Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why are autistic foids are so fucking annoying?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
nothing against mentalcels nor autistic dudes, you guys are cool and you have my respect!

but why is it when foids have autism they are so fucking annoying?

there is this foid, the only one is my class, that has the condition. she doesn't shut the fuck up, she always talks over the professors, looks like a fucking deformed gremlin, when somebody is having a private conversation... she fucking interfers.

she doesn't talk to me because i told her to fuck off, and she reported me to the personnel! hence damaging my record. what a fucking stupid foid! don't i have a right to just not talk to somebody?

there is this one time where the professor was talking about the pokemon franchise and the graphic design of the cards, talking about how they were so appealing for us. and then he asked us when did the franchise started because he didn't know. so i told him that it started in the 90s (i am not a fan of it but i have seen some videos about it) and this fucking monstrous foid getting up from her chair looking straight up mad and started barating me on how i am a fucking poser or something because she states and i quote:

"i am the biggest pokemon fan ever, and you are wrong. pokemon started in the 70's by this *insert noodle fucker's name* and you don't know nothing. you are dumb"

the professor had to calm her down because she got triggered by it. which... the fuck? what a fucking sensitive foid and a really fucking dumb and stupid one at that.

and to top it all of, she has a fucking husband!

i hate foids :feelswhat:

i hate foids :feelswhat:

They are given excuses.

"Fetishes for autistic/mentally-ill women are a thing(devoteeism)-Mentally-ill men are seen as "creepy defectives" while mentally-ill femoids are seen as "fragile and innocent pretties".

You'll notice plenty of "Quirky mentally-ill girlfriend" memes on sites like Pinterest but there are no memes for men besides "Creepy mentally-ill male misfit."

I know a foid like that but she doesn't have autism, she does have adhd hyperactive annoying as hell type. I don't know any autistic foids but the autistic boy I know seems pretty cool.

Women are annoying wether they are autistic or not.

I know a foid like that but she doesn't have autism, she does have adhd hyperactive annoying as hell type. I don't know any autistic foids but the autistic boy I know seems pretty cool.
yes, i don't know if there is a difference between autistic foids and autistic dudes but foids tend to be so annoying even if they are not autistic. they can't control there emotions for shit

If only. Normies take great offense to you not wanting to participate in their retarded social antics.
that was perfectly worded. they really don't like it when you don't participate with them even if they fucking reject you or bully you

I’m somehow offended by this even though I‘m not a foid but I am autistic.
motherfucker we are talking about foids not dudes, get your shit together :feelsLightsaber:

Put some schlong in her mouth, that'll get her to shut up.

I have more hatred towards autistic foids than with NT ones. Life is so unfair dude

I have more hatred towards autistic foids than with NT ones. Life is so unfair dude
and to believe that the cuck ass college caters to her fucking needs and literally gifts her her fucking grades. i fucking hate this

They are given excuses.

These excuses, of-course, are based on the flawed premise of autistic holes being "submissive" and "docile", which is false. They are quite vain and entitled, due to the gynocentric mental health system.

These excuses, of-course, are based on the flawed premise of autistic holes being "submissive" and "docile", which is false. They are quite vain and entitled, due to the gynocentric mental health system.

if you are a person, you are capable for evil. enough said.

do you play dbfz? , i have over 600 hours in that game .

but your propably not a fighting game player . kek

Autistic men get bullied, autistic women do not or get almost no bullying. Thus, there is nothing preventing those autistic women from cultivating the worst of their autistic personality.

Autistic men get bullied, autistic women do not or get almost no bullying. Thus, there is nothing preventing those autistic women from cultivating the worst of their autistic personality.
should i start bullying her? :feelsthink:

Always with the double standards

this

Females are held to a much lower standard of behavior by society for the simple reason that she has a pussy that she might let you fuck, so she can get away with saying or doing whever she wants,

things that will get a Male shamed, degraded and canceled if the roles were flipped

It's like an annoying kid who throws tantrums and misbehaves because they've never faced any repercussions for their behaviour. No-one wants to be the person to tell a dumb foid to stop acting like an annoying cunt (except you) so they continue their attention-seeking actions.
Regarding Incels it seems like the situation is the opposite. The reason why a lot of Incels become so high-inhib and shy is because of the bad treatment from normies.

Because 1. they are autistic, and that is our natural inclination. But more importantly, 2. they are foids, and are given complete social leeway to act and behave as they like. They don't have the social pressures us autistic men have to conform and fit in, and so there's never any real motivation for them to conform and abandon their annoying behaviors.

Because 1. they are autistic, and that is our natural inclination. But more importantly, 2. they are foids, and are given complete social leeway to act and behave as they like. They don't have the social pressures us autistic men have to conform and fit in, and so there's never any real motivation for them to conform and abandon their annoying behaviors.

True, but the autistic ones are just more annoying than their NT counterparts. At least the latter are capable of sometimes pretending not to be the shallow children they really are. Not to mention autistic foids are just... LOUD. It's sharp and jarring having to listen to them, and has often given me headaches when I've had the displeasure of being around them.