Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are autists so creative?!

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Even I as an autist myself and I have to admit I am highly creative. I feel like I can create my own storylines,movies and series all from my brain. If you could look into my brain and see what I daydream about you would honestly be amazed! They are so detailed and clever. I perfect the plot and dialogue all in my head. But why?? What are us autists so creative compared to the average neurotypical? Is they a science behind it? Why are we soo creative and different.

ASD genes dictate cognition.

Let's look at the MET gene:

In gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors, angiogenesis and kidney formation

Receptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm by binding to hepatocyte growth factor/HGF ligand. Regulates many physiological processes including proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival. Ligand binding at the cell surface induces autophosphorylation of MET on its intracellular domain that provides docking sites for downstream signaling molecules. Following activation by ligand, interacts with the PI3-kinase subunit PIK3R1, PLCG1, SRC, GRB2, STAT3 or the adapter GAB1. Recruitment of these downstream effectors by MET leads to the activation of several signaling cascades including the RAS-ERK, PI3 kinase-AKT, or PLCgamma-PKC. The RAS-ERK activation is associated with the morphogenetic effects while PI3K/AKT coordinates prosurvival effects. During embryonic development, MET signaling plays a role in gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors,

The term neural precursor cells is commonly used to collectively describe the mixed population of NSCs and [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]neural progenitor cells[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] derived from embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells.

Such precursors "differentiate" into neurons.

The controlled differentiation of pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) into neurons and glia offers a unique opportunity to study early stages of human central nervous system development under controlled conditions in vitro. With the advent of cell reprogramming and the possibility to generate induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from any individual in a scalable manner, these studies can be extended to a disease- and patient-specific level. Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is considered a neurodevelopmental disorder, with substantial evidence pointing to early alterations in neurogenesis and network formation as key pathogenic drivers

We have plenty of time to think.

Autists are honestly the best and worst people on the earth at the same time

So if I'm not creative it means I'm not autistic?

Honestly some of us should really get into writing

I had an idea to combine Nintendo's Waluigi with Sega's Nights. Inspired by Chris Chan's hugely successful Sonichu comic series.

I can't imagine this character.

Last edited:
I get more creative when I'm more traumatized, lonely, and emotionally labile, I notice :bigbrain:

Creativity is basically a function of insanity, so it makes sense that those who are socially spurned and undergoing consistent stress will develop a measure of insanity and thus creative genius.

cope

they same the same shit about us left handedcelz

I'm retarded af, I could think of turtles and sex

Time on their hands not being normies.

We have plenty of time to think.
Yes, and because we're alone all the time we're immune to social conditioning, programming. or controls. There's a reason we call them gullible normies. :feelsthink:

I get more creative when I'm more traumatized, lonely, and emotionally labile, I notice :bigbrain:
People forget that while miserable as it may be the biggest contributor to creativity is adversity. You'll notice all the stupid people are completely comfortable in life with almost zero hardship or adversity, they're comfortably complacently stupid. Reminds me of the saying, "Victory and success have ultimately defeated you." :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Autists have superpower meme. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Find a creative way to leave the site otherwise, lay off the copium.

Were the best people on earth but we're despised for no reason
It's the lack of social conformity as people are turned off by, disgusted with, or afraid of those that don't socially conform. That's why. :feelsjuice:

Ironically, we couldn't conform even if we wanted to or tried. We're like a spontaneous genetic anomaly of human biology or something in nature. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Creativity is basically a function of insanity, so it makes sense that those who are socially spurned and undergoing consistent stress will develop a measure of insanity and thus creative genius.
We're not insane the normies are, they've only convinced themselves that they are sane as they conceal their behaviors with things like fake civility, sincerity, and such. If anybody is insane it is them. :feelsjuice:

Even I as an autist myself and I have to admit I am highly creative. I feel like I can create my own storylines,movies and series all from my brain. If you could look into my brain and see what I daydream about you would honestly be amazed! They are so detailed and clever. I perfect the plot and dialogue all in my head. But why?? What are us autists so creative compared to the average neurotypical? Is they a science behind it? Why are we soo creative and different.
I hate NPCS.

Autists have superpower meme. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Find a creative way to leave the site otherwise, lay off the copium.

Cope. Not they’re not

What's your definition of worst? :feelshehe:
best autist people is people who use it to be creative or be really good at doing something
bad is when you get chris chan and people who stereotypically are 4chan or reddit users

best autist people is people who use it to be creative or be really good at doing something
bad is when you get chris chan and people who stereotypically are 4chan or reddit users
What's wrong with 4chan users? :feelshehe:

What's wrong with 4chan users? :feelshehe:
average 4chan and reddit users are fine
but the stereotypical ones are the bad ones
the ones that you imagine in your head when you think of a "4channer" or a "redditor"
you know who i am talking about :feelswhat:

average 4chan and reddit users are fine
but the stereotypical ones are the bad ones
the ones that you imagine in your head when you think of a "4channer" or a "redditor"
you know who i am talking about :feelswhat:
I understand, I think. :feelsjuice::yes:

Facts. I honestly prefer like minded autists over NT's. NTS seem to be the same people to me in different bodies. They are consumed by social conformity that it's just sad. Some NTs are genuinely interesting cool people. But they suppress their true selves just to fit in with the herd. I've always thought if NT's as plain and boring people most of the time. Whilst alot of the time. Autists are unique and have differentiating personalities
It's the lack of social conformity as people are turned off by, disgusted with, or afraid of those that don't socially conform. That's why. :feelsjuice:

Ironically, we couldn't conform even if we wanted to or tried. We're like a spontaneous genetic anomaly of human biology or something in nature. :blackpill:

Facts. I honestly prefer like minded autists over NT's. NTS seem to be the same people to me in different bodies. They are consumed by social conformity that it's just sad. Some NTs are genuinely interesting cool people. But they suppress their true selves just to fit in with the herd. I've always thought if NT's as plain and boring people most of the time. Whilst alot of the time. Autists are unique and have differentiating personalities
Yes, exactly. :feelsjuice::yes:

i'm autistic, but this is cope. i've been guilty of coping like that too tho.. just because some autistic people are exceptionally talented, doesn't make you talented. there are many more completely retarted, cognitively impaired and low IQ autistic people.

Yeah now that I think of it. Its probably because we're so lonely. We cope by daydream maxxing

Such precursors "differentiate" into neurons.

Quite simplistic. Still...I feel the need to go into more detail as MPH wears off...

The genes for IQ are...often linked with ASD.

You will now be introduced to Systemizing Theory:

Savantism is found more commonly in autism spectrum conditions (ASC) than in any other neurological group (see Howlin 2009), and the majority of those with savantism have an ASC (Hermelin 2002). This ‘comorbidity’ (or to use the more neutral term ‘co-occurrence’, since comorbidity is a strange term to use when one of the characteristics is not a disability) shows us that these two profiles are associated well above chance. This forces us to ask: why the link between talent and autism?

In this paper, we argue that while savantism (defined as prodigious talent) is only seen in a subgroup of people with ASC, a universal feature of the autistic brain is excellent attention to detail (Shah & Frith 1993; Jolliffe & Baron-Cohen 1997; O'Riordan et al. 2001). Furthermore, we argue that excellent attention to detail exists in ASC because of evolutionary forces positively selecting brains for strong systemizing, a highly adaptive human ability (Baron-Cohen 2008).

2. Systemizing​

Talent in autism comes in many forms, but a common characteristic is that the individual becomes an expert in recognizing repeating patterns in stimuli. We call this systemizing, defined as the drive to analyse or construct systems. These might be any kind of system. What defines a system is that it follows rules, and when we systemize we are trying to identify the rules that govern the system, in order to predict how that system will behave (Baron-Cohen 2006). These are some of the major kinds of system:

1. collectible systems (e.g. distinguishing between types of stones or wood);
  2. mechanical systems (e.g. a video recorder or a window lock);
  3. numerical systems (e.g. a train timetable or a calendar);
  4. abstract systems (e.g. the syntax of a language or musical notation);
  5. natural systems (e.g. the weather patterns or tidal wave patterns);
  6. social systems (e.g. a management hierarchy or a dance routine with a dance partner); and
  7. motoric systems (e.g. throwing a Frisbee or bouncing on a trampoline).

Systemizing is genetically correlated with autism and is genetically distinct from social autistic traits​

These initial clinical observations have been quantified using different measures. For example, on a self-report measure of systemizing (the Systemizing Quotient – Revised, or the SQ-R)4, autistic adults, on average, score significantly higher than non-autistic individuals4,5. The same pattern of results is seen in autistic children, using the parent-report version of the SQ6. Systemizing is also highly correlated with aptitude in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)7. Fathers and grandfathers of children with autism are significantly overrepresented in the field of engineering8. The same is true of mothers9. This is in line with higher rates of autism in geographical regions that have higher rates of people working in fields such as information technology, like Eindhoven in the Netherlands10. Further, autistic individuals are more likely to enrol in STEM majors (34.31%) compared to the general population (22.8%) and other learning disabilities (18.6%)11. STEM professionals also score significantly higher on measures of autistic traits (mean = 21.92, SD = 8.92) compared non-STEM professionals (mean = 18.92, SD = 8.48)12. Finally, unpublished work from Sweden suggests that high technical IQ in fathers increases risk for autism in children. A few studies have also investigated systemizing in other psychiatric traits and conditions, including schizotypy13 and anorexia nervosa14.

Thus, we see a lovely correlation between STEM/Education Attainment(Intelligence) and ASD diagnosis.

I offer my own results for this example:

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global22178C=0.46736A=0.00000, T=0.53264
European Sub19014C=0.45051A=0.00000, T=0.54949
African Sub1296C=0.6096A=0.0000, T=0.3904
African Others Sub66C=0.65A=0.00, T=0.35
African American Sub1230C=0.6073A=0.0000, T=0.3927
Asian Sub54C=0.76A=0.00, T=0.24
East Asian Sub46C=0.80A=0.00, T=0.20

Hilbar

Caudate

This SNP focuses on the "FAT3" gene. We will look at it now:

• Predicted to enable calcium ion binding activity. Predicted to be involved in cell-cell adhesion. Predicted to act upstream of or within several processes, including negative regulation of dendrite development; neuron migration; and retina layer formation. Predicted to be located in dendrite and plasma membrane. Predicted to be integral component of membrane. [provided by Alliance of Genome Resources, Nov 2021]

Caudate volume was associated with an intergenic locus 80 kb from FAT3 (rs1318862; 11q14.3; n = 15,031; P = 6.17 × 10−9; Extended Data Fig. 3e). This gene encodes a cadherin specifically expressed in the nervous system during embryonic development that influences neuronal morphology through cell–cell interactions

Description of the Caudate:

Research has implicated caudate nucleus dysfunction in several pathologies, including Huntington and Parkinson disease, various forms of dementia, ADHD, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and schizophrenia.

Yes...a location involved with ADHD, OCD and Schizophrenia? Interesting.

Let us continue:

The anterior portion of the caudate nucleus is connected with the lateral and medial prefrontal cortices and is involved in working memory and executive functioning. One can think of the head of the caudate nucleus as the cognitive and emotional portion.[6] The head of the caudate nucleus and medial frontal pole are connected strongly, while the middle section of the caudate nucleus receives input from throughout the prefrontal cortex.[3] The tail of the caudate nucleus interacts with the inferior temporal lobe to help process visual information and control movement.[6][7] Some caudate nucleus neurons show selectivity for specific visual properties such as direction and spatio-temporal relationships.[8] Lesions to the caudate nucleus tail can impair visual discrimination of presented objects.[9]

The caudate nucleus and putamen connect to the substantia nigra and one another.[1] The caudate nucleus receives topographic visual input from cortical association areas and has receptive fields in the contralateral visual field. The caudate nucleus integrates visual input and inhibits the substantia nigra, disinhibiting the superior colliculus to enable the coordination of eye movement, and is important in voluntary saccadic eye movement.[5]

Since the Caudate affects visual information, one can assume that the Caudate certainly has an influence on creativity.

Let us examine the FAT3 gene:

Neurons receive signals through dendrites that vary widely in number and organization, ranging from one primary dendrite to multiple complex dendritic trees. For example, retinal amacrine cells (ACs) project primary dendrites into a discrete synaptic layer called the inner plexiform layer (IPL) and only rarely extend processes into other retinal layers. Here, we show that the atypical cadherin Fat3 ensures that ACs develop this unipolar morphology. AC precursors are initially multipolar, but lose neurites as they migrate through the neuroblastic layer. In fat3 mutants, pruning is unreliable and ACs elaborate two dendritic trees: one in the IPL and a second projecting away from the IPL that stratifies to form an additional synaptic layer. Since complex nervous systems are characterized by the addition of layers, these results demonstrate that mutations in a single gene can cause fundamental changes in circuit organization that may drive nervous system evolution.

Differences in nucleotides near the FAT3 gene can also influence the volume of the caudate nucleus in nucleotides near the FAT3 gene, which encodes a cadherin utilized during neurodevelopment.

Interesting. This "FAT3" gene seems to influence Caudate volume, which likely influences visual ability to some extent. Perhaps we should look at "Dendrites" a bit more.

Nerve cells (neurons) have extensive processes called dendrites. These occupy a large surface area of a neuron. They receive many signals from other neurons and contain specialized proteins that receive, process, and transfer these to the cell body. Dendrites also possess organelles that enable them to alter protein density in response to changes in frequency of neuronal inputs. This allows normal activity in neurons to be maintained and helps to prevent neurological disorders such as epilepsy. Therefore, dendrites are important for normal neuronal function and play a vital role in physiological processes such as memory formation.

The Dendrites​

Dendrites are appendages that are designed to receive communications from other cells. They resemble a tree-like structure, forming projections that become stimulated by other neurons and conduct the electrochemical charge to the cell body (or, more rarely, directly to the axons). The surface of the dendrites is filled with receptors that become enacted upon by neurotransmitters that traversed the synapse after the pre-synaptic neuron fired and released neurotransmitters into the synapse. Dendrites integrate this stimulation (from a multitude of receptors) and play a crucial role in determining the extent to which the received stimulation will result in an action potential. Although dendrites have traditionally been regarded as receivers of the neurotransmission, recent research has found that dendrites can also release neurotransmitters into the synapse (Stuart et al., 2008). This new data adds to our understanding of the incredible complexity of neuronal transmission.

Yes. Quite interesting indeed. The "Dendrite", which is affected by FAT3 expression, facilitates connections between Neurons. Thus, we can draw two very simple conclusions:

- FAT3 influences Caudate development, and thus influences Dendritic activity in the Caudate.

- As the Caudate regulates visual ability, different degrees of FAT3 expression can influence visual ability, thus explaining much of the intelligence variation seen among humans, and also among ASD sufferers.

Autists are literally the next stage in human evolution. It's unfortunate their superior cognitive capabilities, which are probably necessary for advancing human civilization into the next epoch, are overlooked by shallow, primitive foids.

People forget that while miserable as it may be the biggest contributor to creativity is adversity. You'll notice all the stupid people are completely comfortable in life with almost zero hardship or adversity, they're comfortably complacently stupid. Reminds me of the saying, "Victory and success have ultimately defeated you." :feelsjuice::yes:

Says who? I'm about as creative as a pill bug. :fuk: