Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are chads never held accountable?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
What i mean by this is, a chad doesn't have to participate in cucking another man. Does he not think that maybe me sleeping a cheating wife will cause another man to fall into depression, lose all his assets, and even kill himself. No, no. All the monkey brain chads think about is getting his dick wet for the moment cause he knows no consequences will fall on him. Chads have absolutely no sympathy for their fellow man and instead are always in some competetion like this is a fucking jungle.

This type of behavior isn't compatible for society. Live with the fucking chimps if you want to fuck around all day. And people come with this shit that chads are actually smart. That's a fucking cope. Chads lack any sort of ability to be prospective. Being school smart isn't fucking smart. School smarts is just memorizing shit or having halo effect so teachers give you better grades. In businesses chads are just for the posters and magazines. They don't run shit.

In truth, chads are a net loss for society. Betas are keeping shit running while chads get to fuck around all day. God this part of it gets me furious.

Chads are like shadows in the night , dark specters of unfathomable degeneracies with an army of loyal underlings;
Foids, beckies,stacylites, chadlites, and normies to protect them.

Hundreds of people to protect 1 chad because they are godlike creature 1/10000 or 1/5000.

This mythical chad do not show himself in the daylight, he only come out to slay at the deepest darkest part of the Night.

Last edited:
If you observe carefully, this privilege is accorded to both chads and foids (in actual, it is that foid regards chads and thus society extends foidal privilege to Chad).

Fast life strategy, focus on quantity of offspring instead of quality

Idk. I hate chads more than foids+cucks+normies combined and wish nothing but brutal and slow death upon them

In truth, chads are a net loss for society. Betas are keeping shit running while chads get to fuck around all day. God this part of it gets me furious.
Couldnt aggree more,just look at the school system.
Beta students need to wake up early and get out early so Chad student has more time to hang out with his friends and bitches while betas need to skip breakfast,become sleep deprived,depressed.

If you dont aggree more also look at employement system :
Beta guy who increases profits by 15 percent gets kicked out of the job because he ''''''''''''''gave of bad vibes and should have better comunication skills''''''''''''' while Chad who doesnt do shit and always passes his work to someone else had more chance of being employed because he makes the cunts around him happy by just existing has a positive aura