Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are blacks always late?

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
Every time I have a class, the exact same 5-6 black people always show up late as fuck, every single time
What is the reason for this?

I'd say it's based of them not to care about the indoctrination system, but they're probably normies, so whatever.

They are expressing masculine dominance so that foids know who is the real male in your class. White cucks are too retarded to comprehend that Tyrone understands foids better than them.

They probably don't give a fuck.

They are expressing masculine dominance so that foids know who is the real male in your class. White cucks are too retarded to comprehend that Tyrone understands foids better than them.
why would they pay to take this course and then not even give a fuck? :feelsugh:

why would they pay to take this course and then not even give a fuck? :feelsugh:
They don't pay for the course. They pay to get exposure to young foids in education who fantasize about an exotic experience. That's where the fuck is given literally speaking. And he can even financially exploit the foid at some point, if she buys a certain liberal narrative.

Or you can just do the cucked thing like me. Go to course to get good grades, get diploma, get job, and then rot alone forever.

What's the most cucked thing to do of the two ?

They don't pay for the course. They pay to get exposure to young foids in education who fantasize about an exotic experience. That's where the fuck is given literally speaking. And he can even financially exploit the foid at some point, if she buys a certain liberal narrative.

Or you can just do the cucked thing like me. Go to course to get good grades, get diploma, get job, and then rot alone forever.

What's the most cucked thing to do of the two ?
there are no foids in my classes :feelsUgh:
i think the blacks are just lazy

After high school, I started out at a shitty two year college, mostly niggers and hispanics. Niggers were always late --- and I'm not talking older students who could use the excuse of kids, no, these were kids straight out of high school with virtually no responsibilities. If a professor called them out, they'd get mad at the professor and make him sound like he was being the asshole, sometimes walking while cursing at him. In one class, a Tyrone walked in around 15-20 minutes before the class was scheduled to end; the professor straight out told him that's basically an absence.
I ended up transferring to a real university afterwards, where the student body was primarily White, Jewish, Chinese, and Eastern European immigrants ---- HUGE difference in attitude and behavior.

My high school was about 70% black, and the niggers would never arrive on time.

I think its a combination of two things:
1) Blacks have lower than average IQ, and low IQ people can't foresee the consequences of their actions. Its hard for them to understand that being late disrupts the class and distracts the other students. If the class gets disrupted, the instructor has to backtrack the first 10 minutes of the lesson. This causes the class to delay. Sometimes, the instructor can't backtrack and certain topics need to be glossed over or skipped entirely. Lateness fucks up everyone else, but most niggers (and stupid people in general) can't understand that.
2) Many blacks see rules as a form of 'oPpReSsIoN', and view it as a form of quiet rebellion to saunter into class at whatever time they feel like.

They don't pay for the course.
That too. At the predominantly nigger college I was in, nearly all of them had some form of aid that was not loans.

Low IQ people have trouble managing simple things, following simple instructions. Most niggers are functionally retarded, they can barely even speak english let alone read a clock.

laid back lifestyle :feelsjuice:

Low IQ people have trouble managing simple things, following simple instructions. Most niggers are functionally retarded, they can barely even speak english let alone read a clock.