Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are black women so unattractive

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why are black women so unattractive it’s so hard to find a black woman that’s objectively attractive and if they are they’re either brown skin or light skin all darkskin women are UGLY give me an Asian woman a white woman or a light skin black women are so physically unattractive man I’d never date a black woman

Because there usually overweight and have big noses

They look like they have dookey for hair And it’s so greasy. I’d physically throw up if i had sex with a black woman if she wasn't mixed at least.

They look like they have dookey for hair And it’s so greasy. I’d physically throw up if i had sex with a black woman if she wasn't mixed at least.
Chimp face, shit hair, shit skin

I dunno bro. All I know is that black women have no issues with getting access to sex, and that Africa's population is booming. As ugly as many think black people are, they clearly do not care as they are multiplying like ants.
That’s because unlike us women will always have options no matter how ugly they are

I dunno bro. All I know is that black women have no issues with getting access to sex, and that Africa's population is booming. As ugly as many think black people are, they clearly do not care as they are multiplying like ants.
Just exist theory.

Because they are more related to an ape than a human

Last edited:
Black bone structure is shit and they are masculine and obnoxious.

I saw a smokin hot black chick an 8 perfect body cute face good hair yestwrday she was a head turner for most of the block it is unusual

I saw a smokin hot black chick an 8 perfect body cute face good hair yestwrday she was a head turner for most of the block it is unusual
She was light skin wasn’t she ?

I actually find black women attractive. But most black women are obese/overweight which is pretty sad

Because they are homo erectus, closer to apes than humans.

Same reason uglynpeope are ugly

Chimp face, shit hair, shit skin
i like you, please stop simping for your race, i stopped being delusional about slav/white women tbh

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel