Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are CuckTear troons accusing us of bullying TARUCcel?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/librandu/comments/vxw29o/indian_guy_tries_to_live_his_life_and_do_vlogs/

At what point did we state that we hated this brocel or tell him to kill himself? He is one of us, he just doesn't know it yet. It's fellowcels like him that sooner or later will eventually break through (((the))) conditioning, he will find out the hard way and it is going to be brutal. The faster he realizes his situation, the less unnecessary suffering he will have to endure. The experiences he will face once he enters the dating market will be catastrophic to his psyche, not only will he face brutAL rejections, he will wake up to the harsh reality that it is indeed well and truly over. By gaslighting and giving him false hope, you are knowingly leading him into a slow and painful death using the carrot-on-stick method. It is up to US to help him open his eyes for the grim and foreseeable future that's instore for him, before it is too late.

You want to know what I think, you soy addict faggots? It is YOU that inherently hates him, because he is ugly. And your shit attempt at projecting your hatred onto us is so obvious, even the most coked out meth head retard would realise it. We've seen it all before, it's only a matter of time :society:

Last edited:
Imagine bullies complaining about bullying, that isn't even happening, and then going on about their woe-is-me "profiling." :feelsseriously:

The irony is so strong it's magnetic.

Imagine bullies complaining about bullying, that isn't even happening, and then going on about their woe-is-me "profiling." :feelsseriously:

The irony is so strong it's magnetic.
True. I have no sympathy for bullies when they get bullied.
Also, none of us made fun of him. In fact, we literally want the best for him.

Last edited:
He’s a NT friendhaver, not a trucel.

View: https://youtu.be/_zi7lNTJMzE

If you slow the video down and observe closely, there are split seconds between interactions he has with his "friends" where they make fun of him EVEN THOUGH nothing is being said about his facial appearance. Believe me, I know. I know the feeling all too well. Kind of weird to witness it from a 3rd person perspective, he is and will always be one of us. God how I fucking hate humanity, NT will never be enough for "special" cases like him

Last edited:
I wonder if any of IT foids who are writing him positive comments would actually give him some pussy :feelsLSD:

I wonder if any of IT foids who are writing him positive comments would actually give him some pussy :feelsLSD:
THAT is the burning question after all :feelsaww: and we alllllll know what the answer would be :feelsclown:

Moralfag normies would rather lie and decieve Taruccel about his miserable situation. They tell him to grind on in futility at the gym to "improve" himself, rather than just being honest with him like we do when we say that no matter how hard he works it is extremely unlikely any female will ever find him attractive. The normies do this not because they care about Taruccel but because they need to assauge the cognitive dissonance in their minds about their worldview which operates on a Just-world-fallacy. The support the normies give is totally self serving and vain, they do not give a fuck about Taruccel and his struggles, they only care about their own image.

Sidenote why is it when normies talk about self improvement it always involves working out in the gym and looksmaxxing? If looks don't matter than why these normies consider beautifying yourself at the gym to be the main form of self improvement? These normies are disingenuous scum

Last edited:
I’m sure there are faggots bullying him in the comments. Subhumans like that always try make others feel shit like themselves.
But that’s not to say that this forum as a whole is bullying him.

Guy who posted that has no clue how much curries are blackpilled incels, he would be welcomed here.
:yes: They should put their pussies where their mouth is, otherwise is just empty talk.

-Incels
-Bullies

choose one JFL :feelshaha:

True. I have no sympathy for bullies when they get bullied.
Indeed. But it annoys me to no end when they cry fail after receiving the same treatment they give unto others, without an ounce of introspection.

Also, none of us made fun of him. In fact, we literally want the best for him.
No kidding. The black pill is the best thing a subhuman genetic reject can embrace. It spares us the pain of false hope and ill conceived advances and dreams, which are far more crushing and brutal than simple cynicism when they come crashing down, raining down upon the spirit, and sending us into a wild, turbulent downward spiral into the abyss of unanimous rejection, severe depression, and sui***al ideation. The black pill, in every way, is superior to the inferior mindsets and outlooks of the blue pill and red pill views.

Indeed. But it annoys me to no end when they cry fail after receiving the same treatment they give unto others, without an ounce of introspection.
True.
No kidding. The black pill is the best thing a subhuman genetic reject can embrace. It spares us the pain of false hope and ill conceived advances and dreams, which are far more crushing and brutal than simple cynicism when they come crashing down, raining down upon the spirit, and sending us into a wild, turbulent downward spiral into the abyss of unanimous rejection, severe depression, and sui***al ideation. The black pill, in every way, is superior to the inferior mindsets and outlooks of the blue pill and red pill views.
Hell Yeah Yes GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Moralfag normies would rather lie and decieve Taruccel about his miserable situation. They tell him to grind on in futility at the gym to "improve" himself, rather than just being honest with him like we do when we say that no matter how hard he works it is extremely unlikely any female will ever find him attractive. The normies do this not because they care about Taruccel but because they need to assauge the cognitive dissonance in their minds about their worldview which operates on a Just-world-fallacy. The support the normies give is totally self serving and vain, they do not give a fuck about Taruccel and his struggles, they only care about their own image.
:yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: This comment made my brain pulsate with high IQ.

Sidenote why is it when normies talk about self improvement it always involves working out in the gym and looksmaxxing? If looks don't matter than why these normies consider beautifying yourself at the gym to be the main form of self improvement? These normies are disingenuous scum
Well said, better articulated. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
If they pity him so much why won't they fuck him

I actually happen to love short, asymmetrical and wide-eyed Indian men. My current bf is a 6'7 white guy with the physique and face of a Greek god, but I love him for his personality. :foidSoy:

I actually happen to love short, asymmetrical and wide-eyed Indian men. My current bf is a 6'7 white guy with the physique and face of a Greek god, but I love him for his personality. :foidSoy:
7b12urudd0081