Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are all hoes the same?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Everyone slut I've seen on OkCupid has a picture of themselves either out in nature, hiking, skiing, rock climbing,or posing next to their stupid dog. Why are all these bitches the same?

hobbies: food, coffee, travel
*creating memories*
:foidSoy:

Its a normie thing

unlike men, all foids have the same mind and the same attitude

Because they're easy "hobbies" and "interests" to show off so they can both delude themselves and others that they're actually interested in anything other than riding the cock carousel and generally being as indulgent as they can in every aspect of life. You don't need to buy anything or learn any actual skill to act like you hike/are a "foodie"/like nature/like dogs. Most vapid shit there is. :feelsjuice:

its the normie mindset, all normies have pics like that. from what I've seen when I was on reddit all normie faggots have pics of them either fishing, holding dead animals after hunting or a half naked pics of them drinking beer. whilst normie whores have pics of them at a bar, having a picnic, kissing their slut friends or a pic of them in from of ballons that either spells out their name or their age. they're all boring, I hate dating apps