Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all young, sheboon "artists" all act so vulgar?

B

bcroger

Major
Look at ice spice, nicki minaj, cardi b

Why are young, black , female artists all so vulgar? Do they have to curse and show off their bodies and sexualize their 5/10 faces in every music video? Do they have to act degenerate and disgusting? Look at how decent Taylor Swift acts relative to them.

Not all nigger male artists are vulgar. Look at The Weekend.

Last edited:
part of nigger culture i guess

Do they have to curse and show off their bodies and sexualize their 5/10 faces in every music video? Do they have to act degenerate and disgusting?
Yes, it's a marketing tactic

jewish owned media labels tell them what to do and say

it's chimpanzee snu snu calling for dequan iii jr

Not all nigger male artists. Look at The Weekend.
there are bound to be some exceptions, heard some of his music and it sounds decent, apart from all the sexhaver normgroid lyrics

there are bound to be some exceptions, heard some of his music and it sounds decent, apart from all the sexhaver normgroid lyrics
Nigger John Legend is also not at all vulgar.

The issues seem to be with the sheboons

The issues seem to be with the sheboons
women are easily manipulated by propaganda, look at white women, most of them are woke, this is enough proof already

women are easily manipulated by propaganda, look at white women, most of them are woke, this is enough proof already
Most white women (53%) voted for Trump, actually.

Big issue with Republicans are non-whites and Jews, who vote over 70% democrat on almost every major national election (2018, 2020, 2021 GA run off, 2022, and 2022 GA run off)

surprising, i guess woke white women are a vocal minority
Big issue with Republicans are non-whites and Jews, who vote over 70% democrat on almost every major national election (2018, 2020, 2021 GA run off, 2022, and 2022 GA run off)
yep

cause they niggERs

Trumpfags are just retarded, capitalism-worshipping, bud light drinking, cop-worshipping, pick up truck driving inbreds, the most normie of Amerishits. They worship the same Elites that created the system that makes life shit today. I would love to drive around the town I live in and randomly shoot them in their trucks and on their driveways.

Because black women are vile creatures.

Black women artists were way better long time ago. The Supremes(Diana Ross), The Ronnettes, Tinah Turner, etc.

Trumpfags are just retarded, capitalism-worshipping, bud light drinking, cop-worshipping, pick up truck driving inbreds, the most normie of Amerishits. They worship the same Elites that created the system that makes life shit today. I would love to drive around the town I live in and randomly shoot them in their trucks and on their driveways.
The only reason why I vote Republican/Trump is due to immigration.

DlDLHnOXsAIArvd.jpg:large