Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are all textbooks so enigmatically confusing and arbitrarily abstruse?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Almost everything you study after high-school in general is useless and redundant. It’s like regardless of the language or the field, every non-fiction book is of its own realm. Seriously tbh, what the fuck is the point of any of this? Why does everything have to have its own little dedicated rule and why did those rules have to be subdivided into more unnecessary rules from which ZERO practical knowledge is gained??? And why were THOSE rules set out to dictate your “success” exactly?

It’s like everything would’ve been extremely contradictory had it not been for a few strings of random shit out of nowhere binding them together loosely and you might argue that it’s supposed to go in-details with every bit and if it were easy then everyone and their cousin would be doing it, to which I say you are correct but that’s not what I’m entirely complaining about.

My point is, they’re too deliberately specific without being able to deliver the proper need accordingly. You never stop and ask yourself “okay, what’s the point of learning this? When and where will this come in use? Why should I even be doing it? Should I be doing something else? Should I even exist?”

I think STEMcucks might probably feel my frustration more. At least 50% of what we study is fucking useless and to top it off, NONE OF IT ends up mattering in the end anyway, so why even bother going through with it? Like, all for what? What are you trying to achieve? Normies do it so that they can live on their own foot and be able to establish a family and therefore are able to at least somewhat motivate themselves (not to mention that they have friends / girlfriends that keep them going) but what about us? What are we gonna do once it’s all done?? Can it even be done? :feelsseriously:

…

word salads with complex and obscure words = intelligence in the eyes of normies

thats why redditards write gay essays all the time

Because textbooks are formal systems that allow you to build ideas like legos. They arent really the field you want to study but a representation of the field in language form, which is more limited but more structured and easier to work with.

Almost everything you study after high-school in general is useless and redundant
Almost everything I studied in high school was useless in tbh

As a STEMcel I feel this in my bones. All facts. Besides...it's not like quantum theory is related to the field I'm pursuing! And I won't use it ever in my daily life either!

What are we gonna do once it’s all done??
Rope : )
Can it even be done? :feelsseriously:
In theory yes but you do NOT want to do that. Just try to learn the bare minimum you need to know to have a nice score on your exams.

word salads with complex and obscure words = intelligence in the eyes of normies

thats why redditards write gay essays all the time
^
this is why science is the religion of the faggots

Almost everything you study after high-school in general is useless and redundant. It’s like regardless of the language or the field, every non-fiction book is of its own realm. Seriously tbh, what the fuck is the point of any of this? Why does everything have to have its own little dedicated rule and why did those rules have to be subdivided into more unnecessary rules from which ZERO practical knowledge is gained??? And why were THOSE rules set out to dictate your “success” exactly?

It’s like everything would’ve been extremely contradictory had it not been for a few strings of random shit out of nowhere binding them together loosely and you might argue that it’s supposed to go in-details with every bit and if it were easy then everyone and their cousin would be doing it, to which I say you are correct but that’s not what I’m entirely complaining about.

My point is, they’re too deliberately specific without being able to deliver the proper need accordingly. You never stop and ask yourself “okay, what’s the point of learning this? When and where will this come in use? Why should I even be doing it? Should I be doing something else? Should I even exist?”

I think STEMcucks might probably feel my frustration more. At least 50% of what we study is fucking useless and to top it off, NONE OF IT ends up mattering in the end anyway, so why even bother going through with it? Like, all for what? What are you trying to achieve? Normies do it so that they can live on their own foot and be able to establish a family and therefore are able to at least somewhat motivate themselves (not to mention that they have friends / girlfriends that keep them going) but what about us? What are we gonna do once it’s all done?? Can it even be done? :feelsseriously:

…
Oh trust me, it's not just STEM. Infact STEM was less infected by the bullshit until recently. The Humanities fields are even worse, it's full blown gynocentric nonsense or a very cheap recanting of History. The knowledge and information is there to be read and understood, but it has to be deciphered first.