Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are cartel gore videos so crazy

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
It's always some ham ass shit like cutting some dude's intestines and using it as a jump rope or something. That's just an example, but they prob do do stuff like that :feelskek:

You can sent them a request for their next kill.

Because people are free to do so. No functional institutions to have any shred of control. You'd be impressed by the amount of crap you can get away as a cartel guy once you climb up the ranks, provided you don't get your ass eviscerated in the way.

It's always some ham ass shit like cutting some dude's intestines and using it as a jump rope or something. That's just an example, but they prob do do stuff like that :feelskek:
Funkytown comes to mind :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are edgelords on a various mix of drugs, mostly cocaine

Aztec genetics
The mesoamerican urge to sacrifice a bandito to the rain gods

Latino IQ + decades of drug use + power trip because they know they'll get away with it

Because people are free to do so. No functional institutions to have any shred of control. You'd be impressed by the amount of crap you can get away as a cartel guy once you climb up the ranks, provided you don't get your ass eviscerated in the way.
Exactly. A good number of those guys have probably joined the cartels just to one day be able to do stuff like this, of course they aren't going to hold back when they'll finally have the opportunities to make their craziest gore fantasies come true.

Latino IQ + decades of drug use + power trip because they know they'll get away with it
literally this, iliterate beaners on coke who have nothing to lose are your worst nightmare :feelskek:

It’s for propaganda to strike fear into the other cartels or anyone who stands in their way. What’s the worst one you’ve seen? For me itbwas probably called el siri who was getting disembowled while awake and was screaming and doing everything he could to stop it while his guts were coming out and the video quality was good

literally this, iliterate beaners on coke who have nothing to lose are your worst nightmare :feelskek:
Latin america is one of the worst places to be born in. Imagine getting your heart ripped out and eaten in front of you because you owed 10 dollars to the local drug dealer

Latin america is one of the worst places to be born in. Imagine getting your heart ripped out and eaten in front of you because you owed 10 dollars to the local drug dealer
>day 1 in Tijuana
>accidentaly give gas station clerk 2 pesos too little and he only notices once Iam already gone
>ff to a black van pulling up behind me, ramming of the road
>2 coked up beaners jump out, put a bag over my head and I wake up to the sight of a revving chainsaw placed between my legs

Because the practice Medievil Torture. The purest form of torture

Ppl treat members of their own race the harshest