Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all zoomers vaping now ? This is enraging me

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
It seems like every other zoomer if vaping

At least cigarettes and cigars were cool

Now they’re all in their baggy, oversized clothes vaping and doomscrolling all day

What a doomed generation

I don't know, but vaping is gay, It’s like sucking a dick.

Now they’re all in their baggy, oversized clothes vaping and doomscrolling all day

What a doomed generation
vaping and cigarettes are stupid

look up (((who))) owns vape companies. it's ironic how soyciety kicked out smoking just to replace it with vaping

They don't leave a bad smell on your clothes and aren't as messy as cigarettes or cigars.

look up (((who))) owns vape companies. it's ironic how soyciety kicked out smoking just to replace it with vaping

Oops didn’t know that

idk vapping is just puffing flavored air without effects shit is corny

BREATHE AIR YOU DONT NEED A VAPE
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

idk vapping is just puffing flavored air without effects shit is corny
They have nicotine in them which gives you dopamine. It’s actually a pretty decent cope if you’re low on dopamine all the time from being a socially isolated loser. It also is nice when you’re drunk and high. Some vapes can get you high too.

When they are all on ventilators we can laugh together at them

What a doomed generation
Yes.

They have nicotine in them which gives you dopamine. It’s actually a pretty decent cope if you’re low on dopamine all the time from being a socially isolated loser. It also is nice when you’re drunk and high. Some vapes can get you high too.
Zoomers detected must correct personality for cosmos

I used to chain smoke like 2 packs of cigarettes a day and started vaping cause it’s got to at least be healthier than that with all the tar in cigs. It would suck to smoke here cause I’d have to go outside vaping leaves no smell.

BREATHE AIR YOU DONT NEED A VAPE
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

andrew-tate-air.gif

I used to chain smoke like 2 packs of cigarettes a day and started vaping cause it’s got to at least be healthier than that with all the tar in cigs. It would suck to smoke here cause I’d have to go outside vaping leaves no smell.
Yeah and tons cheaper.