Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all IT members pedophiles?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Every time I see IT claiming incels are pedophiles I have to laugh. Incels are sexually frustrated men who document their sexual inexperience online, there has never been a reported case of an incel actually committing pedophilia.

IT have had a literal member convicted of pedophilia.

By their logic ALL incels are pedos because of the online musings of a small minority that have never acted on their urges.

Whilst one of their own has actively fucked kids and all they can do is point the finger, JFL at these (literal) kiddyfiddling nonces and their half-baked projections.

Attack one undesirable group relentlessly to come across as the "good guys" & so attenuate suspicion of your own nefarious deeds.

Generally when it comes to arguing & such if dealing with a low information situation it's way easier to be on offense rather than defense, repeatedly scream insults again & again like a broken record, baselessly accuse the opponent of things that are considered the big bad within' the surrounding demographic/culture, when challenged to provide evidence or make your argument sound credible double down on the previous narrative, get physical or walk away with an excuse like "I don't have to explain myself to you".

The only time going on offense rather than defense backfires is if you're heavily outnumbered, the opposition is intelligent, well spoken & well versed/rehearsed in their arguments that you cannot disagree or you're public enemy #1 in status.

It is bright as day.

Don't worship foids = misogynist
Think that JB are superior in terms of looks = pedophile
Against illegal immigration = racist

It is one of the reasons I joined the community. I don't hate women or people of other race and will never do something with young or not young female against her will. But in the eyes of normalfag NPCs I am all the things above. They can go fuck themselves.

They can sexually harass teens and split on ethnics, but they are in privilaged state due to all virtue signaling.

Every time I see IT claiming incels are pedophiles I have to laugh. Incels are sexually frustrated men who document their sexual inexperience online, there has never been a reported case of an incel actually committing pedophilia.

IT have had a literal member convicted of pedophilia.

By their logic ALL incels are pedos because of the online musings of a small minority that have never acted on their urges.

Whilst one of their own has actively fucked kids and all they can do is point the finger, JFL at these (literal) kiddyfiddling nonces and their half-baked projections.
They´re self projecting.
Virtue signalling and self projection.
Those two go like birds and bees.

it's always normies committing crimes and then blaming incels for them
there has been arguably only one incel murderer (and you could still argue ER was a mentalcel/fakecel) and not a single incel rapist or pedo