Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are birthrates declining worldwide?

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel
Question above. Even fucking Thailand is predicted to have half the current population in 50 years, with a still diminishing fertility rate of 1.2. And Thailand is still a developing country!

"The average number of children born to one woman in Thailand is about 1.3, according to the World Bank figures for 2021, while some media report the rate was 1.08 for 2022. Thai health officials confirmed fewer than half-a-million new births, 485,085, in 2022 — the lowest number in 70 years."

"Thailand is one of the world’s fastest-ageing developing nations."​

Last edited:
female hypergamy is finally destroying the world

Declining in the west because of the foids for sure but i dont think its declining world wide.

World sucks.
Living on this world sucks more daily.
People can't afford it.

Everyone deep down knows that it's over, even normies

this is what happens when you give foids human rights

Unchecked hypergamy is disasterous for any society.

Declining in the west because of the foids for sure but i dont think its declining world wide.
House prices are rising every year. Prices for all goods and services are rising every year, but salaries remain in place. Sexual education, which is why there are fewer teenage pregnancies, as foids use birth control pills and condoms. Children are simply unprofitable in big cities.

House prices are rising every year. Prices for all goods and services are rising every year, but salaries remain in place. Sexual education, which is why there are fewer teenage pregnancies, as foids use birth control pills and condoms. Children are simply unprofitable in big cities.
Don't you think that women's sexuality plays a big role in the decline of birth rates? There have been times of severe economic crises, and I don't believe that the birth rate was as low then as it is now. When it comes to birth rates, I am inclined to place the blame entirely on women.

Even in India the fertility rate is slightly below replacement level now. It's 2.03 in India now, and replacement level is 2.1. But the curve is falling rapidly, so soon it will be far below replacement level. China has fertility rate of 1.16. They will also be half their population in 50 years. Only in Africa the population is still increasing.

Don't you think that women's sexuality plays a big role in the decline of birth rates? There have been times of severe economic crises, and I don't believe that the birth rate was as low then as it is now. When it comes to birth rates, I am inclined to place the blame entirely on women.
Yes, it's true, Afghans are poor, but they breed a lot. But big cities have never reproduced themselves demographically, even in the Middle Ages. The problem is in urbanization and feminism, women's education. There's a sum of factors here.

If you went to the village and started farming, it would be beneficial for you to have a lot of children, because from the age of 10 you can get them to do work: clean the house, feed the cattle, water the garden and so on.

Yes, it's true, Afghans are poor, but they breed a lot. But big cities have never reproduced themselves demographically, even in the Middle Ages. The problem is in urbanization and feminism, women's education. There's a sum of factors here.
How does feminism and women's education contribute to the declining birthrates?

But how? South Korea has much less feminism than Europe, but lower birthrates. Israel has much more feminism than Turkey, but Israel has a much higher fertility rate.
South Korea is literally the most feminist country in East Asia. She is the champion of Woke in the region.

But how? South Korea has much less feminism than Europe, but lower birthrates. Israel has much more feminism than Turkey, but Israel has a much higher fertility rate.
Combine women's rights with social media / mainstream media and you start changing minds of people, especially younger people as time goes on. All cultures, people, customs, etc. have been taken over by feminism. Feminism is simply a parasite that cannot be stopped.

Idk why this is needed to be a post, the more developed a country gets, the lower the birthrates are. Isnt this taught in school

Its a combination of feminism, women's hypergamy, effects of social media and the society becoming more and more atomized

Idk why this is needed to be a post, the more developed a country gets, the lower the birthrates are. Isnt this taught in school
Read again. Thailand is a developing nation, and has a far lower fertility rate than most developed nations. Doesn't fit with your explanation.

The ability of a female to live independently of a man, and encouragement of that lifestyle, is to blame. This is caused by social welfare and hypergamy. The government replacing the family with the state leads to lower and or delayed household formation. This perpetuates inceldom and leads to fewer children being born since females from households late into their maternity window. Hypergamy is caused by liberalizing attitudes towards sex and increasing competition due to urbanization.

The few notable examples to buck the fertility rate trend are Israel, the Gulf nations (citizens have high fertility rates, don't be fooled by migrants dragging down the numbers), and Kazakhstan. Israel has a national ethos, bordering on fascism, that encourages Jews to perpetuate themselves. Even then, irreligious Jews are below replacement and Orthodox are lifting the heavy weight. Gulf Arab nations have very low hypergamy, for obvious reasons; poorer Arab nations also have fertility rates above replacement, but that's to be expected. Kazakhstan doesn't really have an explanation besides the country being religious.

It's apparent that all the high-income nations with tfrs above replacement are dominated by followers of Abrahamic religions. However, not every religious country maintains a high tfr. Perhaps the social welfare in these objectively religious nations discourages coupling early on.

I believe OP is a bot or a dumb IT intruder, I’m just getting that vibe. He’s asked me twice on my answer, which I’ve already answered..

The ability of a female to live independently of a man, and encouragement of that lifestyle, is to blame. This is caused by social welfare and hypergamy. The government replacing the family with the state leads to lower and or delayed household formation. This perpetuates inceldom and leads to fewer children being born since females from households late into their maternity window. Hypergamy is caused by liberalizing attitudes towards sex and increasing competition due to urbanization.

The few notable examples to buck the fertility rate trend are Israel, the Gulf nations (citizens have high fertility rates, don't be fooled by migrants dragging down the numbers), and Kazakhstan. Israel has a national ethos, bordering on fascism, that encourages Jews to perpetuate themselves. Even then, irreligious Jews are below replacement and Orthodox are lifting the heavy weight. Gulf Arab nations have very low hypergamy, for obvious reasons; poorer Arab nations also have fertility rates above replacement, but that's to be expected. Kazakhstan doesn't really have an explanation besides the country being religious.

It's apparent that all the high-income nations with tfrs above replacement are dominated by followers of Abrahamic religions. However, not every religious country maintains a high tfr. Perhaps the social welfare in these objectively religious nations discourages coupling early on.

View: https://youtu.be/_jI6iAa-cC0?feature=shared

I believe OP is a bot or a dumb IT intruder, I’m just getting that vibe. He’s asked me twice on my answer, which I’ve already answered..
yea jfl if he was a real incel he'd have more than 30 posts

his postcount proves that he is an infiltrator

imo it's a fakecel infiltrator and probably a troon

glowie-glowing.gif

Question above. Even fucking Thailand is predicted to have half the current population in 50 years, with a still diminishing fertility rate of 1.2. And Thailand is still a developing country!

"The average number of children born to one woman in Thailand is about 1.3, according to the World Bank figures for 2021, while some media report the rate was 1.08 for 2022. Thai health officials confirmed fewer than half-a-million new births, 485,085, in 2022 — the lowest number in 70 years."

"Thailand is one of the world’s fastest-ageing developing nations."​

IMG 20240921 154836

nah you just wrote "feminism" without explanation so I asked for your explanation. Calm down incelbro i am definitely not fbi. :fbi:

nah you just wrote "feminism" without explanation so I asked for your explanation. Calm down incelbro i am definitely not fbi. :fbi:
You literally asked twice. Did you not see me reply to your comment already? wtf lol

You literally asked twice. Did you not see me reply to your comment already? wtf lol
I checked again. The second time I asked I quoted Starfish who quoted you, but somehow it only quoted you. So the second time I was asking for Starfish's answer.