Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why are curries so cucked?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I was playing pool in the lobby of my dorm with this weird curry. This slightly drunk foid was like “it’s my birthday let me take the first shot”. She tried to take my pool cue but I wouldn’t let her and I said that I’m not a Simp. I was a bit drunk and high and happy because my fake ID had just worked at a bar that had declined it two days prior. Anyway this curry was like “let her hit the pool ball”. Eventually she left cause foids don’t wanna be around incels but the curry told me. “It’s about the long game” JFL. How retarted. Why are curries like this? @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan @ryhan

6F798525 382B 4B1B 9C5E 20BD78ECF2A9

All curries are stupid simps. They think worshiping M'Lady will get their tiny dicks wet.

all ethnics in the west are cucked

They have primitive australoid genes in them that's why they act like primitive beings in front of holes.

all ethnics in the west are cucked
Rip western ethnics. Noodlewhores suck how they chase white cock. I think noodles actually hate the rice race more than white supremicists do.

I was playing pool in the lobby of my dorm with this weird curry. This slightly drunk foid was like “it’s my birthday let me take the first shot”. She tried to take my pool cue but I wouldn’t let her and I said that I’m not a Simp. I was a bit drunk and high and happy because my fake ID had just worked at a bar that had declined it two days prior. Anyway this curry was like “let her hit the pool ball”. Eventually she left cause foids don’t wanna be around incels but the curry told me. “It’s about the long game” JFL. How retarted. Why are curries like this? @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan @ryhan

They continuously strive for bobs, vegenes and sax.

Idk, I used to work with some ultra low tier curries from India who were married with kids, the curries in India don't seem to be that cucked imo. I'm talking short, obese and bald but still married with kids, that's some serious patriarchy maxxing.

Idk, I used to work with some ultra low tier curries from India who were married with kids, the curries in India don't seem to be that cucked imo. I'm talking short, obese and bald but still married with kids, that's some serious patriarchy maxxing.
TBH. In cuckmerica they couldn’t even get ugly curry foids.

Cant blame them. Being cucks is their only chance of scoring. Its also why iam incel @ 32.

Generations of arranged marriagemaxxing has destroyed the abilities of curries to have non-autistic communication with foids

He was coping because he looked like the incel simp he is and you mogged him in the moment.

cucks anger me ngl

Rice are more cucked imo
Sandcels are the only kind of based ethnics