Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are currys so meek and timid

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Despite being the same skin tone as Africans, currys are high inhib as a collective. Currys, why not become lowinhib like those black negros in the US or like the maghreb ayrabs in France? There is no shortage of white women who sleep with either of those ethnic groups but there are not as much white women who go for meek currycels

lets face is currys, your game plan was always to get a white girl after you had statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and otherwise betabux a pajeeta through an arranged marriag. fair play, but why take the boring extensive route when you could just grow a pair and ascend with a white blonde stacy by playing the numbers game buddy boyo?

the reason I ask this question is: why do currys consider themselves so different to arabs and blacks? What is it about the curry mentality that just makes them silent achievers despite having to endure racism?

alligator attacking GIF

why would curries want to act low iq

Different genetic material probably. The general opinion is that these traits are a product of their upbringing and culture.

Interestingly enough, Indians have on average (not always obviously) weaker orbitals compared to slavs for example. Weak orbitals lead to more submissive-looking eyes if all facial muscles are relaxed. And physiognomy is very real. People with submissive-looking eyes are almost always submissive in real life.

I think it is scientifically accepted that the differences between races in their bone structure are genetic and do not depend on the childs upbringing (for the most part, although a vegan diet might hinder proper bone development).

Exactly because your looks and personality are so closely connected I think it then makes sense to say that a lot of character traits are also independent of your upbringing.

Currys are hated for being low inhib. Currys are notorious for approaching foids

I think of Curries as like sly stray dogs, can be easily frightened when faced alone but will be dangerous in packs or against a weakened target.
They lack the ruthlessness and zero concience of Rice and Jews but lack the primal aggression and zero inhibition of Nigs and Arabs.

a lot of currries are a shining example of how total confidence can lead to jack shit in adding to SMV. Rices are on average much more meek and timid tbh

I like Curries way more than Blacks. Curries at least open up restaurants, work in the tech industry and aren't savages. Blacks just turn every city into a shithole.

Currys are hated for being low inhib. Currys are notorious for approaching foids
a lot of currries are a shining example of how total confidence can lead to jack shit in adding to SMV. Rices are on average much more meek and timid tbh
I like Curries way more than Blacks. Curries at least open up restaurants, work in the tech industry and aren't savages. Blacks just turn every city into a shithole.

Because their Meeks pilled

All of their brutal warrior kings failed in the past, why repeat it?

As usual, the nice guys get shitted on.

Curries are abused cockroaches due to their parents. Thus too weak to fight and rise up.

although a vegan diet might hinder proper bone development
Curries aren’t vegan. Even in curryland itself most aren’t even vegetarian. They just don’t eat cows

Curries aren’t vegan. Even in curryland itself most aren’t even vegetarian. They just don’t eat cows
That's good to hear. I've watched too many vegan compilations from sverige. I can tell if someone is vegan by their lifeless eyes. That alone tells you it can't be healthy, no matter what the current scientific consensus says.

Immigrant culture.

We're not as timid as rice, but we definitely weren't encouraged to be sociable, go to parties, have girlfriends, or simply "hang out" with friends.

Then suddenly at 21 once you have a bachelor's degree you're supposed to be confident and capable.

I thought the same, until I realized that all of the curries that I knew had 2 of the 3 following traits:
1. Short height
2. Skinny frame
3. High pitched voice
Turns out they were right to be timid after all.

Because they're short and scrawny. It's not any more complicated than that

Despite being the same skin tone as Africans, currys are high inhib as a collective. Currys, why not become lowinhib like those black negros in the US or like the maghreb ayrabs in France? There is no shortage of white women who sleep with either of those ethnic groups but there are not as much white women who go for meek currycels

lets face is currys, your game plan was always to get a white girl after you had statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and otherwise betabux a pajeeta through an arranged marriag. fair play, but why take the boring extensive route when you could just grow a pair and ascend with a white blonde stacy by playing the numbers game buddy boyo?

the reason I ask this question is: why do currys consider themselves so different to arabs and blacks? What is it about the curry mentality that just makes them silent achievers despite having to endure racism?
immigration barriers have only let in the low iq docile STEMcel code monkeys

couple that with their fervent vegetarianism and protein deficiency.

just lol

That's only in the US though, in the UK and Canada curries are different, have their gangs and shit just like Niggers in the US. in the US immigration policies for Indians are strict so only the nerdy ones can get there.