Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are almost all incels white?

Wow so ignorant, but that’s what these faggots do.

so retarded. curries and Asians probably make up the majority of incels.

Im a fucking communist. Im not conservative, i think that forming families should be completely forbidden, and private property should be completely forbidden. I support Tribal Aryan Anarchocommunism.

they dont even view curries and asians as humans though so this doesnt suprise me.

Even if you scream out loud in front of their face that hey look, 50% of this community is deathnic, they still want to associate it with white supremacy.

For a strictly English speaking forum, this place alone is more diverse than it should be. It’s certainly more diverse than the entirety of Reddit.

I'm a leftist incel

FUCKING FAGGOT

I dont know how much brown people is here or what that means but I know that i am a white boy, I had a black man tell me that i am incel because i am white boy. I know i am supposed to hate black men because im white but i was still scared when he made fun of me bros. Anyways its scary to think that i am a trucel because i am autist pale white boy, looking like I never even went outside they say haha!

I wanted to comment. Something like there's an irony in there. The OP, he/she probably only interreacts with white people to begin with, so bases his/her archetype of incels on white people, doesn't associate with POC in real life. The incel community is much more diverse.

It wouldn't let me post. I don't have enough karma and I'm not joining that group. oh well.

Also, the person who wrote that said they're a member of the LGBTQ community. Fags and foids can't be incel, by definition. So, is this a guy who's going gay to "exit inceldom."

Even if you scream out loud in front of their face that hey look, 50% of this community is deathnic, they still want to associate it with white supremacy.
White supremacy is just what normies say to attack something they don't like. Same thing with incel, mental illness, etc. If someone keys your car, say they keyed a swastika into your car and that your maternal grandmother was Jewish. Boom, it's a white supremacist hate crime, the cops will actually investigate it, and you virtue signal that you're a good goy. I hate Satanworld.
Also, the person who wrote that said they're a member of the LGBTQ community. Fags and foids can't be incel, by definition. So, is this a guy who's going gay to "exit inceldom."
Just get fucked in the ass :feelskek:
Only a gentleman and a scholar would think of this solution!

White supremacy is just what normies say to attack something they don't like. Same thing with incel, mental illness, etc. If someone keys your car, say they keyed a swastika into your car and that your maternal grandmother was Jewish. Boom, it's a white supremacist hate crime, the cops will actually investigate it, and you virtue signal that you're a good goy. I hate Satanworld.

1. Because they are libcucks that want minorities to be their pets against the white men they hate (aka Dad)
2. Because Ethnicels (especially Currybros) make them incredibly uncomfortable since they are incredibly racists against Curries
3. They would have to cope with the fact that certain demographics of minorites are actually extremely racists (noodlewhores) who specifically and vocally covet white cocku

All of these are blackpills to large for the average soylib redditors to swallow so they cope that its all white men like Gamergate

This is brutal beyond belief. Ethnics don’t exist to these people. Only whites are visible. JBW strikes again

They only see what they want to see to fit their own narrative. NPC programming is very basic. They totally ignore reality. For example, the entire True Forced Loneliness community is black. Me personally, I'm a mulatto.

Progressives can't help but erase the plights of minorities.
How fucking pathetic is that.
Inceldom is a universal issue.

This is brutal beyond belief. Ethnics don’t exist to these people. Only whites are visible. JBW strikes again
This even applies to mass shooters. Saint Cho was ignored and ER and AM were portrayed as white, ethnics can't even go ER to get recognition jfl.

This even applies to mass shooters. Saint Cho was ignored and ER and AM were portrayed as white, ethnics can't even go ER to get recognition jfl.
Saint Cho happened in the 80s didn’t it?

Made a post in another thread that I think also applies here:
When your urge to vilify the "current enemy" wins over acknowledging that minorities are suffering too. Although the minorities suffering are male, another generally vilified group. :feelsseriously: Typical leftist.

Tfw you don't know that "alt-right white supremacist incel" groups are more ethnically diverse than any lmaoq+++ group

I think China and India have many incels too.

White supremacy is just what normies say to attack something they don't like. Same thing with incel, mental illness, etc. If someone keys your car, say they keyed a swastika into your car and that your maternal grandmother was Jewish. Boom, it's a white supremacist hate crime, the cops will actually investigate it, and you virtue signal that you're a good goy.
NGL gonna use this when needed. I never thought I could just fake being a Jew and blame other goys for being antisemitic to get free favors. Actually genius

These NPCs will just blindly repeat anything the MSM tells them. Actual research on incels indicates that we are politically and ethnically diverse.

Because the whites are generally higher inhibition compared to chinks, pajeets and niggers.

What a retard. Even people researching incels noticed that incels are disproportionately Indians, East Asians, and South Asians - the three races that foids are attracted to the least.

Most happy couples I see are leftist, too

:lul::lul::lul:

What a fucktard --- among leftist couples, the man is a skinnyfat soyjack simp and his wife is fat and depressed, they look anything BUT happy, with the bitch eventually cheating or getting up and doing an Eat-Pray-Love move. Its conservative couples that are happy and stable.

I’m dying of fucking soy overload looking at those comments:feelskek:. Can’t believe we live rent free in the heads of so many faggots who can’t even be arsed to take a quick look at our forums:lul:. Like, fucker, how about you try so much as looking at who owns this website, he was even in the news:feelskek::feelskek:.

Also:

Outside of .is: "Incels are all white:soy::soy:."

On .is: "Whites can't be incel:soy::soy:."

It's so fucking tiresome at this point:feelsugh::society::lasereyes:.

Because white men are not desirable to foids

For a strictly English speaking forum, this place alone is more diverse than it should be. It’s certainly more diverse than the entirety of Reddit.
Incels are evil.

White people are evil.

Therefore, white people are incels (and vice versa).

The average normie brain is powered by a hamster on a wheel, there’s really not much at all behind those eyes.

so retarded. curries and Asians probably make up the majority of incels.
Statistically they do, since China and India have the highest population countries. China also has a massive gender disparity with many more men than women.

Statistically they do, since China and India have the highest population countries. China also has a massive gender disparity with many more men than women.
proves women dont care about iq.

People can plainly see that Asian men are doing very badly in the dating market. And nobody has the nerve to say, "It is because Asian men are terrible." No, it is because Asian men are not seen as attractive. Everyone knows at least a few Asian women who adamantly refuse to date Asian men and only date white men. People are uncomfortable about this as Asian men are clearly pretty good evidence of the redpill and pretty much everything said in the Manosphere. So, people pretend that incels are only white as it is always open season to criticize white men.

Even in incceldom, shitskins get the worst deal. The 5'3 balding indian janitor who cleans sewers doesn't exist to them. Only Kyle from middle school who had a late growth sprout.