Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are 5/10s and 6/10 on here?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
They are rare here, but why are those people here?

Ban all 6'+ and 5/10+ and murder them in an ER

we're mentalcels lol.

6/10? I don't know any.

Im 5 at best , If even

they're not NT

Who are "we"? Get the fuck off fakecel I will kill you irl
bro i got rejected 3-4 times from women that are inferior than me. im real deal mentalcel

Because tbey cant get laid

bro i got rejected 3-4 times from women that are inferior than me. im real deal mentalcel
Why give up? Normies need to ask atleast 10 times. Try different strategies and work on yourself to be more confident. Unless you are 5'8 or shorter, than you are automatically sub5

Why give up? Normies need to ask atleast 10 times. Try different strategies and work on yourself to be more confident. Unless you are 5'8 or shorter, than you are automatically sub5
HEY

"just be confident":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: i have no social status. women don't like men like me

"just be confident":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: i have no social status. women don't like men like me
Social status can change. Try having immutable features that lead to your inceldom. The teenagelovepill does still hit heavy, though.

You don’t need to be a legit 2/10 subhuman to be an incel, this is bluepilled thinking

Social status can change. Try having immutable features that lead to your inceldom. The teenagelovepill does still hit heavy, though.
i will try to be more bitter to people. being kind and funny only leads people to think you're weak.

You don’t need to be a legit 2/10 subhuman to be an incel, this is bluepilled thinking
I know You don’t need to be a legit 2/10 subhuman to be an incel, this is bluepilled thinking

I know a 5/10-6/10 CAN be incel but that doesn't mean MOST are incel

I'm a 4 or 5 at most facially and a manlet

You need to be 7 to make up for your autism, 6 so foids caN look past your height. For 5 manlets/ autists is brutally over

Blue pill "just be confident" ONLY applies to sub5, It's genuine advice to 6+