Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Curries so low IQ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
What makes them so primitive, dumb or stupid?

It's 2021 and we can't even figure out basic plumbing and sewage.

Still to this today we shit in the streets. Why? Why only the curry race is this stupid?

Even in Africa you don't see this kind of dumb behaviour.

Last edited:
All the smart curries leave and move to the West. There they have good jobs and their kids get good grades in school. While the dumb curries LDAR in India with their shitty (no pun intended) sewage and plumbing

Because of shit like this. Literally.

Probably the insane reproduction and lack of resources for education

Our uni became invaded with curries. They are all attracted to engineering and computer science related fields. I have met a few nice ones but mostly they move in groups and they have to overcompensate for their genes by acting really smart

Our uni became invaded with curries. They are all attracted to engineering and computer science related fields. I have met a few nice ones but mostly they move in groups and they have to overcompensate for their genes by acting really smart
But that's the thing. They act smart. But they aren't really smart.

They IQmog me though.

They are lazy son of bitches.

small brainpans

Curries have the highest iqs actually

Infrastructure is hard and cultural norms are different enough for street shitting to not be top priority.

Still shitting in the streets. Highest IQs btw. Lol.

No rlly.The avg iq of Tamil Nadu, Kerala is 107.100% literacy too
Literacy rate doesn't mean anything. That's a metric for African countries. lol.

Have you been to curryland? It is the most disgusting filth on the planet. Even a landfill in the west is more cleaner and visually pleasing than the streets in curryland. Talk about highest IQs btw. :feelsclown:
Infrastructure is hard and cultural norms are different enough for street shitting to not be top priority.

That's mostly methheads. Whereas in curryland normal civilised people still shit in the streets.

Last edited:
They IQmog me though.
brutal
No, they don't. I wish I was rice. You guys IQmog even whites. Truly a contributing race.
I doubt east asians are smarter than whites. By the time Americans visited Japan in the 1850s the Japanese hadn’t moved past the iron age, lol. China was basically an iron age society until the 1980s.

Last edited:
The abonigger blood
overcompensate for their genes by acting really smart
Asians and curries in a nutshell. Shit genes so they can only studycope.

Last edited:
Because they're curries

Curries and rices are stereotyped as high IQ people because the ones in the West are the medical students, etc but that is only a small part of their population. For every high IQ Asian there are probably 5 low IQ Asians.

They mog me.
No they don't.
Curries and rices are stereotyped as high IQ people because the ones in the West are the medical students, etc but that is only a small part of their population. For every high IQ Asian there are probably 5 low IQ Asians.
Exactly except Asians. Most curries are low IQ filth.

You are only propagating stereotypes

You are only propagating stereotypes
How is it a stereotype?

Curryland is the most disgusting place on the planet.

Curries still shit in the streets. Murder each other for 10 rupees, and you say it's just a stereotype? Lol. :feelsclown:
Fuckin primitive beings. Can't even figure basic construction and plumbing after 200 years.

Aren't the curry who lived in curryland then moved to the USA or something?
Did you miss *You after aren't? If so,

Then yes, I had moved to the West. But returned to curryland cause I got fired and lost my job.

How is it a stereotype?

Curries still shit in the streets. Murder each other for 10 rupees, and you say it's just a stereotype? Lol. :feelsclown:
Fuckin primitive beings. Can't even figure basic construction and plumbing after 200 years.
Do currys have lots of rupees

I stole all their IQ making me the smartest organism on earth

How is it a stereotype?
Because it generalizes an entire race
That's categorically not true
Its the same or worse in every shitskin shithole. There is quite a lot of plumbing and construction tho. Atleast from what I get talking to them

LdX2NbzKFeaqVgacrQaIqkIm4UOvgz6rwO4IGXlwBKQ.jpg
Bs

Self hatred is cucked ngl
How is it self hatred? Not everyone is high iq to crack a intelligence Agency entrance exam like you. I get it. You mog me to oblivion. Brag more about your achievements. Chad always win. Nothing new.

Self hatred is cucked ngl
It's honestly as bad as simping.

I'm pretty happy that the few self haters that exist here cannot procreate.

The less of them that reproduce the better

Ok.

Its the same or worse in every shitskin shithole. There is quite a lot of plumbing and construction tho

@Diocel let him cope. Curries like him are responsible for curryland being a shithole. I bet he sings praises of this shithole where ever he goes.

it shatters his views about curry supremacy. curries like him are super annoying and delusional.

He would always run away from reality. Tbh, curryland deserves to be a shithole because of people like this.
It's honestly as bad as simping.

I'm pretty happy that the few self haters that exist here cannot procreate.

The less of them that reproduce the better
Neither will you, you gorilla larper.

I am pretty happy too, that insane larpers like you will end up in a mental hospital. The less of you reproduce, the better.

Its the same or worse in every shitskin shithole. There is quite a lot of plumbing and construction tho. Atleast from what I get talking to them
Categorically not true? You are really insane.

THP MDG 301116Water Aid 18JPG
MED32 66 600 px
A7bzvjL 700b
 85319913 poop protest

Because of doxxing or are you ashamed of it?
Doxxing mostly.
Hes prob syrian christian living in kerala :p
lol.
:dab:

Last edited:
Its a meme
No it isn't. What alternate universe you living in? Guess the truth is too bitter for some. Keep coping.
No it's not.
View attachment 445298
Is this a meme too?
what about this? a meme too?
file-20190116-163274-he6aws.png

Guess this a meme too.

He's a little bourgeois that probably lives an easy life in a nice residential area.
Yeah, he wont reply now. Reality is too hard for him to grasp. Delusional at its best.
the ones in america are pretty smart, the ones in india are retarded
Not really. Curries are mostly retarded except a few. A very few.

Last edited:
@Diocel let him cope. Curries like him are responsible for curryland being a shithole. I bet he sings praises of this shithole where ever he goes.
I'm neither of those things

it shatters his views about curry supremacy. curries like him are super annoying and delusional.

He would always run away from reality. Tbh, curryland deserves to be a shithole because of people like this.
Self hatred is cucked.

All the smart curries leave and move to the West. There they have good jobs and their kids get good grades in school. While the dumb curries LDAR in India with their shitty (no pun intended) sewage and plumbing

Self hatred is cucked.
No it isn't. Why dont you talk more about curryland being a superpower that mogs every first world country? Pretty sure you got turned on by boosting fake superiority.

Self hatred is cucked.
Also, you had no reply to the shit streets pictures? Why dont you comment on that? You delusional coper. Why not a word on that? Or on the US customs article that @Diocel linked? Keep running away from reality.

Self hatred is cucked.
You say self hatery is cuckery? But the moment you are to face facts you turn quite. Guess, being a delusional coper is cuckery too.
No it's not.
View attachment 445298
Is this a meme too?
what about this? a meme too?

Guess this a meme too.

He's a little bourgeois that probably lives an easy life in a nice residential area.
@Diocel He is the status quo. He wont comment on a thing.
Its a meme
I agree, the curry race is a meme.
@Michinomiya Hirohit Lol at thinking that the ones you move to the West are High iq.

All the curry copers are quite now. Too busy having delusional dreams.
Assuming they had iq to begin with.
Probably the insane reproduction and lack of resources for education
They breed like rats. Sign of being low iq. They compensate low iq for labor. Truly an inferior race.
The abonigger blood

Asians and curries in a nutshell. Shit genes so they can only studycope.
Have you noticed how curries act so smug in the West? Have noticed the same on this forum. Fucking smug shitskins.
small brainpans
The brains are full of shit. No wonder the streets resemble the same.
No such thing as smart curries. There are a few. Probably in single digits. They reek of shit and piss, and are the most abominable species on this planet. I get repulsed and my day is ruined by just looking at one.
Because of shit like this. Literally.

All curries are coping hard now. No one will touch this. Fucking disgusting filth shitskins.

Last edited:
Lol. No. Soon 1 dollar will be 300 rupees. the currency is that weak. But users like @Caesercel already believe that we are a superpower. jfl.
Wtf?
No it's not.
Yes it is. It doesn't make any meterological sense. And it doesn't prove anything either.
Do you even read those before posting them? Assuming this data comes from a legitimate method. Its still literally 26%. We are talking about a poor shithole country here. It still outperforms other shitholes. You know why they are not talked about? Because they are irrelevant.

Guess this a meme too.
Wow! Human Beings poop! That's news to me.
That probably describes @curryfool more than it describes me tbh. Given what we're seeing in this thread.
No it isn't. Why dont you talk more about curryland being a superpower that mogs every first world country? Pretty sure you got turned on by boosting fake superiority.
Nigga I don't give a fuck about your shithole. I'm telling you to stop being a cuck
Also, you had no reply to the shit streets pictures? Why dont you comment on that? You delusional coper. Why not a word on that? Or on the US customs article that @Diocel linked? Keep running away from reality.
Lmao. I have other copes, I don't spend every waking moment cucking myself on this forum.

Having said all that here's my word. You think any of these niggas you larp with here give a fuck about you? You think you are better than your race because you get to shit on them with some algerian kid who isn't even out of school, or a bunch of cumskins with severe mental health issues and inferiority complexes?
Well here's a reality check shitskin, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. You think you can dicksuck your way out of being a shitskin? You can't. For others its nothing more than passing entertainment to point and laugh at. Maybe feel better about their own shitty lives since they have nothing much going for them. Imagine being so low on the totempole that you supply lifefuel to a bunch of virgin losers on the internet, on your expense.

And you know the funny part? The race you try to shit on doesn't give a fuck about you either.:lul::lul: Curryfoids won't spit in your direction. Almost all normgroids and chadpreets go about their lives, having sex and relationships while you rot. I don't care about that shithole but I call out betacuckery when I see it. @ThoughtfulCel was right, its equal to simping.

Wtf?

Yes it is. It doesn't make any meterological sense. And it doesn't prove anything either.

Do you even read those before posting them? Assuming this data comes from a legitimate method. Its still literally 26%. We are talking about a poor shithole country here. It still outperforms other shitholes. You know why they are not talked about? Because they are irrelevant.

That probably describes @curryfool more than it describes me tbh. Given what we're seeing in this thread.

Nigga I don't give a fuck about your shithole. I'm telling you to stop being a cuck

Lmao. I have other copes, I don't spend every waking moment cucking myself on this forum.

Having said all that here's my word. You think any of these niggas you larp with here give a fuck about you? You think you are better than your race because you get to shit on them with some algerian kid who isn't even out of school, or a bunch of cumskins with severe mental health issues and inferiority complexes?
Well here's a reality check shitskin, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. You think you can dicksuck your way out of being a shitskin? You can't. For others its nothing more than passing entertainment to point and laugh at. Maybe feel better about their own shitty lives since they have nothing much going for them. Imagine being so low on the totempole that you supply lifefuel to a bunch of virgin losers on the internet, on your expense.

And you know the funny part? The race you try to shit on doesn't give a fuck about you either.:lul::lul: Curryfoids won't spit in your direction. Almost all normgroids and chadpreets go about their lives, having sex and relationships while you rot. I don't care about that shithole but I call out betacuckery when I see it. @ThoughtfulCel was right, its equal to simping.
All the galaxys in the known universe IQ

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

Wtf?

Lol. Jfl at you cuckery. I cant move out of this shithole any time i want. But wont due to other reasons, you are a dog for the status quo, keep barking you ass lickery is evident for the establishment. You are probably higher up in the curry society totempole, so you will defend this shithole no matter what, By the way, you dont live in the west, what are you larping about? What don't you address the street shitting arguments you ass licking delusional faggot?

Insulting me wont change the reality that you are a balding 30 KHHV curry. You will die alone, And if you are arranged marriaged, the foid will be repulsed by you. Lifefuel i guess for me. Hope you end up in a mental hospital, alone and gasping for breath.
All the galaxys in the known universe IQ

View attachment 445338
What is the IQ of a gorilla larper on an incel forum? Couldnt be that high?

Last edited:
jfl. all you curries cope hard. Never would you address the arguement and run from reality. @Caesercel you live in curryland? i know. Keep ass licking and dreaming curryland being a superpower.

Lol. Jfl at you cuckery. I cant move out of this shithole any time i want. But wont due to other reasons, you are a dog for the status quo, keep barking you ass lickery is evident for the establishment. You are probably higher up in the curry society totempole, so you will defend this shithole no matter what, By the way, you dont live in the west, what are you larping about? What don't you address the street shitting arguments you ass licking delusional faggot?

Insulting me wont change the reality that you are a balding 30 KHHV curry. You will die alone, And if you are arranged marriaged, the foid will be repulsed by you. Lifefuel i guess for me. Hope you end up in a mental hospital, alone and gasping for breath.

What is the IQ of a gorilla larper on an incel forum? Couldnt be that high

"I have no argument so I'm going to throw a low iq ad hominem like an addle brained simpleton."

Wtf?

Lol you call me a shitskin. While you are a balding curry shitskin. You are truly a meme. Nice hiding behind the ethnic cel tag. You aint fooling me. You are a curry too.

Lol you call me a shitskin. While you are a balding curry shitskin. You are truly a meme. Nice hiding behind the ethnic cel tag. You aint fooling me. You are a curry too.
Stop embarrassing yourself