Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Curries so low IQ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
We are talking about india and india is full of shit.

26% is not a single digit it's a quarter of the fucking population.

It goes to sewage treatment plant where the water gets treated, but in curryland people literally shit in river smh.
He won't listen to you. He learned not to accept the truth. Treachery and dishonesty runs in the blood of subhuman curry race.

Again with "btfoing". :feelspuke:

I am using those insults because they are true. Not because they are uncle tier. But you are too blind to see it. :feelsgah:
Lol shit for brain nigger can't come up with a reply after his ass is raped again and again.

Now I unironically think you shit on the streets. Not because of poverty and shit but because someone with your brain capacity can't find his way to the toilet without walking into walls. :feelsEhh:

Keep coping. Only a rat would think you aren't getting verbally throat fucked by me rn bcz a rat can't speak english. But you can, and that's literally the only difference
Shit race? You mean us curries? Stop hiding behind the ethnic cel tag dummy. It's clear by now that you are a triggered curry.
If your own race iq mogs you and sex mogs you. And its shit. Where does that put you?

Lol shit for brain nigger can't come up with a reply anfter his ass is raped again and again.

Now I unironically think you shit on the streets. Not because of poverty and shit but because someone with your brain cspacity can't find his way to the toilet without walking into walls. :feelsEhh:

Keep coping. Only a rat would think you aren't getting verbally throat fucked by me rn bcz a rat can't speak english. But you can, and that's literally the only difference
What's with you and this whole "verbally throat fucked, ass raped" thing? You accused me of faggotery. Kinda sus, all this is coming from you. Might you be one? You won't argue on facts and resort to these childish insults. @Diocel was arguing in good faith with you, but even to him, you didn't address any of his points and sidelined everything for "Muh curry race" "will defend till i die" What use is this non rational nationalism and patriotism?

You really are a one trick pony. No matter what you are presented with, no matter how strong the evidence is, you will always discard it and sing the same tune.

If this is not a sign of low iq, idk what is. You are proving it yourself.

Last edited:
Nigga here everyone generalizes everything all time. Like 'DAAA JOOOS' or what some nigger did and stating that all black people are like that. And not to mention all race wars on forum
You’re a schizo race traitor kike who’s Jewish because your shitty ethnicity took in all the Jews running away from based germanics and anglos
Curries are low IQ because:
  • Malnutrition
  • Shitty culture
  • Caste system
  • Arranged marriages, which allow low SMV Pajeet's to spread genes
  • Poverty
  • Shit political system
And a whole lot of other things stacked against them.
mkre like racial genetics. Chicken before the egg. You’re broke cuz you’re stupid, you’re stupid cuz your genes say you’re stupid.

You’re a schizo race traitor kike who’s Jewish because your shitty ethnicity took in all the Jews running away from based germanics and anglos

mkre like racial genetics. Chicken before the egg. You’re broke cuz you’re stupid, you’re stupid cuz your genes say you’re stupid.
Exactly my point.

It goes to sewage treatment plant where the water gets treated, but in curryland people literally shit in river smh.
I can't believe why he won't argue the sewage treatment point on facts? but instead decides to double down. Don't even know what to reply to this kind of debate. Where one discards the facts completely.

Last edited:
fuck of I am proud curry and I will steal all your money with crypto faggot
reeeeeeeeeeeee

@Diocel was arguing in good faith with you, but even to him, you didn't address any of his points and sidelined everything for "Muh curry race" "
Lmfao. Sucking a forum user's dick:lul::lul:
I expected nothing better from you at this point. And lol @ thinking I give a single iota of fuck about your ultra low iq take on mine and Dio's discussion.

And lol at relying on someone else to shit on your race. You brain is so retarded you can't even do it yourself. Autismcel? No they are smart on other ways. Maybe all that whooping you just recieved has affected your cerebrum.
You really are a one trick pony. No matter what you are presented with, no matter how strong the evidence is, you will always discard it and sing the same tune.
Stop trying to pretend you are having some reasonable discussion. This was a shitshow(figuratively and in some ways literally) to begin with. Forum users shit and meme on all races for shits and giggles. To cope and get on with their lives. Some have to look down on literal third world poorcels who make money in cents to feel better about themselves. Then comes Mr. @curryfool who takes all this seriously and starts self hating to cope with the fact that everyone in his own race is higher iq and living better life than his incel loser ass. He thinks getting some foreigners to agree makes him somehow better. Somehow it makes him less curry. lmao @ that. So easy to read. And so easy to btfo

That is not even an argument. How can someone reply to that?
Comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suite. I was making a point about how in large countries same percentages give rise to larger numbers. 26% is not small but no one is saying India is not a poor shithole with sanitation problems either. But it is in fact a lesser percentage than many other countries which is quite visible in the pic you posted(probably without reading it). So why are those countries not mentioned or not made fun of? As I previously said, they are irrelevant.

fuck of I am proud curry and I will steal all your money with crypto faggot
reeeeeeeeeeeee
:feelstrash: Currycels plotting the crypto scam at the morning street shitting.
Lmfao. Sucking a forum user's dick:lul::lul:
I expected nothing better from you at this point. And lol @ thinking I give a single iota of fuck about your ultra low iq take on mine and Dio's discussion.

And lol at relying on someone else to shit on your race. You brain is so retarded you can't even do it yourself. Autismcel? No they are smart on other ways. Maybe all that whooping you just recieved has affected your cerebrum.

Stop trying to pretend you are having some reasonable discussion. This was a shitshow(figuratively and in some ways literally) to begin with. Forum users shit and meme on all races for shits and giggles. To cope and get on with their lives. Some have to look down on literal third world poorcels who make money in cents to feel better about themselves. Then comes Mr. @curryfool who takes all this seriously and starts self hating to cope with the fact that everyone in his own race is higher iq and living better life than his incel loser ass. He thinks getting some foreigners to agree makes him somehow better. Somehow it makes him less curry. lmao @ that. So easy to read. And so easy to btfo

That is not even an argument. How can someone reply to that?

Comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suite. I was making a point about how in large countries same percentages give rise to larger numbers. 26% is not small but no one is saying India is not a poor shithole with sanitation problems either. But it is in fact a lesser percentage than many other countries which is quite visible in the pic you posted(probably without reading it). So why are those countries not mentioned or not made fun of? As I previously said, they are irrelevant.
That's your interpretation, Again you won't accept facts about sewage treatment? You wanted this to be shit flinging contest cause you had nothing to back up your arguements to begin with.

You are still slithering back, by deflecting the real arguement by accusing me "Sucking user's dick" ? And you pretend you don't give a fuck about our opinions yet you keep replying us back. Really?

I get it, curries can do wrong and is "muh superior race" no matter what.

Last edited:
Because the thread is about india, and india it's one of the dirtiest places in the world mainly because of street shitting.

If the thread was about china i would talked about china, it may be a bit lesser than Niger but since there are more people in india it's dirtier because there's more people street shitting. that place is literally a shit hole.
He is too blind to see that. He will always devulge into Whataboutism. Cause that's all he has. If not that he will accuse us of "sucking whitecels dicks" whatever that means.

Because the thread is about india, and india it's one of the dirtiest places in the world mainly because of street shitting.
Categorically untrue. Meme tier knowledge. There is street shitting? Yes. But its not the dirtiest nation as far as I am aware. And shit is not even the biggest source of filth in curryland. So the argument is based on false assumptions.

And I already told you. Nobody will make threads about Chad or Niger being a shithole because Chad is irrelevant. India is on the same level of relevance as South Africa or Brazil(notice they all cope with supah powah 2020 bs). Beneath China its one of the most relevant third world countries.
it's dirtier because there's more people street shitting. that place is literally a shit hole.
I hope you realize how not well thought out that line of argument sounds. You haven't accounted for population size, density and land area. Or the urban vs rural divide. Blanket statements only look good on memes for shit and giggles.

Categorically untrue. Meme tier knowledge. There is street shitting? Yes. But its not the dirtiest nation as far as I am aware. And shit is not even the biggest source of filth in curryland. So the argument is based on false assumptions.

And I already told you. Nobody will make threads about Chad or Niger being a shithole because Chad is irrelevant. India is on the same level of relevance as South Africa or Brazil(notice they all cope with supah powah 2020 bs). Beneath China its one of the most relevant third world countries.

I hope you realize how not well thought out that line of argument sounds. You haven't accounted for population size, density and land area. Or the urban vs rural divide. Blanket statements only look good on memes for shit and giggles.
Not the dirtiest nation you say? Ok, have a look at this . Is top 3 not good enough for you?

Unironcally, you are one of those people who chant about curry supremacy and supah powah bs 2020 but you will never admit, your narcissim superiority complex won't let you.

Blanket statements? Again slithering back i see.

Not the dirtiest nation you say? Ok, have a look at this . Is top 3 not good enough for you?

Unironcally, you are one of those people who chant about curry supremacy and supah powah bs 2020 but you will never admit, your narcissim superiority complex won't let you.

Blanket statements? Again slithering back i see.
You went from street shitting to air pollution. And how is air pollution a sign of your race's low iq. The only person you have proven to have low iq is yourself because you keep shifting the goalpost.

You went from street shitting to air pollution. And how is air pollution a sign of your race's low iq. The only person you have proven to have low iq is yourself because you keep shifting the goalpost.
Lol. Check your own post? You mentioned dirtiest nations? Stop nit picking and argue on points for once.

Lol. Check your own post? You mentioned dirtiest nations? Stop nit picking and argue on points for once.
That doesn't prove anything. Especially the point you were originally trying to make in this thread.

As if air pollution which is a completely industrial phenomena got something to do with inherent racial characteristics :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That doesn't prove anything. Especially the point you were originally trying to make in this thread.

As if air pollution which is a completely industrial phenomena got something to do with inherent racial characteristics :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Who is running those industries dummy? Some alien who came on a ufo? How does it not directly relate to the people managing those industries? And you accuse of being low iq again and again. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Hindu dindu cope, it's a shithole full of shit.
Images 69

See, i can do the same thing.
Lmfao at thinking your little beta bitch ass is able to do anything at this point. You are dead, done, finished
Tenor 5

Last edited:

germanigger i'm slav, even i have blonde hair and blue eyes you are to dumb to understand simple trolling, no wonder that you atl right faggots are easy to provoke, show some affiliation to israel and you chimp out like nigs

@Legionarivs
@SocialzERo

germanigger i'm slav, even i have blonde hair and blue eyes you are to dumb to understand simple trolling, no wonder that you atl right faggots are easy to provoke, show some affiliation to israel and you chimp out like nigs

@Legionarivs
@SocialzERo

Yeah right your country is literally still alive cuz of Jews you should have stayed annexed ugly farmer subhuman, how does it feel cleaning toilets in Berlin stinky
Yeah, the least influential and the poorest ones. On the other hand your based countries are the main residential place of the Rothschild family.
Rothschildren came from Poland after Poland took kikes in during Middle Ages. Majority of ashkenazis are from EE, coincidence? None.
Moreover hitler was funded by american jews
Citation
, im not suggesting that he cooperated with them, but they funded him to use goyim to get rid of the european rivals (shabbas goyim does that = no sin) and to ignite zionism within the ashkenazi tribe. So cope, turns out that its all the wests fault.
CITATIONS
I dont have anything against anglos/germans, i value their achievements but they arent innocent either.
Everything was given to you by anglos and germanics. The shitty potato you farm, your plunger you clean the toilets with, the computer u post BBC in and use to jerk off to the pope cleaning nigger feet because your shithole is CATHOLIC!

im richer than avg american/kraut lol
Stinky polack cope
cope they originate from krautland (frankfurt) which in fact;
is our lost territory (so maybe youre right) :feelsjuice:
They originate from Khazaria, then they went to Europe and got raped and ran away to the Arab caliphate and Eastern Europe.
u r not entitled to citation source sweety, but its logical. How could it be possible for some austrian painter to get in the influential position in a nation fully controlled by the jews
Because it was still homogenous. People when they got sick of it you could say “everyone is Germanic” and use that. That’s why Jews wanna import so many immigrants.
Stay mad, we are whiter than the entire anglosphere is rn.
Polack cope
We produce some well known goods (eg. we rock when it comes to game development)
EVEN BIGGER POLACK COPE
krauts seethe cause they cant handle our economic growth and our racial purity.
>economic growth
Going from one potato to two potatoes isn’t very much of a growth waza
Im an atheist so idc about the last point but im pretty sure that modern protestants are also brainwashed by the globohomo agenda (thats what breivik wrote about in his manifesto).
yeah but Protestants don’t have a figurehead. There’s ultra cucked and ultra based Protestants, whereas all Catholics are cucks cuz the pope is their figurehead
Also the secular nature of masses in the american churches proves that the west has no spirituality left whatsoever. Enjoy getting blacked by the upcoming kara boga influx.
Enjoy getting raped by me when I come to your house like my ancestors did and rape you you’re only alive because Jews are fighting anglo germanics so hard
@To koniec

Yeah right your country is literally still alive cuz of Jews you should have stayed annexed ugly farmer subhuman, how does it feel cleaning toilets in Berlin stinky

Rothschildren came from Poland after Poland took kikes in during Middle Ages. Majority of ashkenazis are from EE, coincidence? None.

Citation

CITATIONS

Everything was given to you by anglos and germanics. The shitty potato you farm, your plunger you clean the toilets with, the computer u post BBC in and use to jerk off to the pope cleaning nigger feet because your shithole is CATHOLIC!
at least poland doesn't spread degeneracy as 'your' country

at least poland doesn't spread degeneracy as 'your' country
You were the original degeneracy spreaders
le 56% face
You can’t do that to me mongoloid stinky
got raped by westfags and thus they inflitrated your gene pool
No they infiltrated your gene pool. Jews are med and Eastern Euro.
i dont think so they got bleached by us long time ago
Cope dude Germany was 100% Germanic in 1936 and Hitler used it to rise to power
yes, we are hard working nation exploited by the jews and westoids, who collaborate with each other youre right. we arent rich hey but its still better than earrning greater amount of shekels and spending them on consooming funko pops (like westoids do)
cope dude, you eastern euros are race traitors. You and your Catholic jew mongoloid people.
your church is full of blacks, la creatura cope
YOU WISH
gay, its easy af it seems
Cope it’s very hard jews need to pull everything to win

You were the original degeneracy spreaders
especially when poland never had any influence
you just sethee cause you know that you are kraut and feel inferior to anglos cause you are nationalist and i'm not unlike you, i don't really that much care to poland

especially when poland never had any influence
The Jews that ran into Poland during the genocides do
you just sethee cause you know that you are kraut and feel inferior to anglos cause you are nationalist and i'm not unlike you, i don't really that much care to poland
Broken ass English. You seethe because ur a race traitor.
Cope!
i heightmog you so i can do it
I mog u in being not polish ugly bitch
jews didnt mix with us cause we were poorer. They used to mix with Germanoid merchants.
COPE! They ran away to Poland when we tried killing them
haplogroup r1a is a non-germanic thing that can be commonly found in the eastern regions of germany, plus in 1933 there were 500k jews in krautland
Yeah that’s not that many. 99.9% of Germany was Germanic.
catholicism exists in germany too (look at bavaria - the richest region in krautland)
Bavaria is gay and south Germans stink.
but its true, you have pan-african churches
Ok I don’t go to them
nah its easy globohomo took over EU/America. The only resistance comes from us.
No it was hard. It took a war for America and a war in EU. And they know we will rise up again that’s why they import EU/america full of brown people and you

sounds like brag @knajjd
Cannot cope with the fact that me and migrants run a train on polish women while u farm potato’s! Sad!

the only thing being bragged about is the ethnic lay count of your women given the fact that the ethnic version of SEA is Pooland :cage:

AND U ALLOW IT

Everyone on that movie set probably smelt so bad
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

they compensate for it with their incredible street shitting skills