Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why are asian foids such whores

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
I'm not even fucking asian but I feel for ricecels. You need to get your women under control for being race traitors.

only whores for the white man

what happend to budism, It shuld prevented things like this, why no one listen to buda anymore

Wowwow. insane how you directly insult everything about her being and she still accepts a date with you and gives you her fucking phone number too. The halo effect from being an attractive male is unmatched. I'm curious what Chad did you use for this?

Blackpill for ricecels who can't mate within their own race.

To think I used to be insecure about white women / black men.

Ricecels have it SO MUCH WORSE its hard to even grasp. I don't think they can even really blame the jews can they?

To think I used to be insecure about white women / black men.

Ricecels have it SO MUCH WORSE its hard to even grasp. I don't think they can even really blame the jews can they?
Why were you insecure over that lmao
When ur country gets colonized and traumatized by the euros and and usa and than your whole population develop stockholm syndrom and starting to worship the white race
this

Why were you insecure over that lmao

Because jews push it non stop through TV advertising. Did you ever see that Netflix ad? Its peak interracial degeneracy, the alpha black guy basically mogs and cucks the wimpy white guy in terms of "watching TV shows". I used to browse /pol/ a lot, and there is a lot of interracial slide posting going on there as well.

This was before the blackpill though.
Jews are always to blame,the dinosaurs extinction was a jewish conspiracy

Dinosaurs = oil, oil = black gold, jews love gold. It wouldn't surprise me if jews were somehow involved tbh.

Netflix is just a normie filth mass media,who advances PC agendas

Agreed but when George Soros dips his fingers in, and you start getting shit like this..

Its such a mastercrafted piece of interacial propaganda.

The white guy is:

• High pitched voice
  • Short
  • Tiny frame
  • No muscle
  • Submissive demeanour
The black guy is:

• Deep voice
  • WAAAY taller
  • Broad shouldered
  • Confident
The ad ends with the two white women basically agreeing to an interracial 3some of "television watching".

westernized asians are degenerate disgusting entitled whores, because they have grown up into this degenerate culture with all of the other bitchy staceys/ femoids.

Asians from their own country can still be bitchy and same behaviour as mentioned above, but its not as bad.

Soros is a fucking cunt,he causes many troubles in my homecountry too

Where are you from? I know in the phillipines Duterte has said if Soros ever steps foot they will just kill him, which is pretty based. Based dictator. He fucked over Asia with his currency manipulation really badly.

Pm me the pics of the guy you used.

Westernized rice foids on average desire Chad buy realize they tend to lose to white foids so they go into slut mode to appear more desirable.

International rice foids on average desire Asian guys and since Asian guys have trouble with getting white girls, they don't really have much competition and don't need to slut it up compared to their westernized counterparts