Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why are blacks lower IQ?

Using a gun in the modern battlefield requires high IQ.
It actually don’t think it does tbh, I think a certain level of obedience and detachment is required to be a soldier that high IQ people tend not to really have.

it's because dumb niggers are represented most in media. and dumb hood niggers are unable to break that stereotype of being an ignorant, gun toting thug.

Lack of environmental pressures mostly. Hellish winters in Europe ment only the smart ones survived. People who planned ahead and stockpiled for the winter lived and thrived. Others died of starvation and exposure to the elements. That's not the case in Africa were food is available all year-long. We're all simply products of millenia long process of adapting to the environment where we live.

IQ isnt everything. Its the best test we have but it doesnt mean much just by itself. China has a higher average IQ than every European country by several points but of course Europe was where most new technology and science came from and still does come from. Humans are varied and complicated animals, you are never going to get anywhere by asking “why are black people stupid”.

Even so there is not an answer to everything. Why do france and germany pump out so many new inventions while china rots with poor infrastructure even though chinese people have an average iq 5 to 10 points higher? I don't know. I dont think anyone knows. Its just how it is

Because blacks are subhuman
Africa is the only continent in the world that hasn’t contributed useful shit to the world
based and realitypilled

you cant make this shit up dude, legit sub 70 IQ

I got 96 on an iq test. :feelsrope:

IQ test is also a cope though, it measures nothing.
IQ isnt everything. Its the best test we have but it doesnt mean much just by itself. China has a higher average IQ than every European country by several points but of course Europe was where most new technology and science came from and still does come from. Humans are varied and complicated animals, you are never going to get anywhere by asking “why are black people stupid”.

Even so there is not an answer to everything. Why do france and germany pump out so many new inventions while china rots with poor infrastructure even though chinese people have an average iq 5 to 10 points higher? I don't know. I dont think anyone knows. Its just how it is

Exactly this. Inuits and Eskimos have the highest average IQ, but that means nothing. Human intellect can't be measured by some pattern matching quizzes, it's too complex and multifaceted.

Anyway, IQ actually never proved to be useful to get you laid, so it's a cope.

Last edited:
Race bait post

Postmaxx reply

There's no explanation, it's inborn. As for the argument that enslavement lowers iq, is like saying zoo apes will have higher iq and be able to read and write if they were returned to the wild.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't stereotype any race or ethnicity. Say no to racism. Black people are not stupid.
This thread is full of Rightwing nutjobs.

Doesn't matter. Meeks is a violent fiend with -3 iq, but since he's tall with good jawline people hand him millions and women think he has "great personality"

Blacks are strange they are less intelligent but people still like them a lot, they all seem to have an extroverted extreme personality

Any right-wing/racist cels know this? The amount of retarded shit black people say and do is ridiculous. Hispanics and brown people in arab/south American countries come from much poorer countries on average yet they are still almost double blacks IQ in most countries.
shitskin lowers IQ. the more shit in your skin, the universe automatically lowers IQ to accommodate.

There is a book called “the bell curve” about this matter
I haven’t read though
there is a book called "frames of mind" that destroyed "the bell curve" arguments

Probably a bit of genetics and nurture.
But there are some blacks with high iq though

More directly descended from apes that never ventured out of Africa and saw no incentive to become more inventive and clever. Sure, Africans eventually developed agriculture, spoken language, etc, but like apes, rule of law was still determined by brute force and aggression.
Normies freak out about this because their high extraversion masks their low IQ
Australian aboriginals and Papuans are also more ape-like, and are very low IQ (lower than African blacks actually). Sure they ventured out if Africa and settled new continents, but these regions were similar in climate and environment to sub Saharan Africa and continued the jungle life

Notice the highest IQ people originate from harsh climates where in the Stone Age, you needed to be creative to survive —- Northern Europe and Northeast Asia

Last edited:
Race bait post
If it's not this it will be a jbw, bbc, jbc, or jba bait post. We like to mock females and normies, but most of us have one track minds as well

The true blackpill is that India is lower IQ. Sure they have decent programs but Africans are doing better than India. Look it up, there's enough geniuses to buttress the true stats but Africa is doing better than India in terms of... everything. It blew my mind when I looked it up.
Sub Saharan Africa suffers much more drought and lowered nutrition. Its unfortunate that disease and malnutrition are the main evils that plague the country.

I don't know why but in my experience they are usually more retarded than white normies

Slavery fucked them up. The underclass is usually low IQ and there is not enough social mobility in rich countries to change it. People from South America might be in general poor, but their society is more hohomogenic overal.

Africa is a failed continent thanks to climate and colonization.
None of that is true, except underclasses usually being low IQ, but that's a cause of being underclass, not an effect.

Blacks are dumber in general because....

1) Their ancient evolutionary environment was less rewarding of intelligence (being smart helps more with safety in colder climates, generally)
2) They are the descendants of the groups which did not undertake ancient transcontinental travel, which is a significant filter for intelligence (travel is risky and involves dealing with novel dangers).
3) They're niggers.
Doesn't matter. Meeks is a violent fiend with -3 iq, but since he's tall with good jawline people hand him millions and women think he has "great personality"
Sure, but there's still the redline of ending up in prison, which lots and lots of handsome fit black guys do.

Last edited:
Because our brains are genetically inferior to other races

Africa is a failed continent thanks to climate and colonization.
Cope. Whites and asians were already at a far more advanced stage of civilization before any colonization happened.

how long till OP receives a warning?

Any right-wing/racist cels know this? The amount of retarded shit black people say and do is ridiculous. Hispanics and brown people in arab/south American countries come from much poorer countries on average yet they are still almost double blacks IQ in most countries.
Nice bait Smegma

Last edited:
Very High IQ post. However academics cannot risk studying such subjects in this (((politically correct))) age.

This is why losers in image forums do such things.

high iq is cope
blacks have highest smv and on average biggest dicks so they don't need to cope with muh high intelligence
contrary to asians who have it almost the worst so they overcompensate with their brains

high iq is cope
blacks have highest smv and on average biggest dicks so they don't need to cope with muh high intelligence
contrary to asians who have it almost the worst so they overcompensate with their brains

I'm a quadroon without the slope head that blacks have. Which hints at a lesser frontal lobe area. I'm only separate from other blacks because of white ancestry. Which blackpilled me heavily because when I first interacted with blacks heavily in school I notice that we have nothing in common. I'm just an outlier.

Stop being a cuck. Bateman killed a nigger in an alley and curb stomped his dog. Be like Bateman.

I'm a quadroon without the slope head that blacks have. Which hints at a lesser frontal lobe area. I'm only separate from other blacks because of white ancestry. Which blackpilled me heavily because when I first interacted with blacks heavily in school I notice that we have nothing in common. I'm just an outlier.

Stop being a cuck. Bateman killed a nigger in an alley and curb stomped his dog. Be like Bateman.
tbh it's just socio-economical situation they are growing up in
I also grew up in a poor area and no one was black yet they acted the same way ghetto niggers did

tbh it's just socio-economical situation they are growing up in
I also grew up in a poor area and no one was black yet they acted the same way ghetto niggers did

White trash lmao. But still nig nogs pretend to be civilized in order to lure you in.

Races have different IQs, bone structure, genetics and so on.
Black IQ on average in the US is 85

upbringing, culture mainly
cope. genetics have the most effect on your iq

jesus christ do you actually believe china's reported average iq?

cope. genetics have the most effect on your iq

jesus christ do you actually believe china's reported average iq?

even though china is full of shit a lot of other mongoloid countries tend to have higher than average IQ's.