn't be that pissed tbh.

Trust me there is. Look at all the testimonials on YouTube of people dying and coming back to life.

They all describe a similar experience of an afterlife regardless of race, culture, religion, and country.

The elites and Illuminati are busy worshipping satan while half the world thinks the “super natural” is bunch of fake stuff and are too busy chasing after the next materialistic item to try and get some type of fulfillment that they’ll never satisfy.

Satan’s game hasn’t changed in 6,000 years. His main objective is to make people think god, religion, and even the devil himself is a bunch of none-sense fairytales for Low-IQ people.

HIGH IQ

It's also why I refused to rope....

Instead make foids rope...

Satan and God is real. I agree man. Completely. I saw all those youtube experience.... I did a lot of research in this.

PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A REASON TO LIE!

I'm sorry to normies but they don't...

Hell is real. We are in the end of times. Fuck the degeneracy my brethren....

Just try to stay put until God takes you...

low effort argument.

I think this is kind of cope though. I've studied fururology and guys like Anrey de grey and ray kurzweil. They seem like copers. I'm not saying that shit won't ever exist but doubtful it happens in our lifetimes