Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why are all the beautiful women fifteen?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

Jews brainwashed you into thinking that

Because that's the perfect age where theyre developed enough to be breedable but also have not been jackhammered by chad cock into completely losing their pair bonding ability and their sense of humanity—the sparkle of enthusiasm and innocence in their eyes replaced by a bitchface and 1000-cock stare.

:soy: The most beautiful women are 44 silly inkjet:soy:

Because that's the perfect age where theyre developed enough to be breedable but also have not been jackhammered by chad cock into completely losing their pair bonding ability
no age is any guarantee jackhammering hasn't happened by horny chads

no age is any guarantee jackhammering hasn't happened by horny chads
No shit it's not a guarantee, but it's unironically a numbers game. According to CDC statistics the average age of virginity loss is 17, so if a nigga waits until 18 or college age you statistically ARE guaranteed a used up roastified cum slut. Go lower than seventeen and on average the bitch is not gonna be a used up roastoid. Yeah there are plenty of slutty 15 yr olds because they are becoming sexually mature at that point, but on average they are relatively pure compared to how they end up by the end of high school

I don't expect that's a reliable number tbh
Well if that's indeed the case that just means you gotta aim even younger to hope for a female with the same amount of sexual experience as us :feelshaha:

Agecucks on suicide watch btw

Well if that's indeed the case that just means you gotta aim even younger to hope for a female with the same amount of sexual experience as us :feelshaha:

Agecucks on suicide watch btw
I think the only guarantee would be to impregnate some roastie and then have her raised by eunuchs

full

@garloidcel please answer the question

Peak is 15-19 for most people, it's all downhill from there, except for some lucky pretty older gorls. :feelsaww:

damn niggas really didn't get the thread

also not even illegal to say "I'm a pedophile" or something similar at least in the US
I think mods should allow dumbass users to say bullshit like "I'm a pedophile" as it gives me an opportunity to interject and correct them on their abuse of terminology since they don't actually want to fuck little boys.

They didn’t even watch the video. Just straight up to :foidSoy::soy: modus.
IT is hilarious.
Yep they took the bait, obviously my thread was commentary on the double standard where women can openly joke about how hot muscular fifteen year old boys like Dewey Johnson are, are while villifying men who find girls the same age attractive.