Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are American women of [shit] color such fat pigs?

B

bcroger

Admiral
There were 3 waiters at our red lobster. 1 was an obese sheboon, 1 was a slightly overweight white woman and the other was a slim white woman.

I went to a smoothie store and one was a fat Mexican and the other was a slim white girl.

White women are mostly fat, pigs too, but at least I see some thin ones. 65% of white women are overweight or obese while 81% of sheboons and Mexican women are.
Source: https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2017/16_0573.htm fattest ppl on planet earth. Plus the average Mexican adult is only like 30 years old. Even most young mexican and black foids are obese pigs.

the white women aren't much better lol

dude it's because they don't think about what the put in themselves and just blame evil whitey for shit that they are doing to themselves via their own mindset

the white women aren't much better lol
I see quite a few thin white foids, esp around college campuses and in rich areas. I see almost no non-fat shit skin women.

HUGE difference between 65% vs 81%. Esp. when adjusted for age.

dude it's because they don't think about what the put in themselves and just blame evil whitey for shit that they are doing to themselves via their own mindset

Most foids in USA are fat retards literally 2 in 3 are obese.

i mean foids can be overweight and still succeed at life thats the issue, if life was harder for them more of them would be slimmer.

because theyre the most privileged foids

There were 3 waiters at our red lobster. 1 was an obese sheboon, 1 was a slightly overweight white woman and the other was a slim white woman.

I went to a smoothie store and one was a fat Mexican and the other was a slim white girl.

White women are mostly fat, pigs too, but at least I see some thin ones. 65% of white women are overweight or obese while 81% of sheboons and Mexican women are.
Source: https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2017/16_0573.htm fattest ppl on planet earth. Plus the average Mexican adult is only like 30 years old. Even most young mexican and black foids are obese pigs.
I would love to have a ethnic b b w sex partner.

it's what they eat probably. see so many fatasses on dating sites its crazy.

Women of color are just like white foids, they are cold and shallow creatures