Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Are All Female Zoomers are Promiscuous or Social Justice Obsessed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
My cousin invited me to his birthday party yesterday and since he is a little fruity, there were primarily females (~6) there with a couple males (~3) and all zoomers, including me. The females started talking politics and started saying how they hate their country (first world) and how they thought patriotism was gross. I retorted that we have it easy and told them they should be thankful they aren't in the middle east. They looked at me with disgust even though sharia law exists. This was most likely partly due to me having said what is to them, an "alt-right" statement and partly because most women react negatively to whatever a short autist says unless it is benefiting them. This made me reflect upon all of my female peers and I realized that almost all of them are either brainwashed by promiscuity only to have their pair-bonding ability demolished or they are obsessed with social justice and will ruin people over it. I have also figured out that this is why I am not attracted to most of the zoomer girls I am around as both factors are an immediate turn off to me. The one attraction I had was fleeting as after looking through some OSINT, I figured out that she had a social media page where she nitpicks about pronouns. I was sad becuase I thought I had a connection, be that para-social, to an irl woman, even if she wouldn't put me out if I was on fire. She was not that "chill" like I had thought.

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to clear my mind. Do you think all female zoomers are promiscuous or social justice obsessed?

It's due to worship on social media. Progressive equals gynocentric.

(((
Nose Job Numbers Shoot Down for Jews
)))

It's due to worship on social media. Progressive equals gynocentric.
Yeah I don't like how most reddit tier men kiss the boots of women. For thousands of years, we have had monogamous male, female relationships and I think the internet might be shitting that up. With uncontrolled hypergamy, no one wins, women or Chad. In the end, mass pair-bonding will take a significant hit. What will be the aftermath?

Le bignose tribe

Hmm it was probably their alternative activity to kill time since you were here

In presence of men they normally concur with they just meet, arrange themselves in a line, undress simultanously, start to crawl to their guest's genital and engage in :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: activity