Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are africans overweight

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Thought they had no food
I'm at 10% and I'm tripping

African hunger is a conspiracy by fascist jews

Are they ? I don't see africans in africa being that overweight....

Are they ? I don't see africans in africa being that overweight....
Tumblr m96yp5cU0H1qicntr

Maybe you are confusing africans with african americans tbh

Cause they are pregnant

Africa has an obesity crisis because the only affordable food for most is fast food like McDonalds. Only the upper class can afford healthy food

Africa has an obesity crisis because the only affordable food for most is fast food like McDonalds. Only the upper class can afford healthy food

Not true . U can eat ib a healthy way very cheaply if u cook at home

Not true . U can eat ib a healthy way very cheaply if u cook at home
I'm referring to eating out. Not food at home.

Enough are eating the fast food and growing obese

Africa has an obesity crisis
lol wut? If this is true then why are there so many charity groups and organizations that donate food and resources to poor African countries?

baked af IQ post

Do you know how fucking huge africa is? You can literally fit all of europe and most of north america in the continent. Asking why are some Africans fat when others are starving is like asking why europeans are fat because there are some staring people in some small area of latvia.

Africa's obesity problem is the same as the obesity problem around the world. It isn't because people are eating too much, but rather because the food that can be cheaply mass produced and distributed is terrible for you.

baked af IQ post

Do you know how fucking huge africa is? You can literally fit all of europe and most of north america in the continent. Asking why are some Africans fat when others are starving is like asking why europeans are fat because there are some staring people in some small area of latvia.

Africa's obesity problem is the same as the obesity problem around the world. It isn't because people are eating too much, but rather because the food that can be cheaply mass produced and distributed is terrible for you.

>he fell for it

baked af IQ post

i was baked and tripping when i made this post

They like KFC.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Turbo cuck