Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are curry foids so grotesque?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Ive wondered this a lot. There are so many foids over here in curryland and yet theres only like 1 in a 1000 who looks somewhat doable. This is so unfair. Not only do i have to suffer in third world shit hole conditions, i also have to contend with these ugly entitled cunts.

how tall are you

Curry genes are just shit no offense

i dont know why curries exist tbh
If i was curry i would commit

Which foids are better, Indian or Pakistan?

True, curry foids are especially hideous without fake up.

How do their husbands even get it up? I know the curry men come to the UK and peedo-max with grooming gangs but they still coom in their wives pussy to get them pregnant every year.

How do their husbands even get it up?

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:. Dont know. Curry men are sex starved maniacs and most would fuck anything that resembles a hole. Iam glad i havent gone to that stage yet.

I like them but can’t even get them.

OkXKSrw.jpg

all curries are grotesque tbh

They're foids on top of being curry. Contrary to popular belief, females have far worse hygiene than their male counterparts.

Fair skinned currywhores are passable.

I find them cute, but race has never deterred me from finding women attractive before.

Black chicks have it REALLY rough on most dating sites but I think they can be pretty hot too.
yea me neither
Tallcels are volcels/mentalcels.

Last edited:
That delusional one looks like she has AU abo in her with them nostrils!

But still SMV mogs us to hell and back.

She can make a profile on that arranged marriage site and get a okay-ish earning man and be NEET forever, on top of it be bitchy to her husband too.

all curries are grotesque tbh

Legit. All incels are basically curries. Does not matter if one is white or not. If you are an incel, you are a "curry" to foids.

Go for Arab foids.

Legit. All incels are basically curries. Does not matter if one is white or not. If you are an incel, you are a "curry" to foids.

lel
What do you consider as curry?

Last edited:
thats cuz of inbreeding or something i guess

They smell bad , look bad , and have bad personalities. Every curry tries to screw me over

96% of curry foids think they're attractive

I don't know, but this thread is an opportunity to make an observation about ethnicities that are known for their hideous foids --- namely Curries, Blacks, Australian aboriginals, but this comment will focus on curries.

Yeah, most curries are grotesque. But.....an outlier hot Curry foid is probably the most arrogant, entitled cunt you will ever come across. I have worked with enough curries to notice this pattern. As a general rule, curries stick to their own guys, but hot curries almost never date, fuck, or marry curry men.

I don't know, but this thread is an opportunity to make an observation about ethnicities that are known for their hideous foids --- namely Curries, Blacks, Australian aboriginals, but this comment will focus on curries.

Yeah, most curries are grotesque. But.....an outlier hot Curry foid is probably the most arrogant, entitled cunt you will ever come across. I have worked with enough curries to notice this pattern. As a general rule, curries stick to their own guys, but hot curries almost never date, fuck, or marry curry men.

Why would they want curry men when there is chad

Curry foids act on another level of entitlement and arrogance it truly is amazing

Cos they are the highest value per area. There is no other race outside of curries in curryland