Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are currycels so obsessed with blond women?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
They're even worst than Blacks with this blond foid worship.

Everybody is pretty much.

Yeah to a certain extent. Like it's normal for white men.

But I notice, Asian, Hispanic, lots of other guys aren't all that hyped on them.

It's curycels, black and arabs who are just vehemently obsessed with them. FFS I think some of them are so obsessed with blonds in particular they turn themselves into pseudo incels because they'll ignore their own kind in preference to standing in line waiting for the next blond to come out.

This blonde women in their prime put other foids to shame in comparison. But they age terribly though.
I wonder how much of it is due to shitty food and life style or it’s just genes that do it.

Last edited:
conquest of white race, pretty much

100% this most likely. Especially for Black men. It's a "fuck you I'm stealing your girl white boi"
blue eyed blonde women are seen by either: white nationalist and all kind of non whites ( black, currie, ayrabs, gooks, spics ) as 'pure' white people. Nationalist want defend it and non whites conquer, destroy their lineage with their bloodline and emasculuta white race