Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Arabs/Muslims so awful?

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
1. Note: I'm only talking about personal experience.

2. Note: I'm pro-palestine

They seem to be very racist towards white people, they seem to be very aggressive and can't take responsibility. They have no problem making threats. They somehow think they are better than other groups of people even do 99% of em are worthless losers. It's hard to take any of these people serious, anytime one of em act rudely towards me I just want to beat em up so badly.

Palestine would be an even worse shithole than Israel. You're a fucking idiot if you side with the Palestinians.

Palestine would be an even worse shithole than Israel. You're a fucking idiot if you side with the Palestinians.
I'm really against both sides, I have no problem with religious people killing each other.

Shitskin here. We are extremely low-iq, that's why.

Low IQ + high testosterone + ingroup-preference + anti-white/western propaganda.

I'm really against both sides, I have no problem with religious people killing each other.
Yeah, just cheer on the deaths of both groups. They're both mindless sand niggers that deserve to die.

Thousands of years of inbreeding and tribalism

antisemite detected
Photo 2023 11 18 04 34 44

they have lower inhibition and higher testosterone so they act like cavemen. they need to eat some soy beans

They seem to be very racist towards white people, they seem to be very aggressive and can't take responsibility. They have no problem making threats. They somehow think they are better than other groups of people even do 99% of em are worthless losers. It's hard to take any of these people serious, anytime one of em act rudely towards me I just want to beat em up so badly.
Jealousy. White guys have beautiful white women, rich countries and comfortable lives while they die, kill, live shitty lives in even shittier countries and cope by 'We Wuz Caliphz shiet' hence massive jealousy.

Who isn't awful outside a few European countries.

no they just know how treat women, especially if they misbehave they need to be severely punished, there society is stable family structure is stable while western family structure are unstable like look at western society no Suprise, islam is the only answer.