Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are black women so arrogant?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
They have the lowest SMV of any foid and yet even the ugliest black foid will act she is a 10/10 Stacey. She will even go so far as to look down on an authentic 10/10 Stacey. How do they keep getting away with it?

They're coping

They can't be more arrogant than Slavic foids.

They lack the self-awareness of men. It is a self-defense mechanism.

They can't be more arrogant than Slavic foids.

Difficult one, I know both and I'd say that Black toilets are more arrogant and delusional on top of being uglier. Slavs are more arrogant when it comes to what they can get in cash and height, Blacks in case of what they can get in face and muscles.

Society condones them to do this stupid shit. It’s Also why they’re confidentially dumb as fuck

Yes, all the intelligent nerdy Black toilets exclusively go for White nerds or the few Black non-thugs.

I think it's partly because our soyciety's leftist woke agenda portrays the "victims" (fags, trannies, niggers, etc.) as the "superior people" and the "oppressors" (whites) as "inferior people".
This perhaps gives an ego boost to black women. :feelsclown:

They have the lowest SMV of any foid and yet even the ugliest black foid will act she is a 10/10 Stacey. She will even go so far as to look down on an authentic 10/10 Stacey. How do they keep getting away with it?
coping mechanism from being incredibly subhuman + low iq from race