Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are british women considered ( and German ) ugly ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
10% female worship
serious question, i never understood this look at this girl
01e4825f3ccbbea801215aa023030e

she is german and look at audrey hepburn

Audrey_Hepburn_1956.jpg
800px-Audrey_Hepburn_1959.jpg
pielegnacja-w-stylu-audrey-hepburn-jak-o-urode-dbala-slynna-aktorka-poznaj-7-zasad-gwiazdy-ktore-stosowala-przez-wiele-lat_580615.webp

they are most beautiful women i ever saw, mog overrated sl*vs and asians, latinas

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo

Attachments

• Z80t15000000xu47w5820.webp
    146.5 KB · Views: 11

Idk I think there are attractive women all over. What does the average brit look like?

Anglos are fat and ugly in general.

They may be good looking physically but I'll always consider their hearts to be ugly as sin. Fuck them for what they did to my fellow currycels, ricecels, and irishcels.

You found a German model and now you think all German and English foids look them her. That was such a foid logic. The average German and english foid looks like a regarded man.
This is how the average German woman looks like:

„You“. You saw that once and now you think, we all do such posts. Dude, you have serious problems.
ok sorry
i mean that men do brag posting online top tier foids saying that are average while bragging about their women

Brit women are ugly imo, Germans so and so, at least from what i saw on tv, im watching an Belgian tv series, it has actors from various european countries and they are all ugly as fuck. I dunno why US people are much more better looking than British even though both are Anglos.

the stereotype comes from average Brits looking worse maybe cause they eat shittier food and the founder's/island effect. Also dental hygiene not as much as focus for British actors, which mean they don't have the pearly whites smile ameriMUTT ones do, resulting in people rating them lower. as for German women having low ratings, idk not sure.

They mog slavic hoes to death

Not compared to ugly shitskin foids

Iran and Latin countries are exception for me

This thread is cherry picking.

The stereotype of british women being considered ugly I do believe comes from a now-outdated gaff about their poor dental hygiene, which apparently is no longer true for the most part.

the stereotype comes from average Brits looking worse maybe cause they eat shittier food and the founder's/island effect. Also dental hygiene not as much as focus for British actors, which mean they don't have the pearly whites smile ameriMUTT ones do, resulting in people rating them lower. as for German women having low ratings, idk not sure.
Brits on average have better teeth yhan americans.

Out of every 1000 white English foids one is decent looking