Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why anxiety is a core incel trait

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
Due to bad formative experiences, many, if not all incels have a degree of anxiety, most of the time it being social.

This anxiety makes a person second guess themselves, making maintaining and even building new relationships difficult.

As your connections dwindle out, your anxiety increases, due to your lizard brain telling you that you are cast out of the tribe and going to die soon.

This leads to even more problems, as increasing anxiety leads to depression, which in turn causes a lack of self care, bad posture, a weaker voice, which is subconsciously perceived by normies as subhuman.

'Charisma' and 'good personality' are caused by a strong self image and a foundation of self confidence. Bad perception by others makes even getting a job difficult which causes a deeper spiral of anxiety.

So after some time you start reaching the final stages of anxiety, where even seeing other people causes distress. As a result, we start dealing with a modern phenomenon - shut-ins/hikkis. These people can no longer properly function outside and are trapped within their own rooms.

Only other conclusions I can think of is a total burnout, where you become an unfeeling robot, and rope.

I think the core incel problems are not bad looks or autism, but the resulting spiral caused by that. If our instincts didn't cause us anxiety when we start falling behind, we wouldn't be so miserable. When people tell you sex is not that important, they do not understand while technically not essential, it is one of the ingredients needed to pacify the hormone machine that is in each of our bodies.

There are tons of studies how stress, anxiety and loneliness reduces life expectancy, intelligence and life quality yet no one takes these things seriously.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
:incel:

Your exactly correct brocel good analysis

So after some time you start reaching the final stages of anxiety, where even seeing other people causes distress.
When I enter the staircase, I immediately feel stress and little panic and I want to avoid meeting people at all costs.
If I hear someone's steps, I often wait till they leave staircase.
Being around others brings me stress and tension. I find people to be too aggressive, loud etc.

When I enter the staircase, I immediately feel stress and little panic and I want to avoid meeting people at all costs.
If I hear someone's steps, I often wait till they leave staircase.
Being around others brings me stress and tension. I find people to be too aggressive, loud etc.
Case in point. And avoiding that will likely make the problem worse, so it is a lose-lose scenario. Do you endure and face your fears via exposure therapy or just give up and rot? Both choices are not exactly appealing.

9000 iq post.
I dont know if I feel social anxiety or if its something else. I always second guess myself and think about social situations in the past where i fucked up like 10 years ago and cringe...
This prevents me from living but also prevents me from taking my own life.
Ive been dedicated to rope many times but I always end up feeling embarrassed and pussy out....
I think about all normies and people who went to school with me and how they hear about my death and just laugh about it with their friends...
Also my parents will probably invite former friends of my to my funeral and they would all have to pretend to miss me and feel sorry for me.

I just wanna vanish from this planet
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I have agoraphobia

Case in point. And avoiding that will likely make the problem worse, so it is a lose-lose scenario. Do you endure and face your fears via exposure therapy or just give up and rot? Both choices are not exactly appealing.
I was in therapy ( not exposure ) but I think therapy is mostly useless. Your reactions to the world around you mostly based on genetics and how your nervous system work.
It's impossible to change that with talking. Also, many fears of others are rooted in reality. Strong gymmaxed men will likely to beat you if you provoke them. Other men may be source of direct danger while women may be source of indirect danger ( gossiping about you behind your back etc ).

I was in therapy ( not exposure ) but I think therapy is mostly useless. Your reactions to the world around you mostly based on genetics and how your nervous system work.
It's impossible to change that with talking. Also, many fears of others are rooted in reality. Strong gymmaxed men will likely to beat you if you provoke them. Other men may be source of direct danger while women may be source of indirect danger ( gossiping about you behind your back etc ).
By exposure therapy I specifically mean forcing yourself to be in situations that make you anxious.

I've found some limited success by using theanine and similiar compounds periodically and before stressful situations (e.g. job interviews) to reduce the feeling of anxiety.

It seemed to reduce the feeling permanently, maybe it would have worked better if I used it for a longer time.

Maybe due to experiencing less anxiety in the situation I started to anticipate anxiety less next time, which ironically enough caused me to experience less anxiety.

Due to bad formative experiences, many, if not all incels have a degree of anxiety, most of the time it being social.

This anxiety makes a person second guess themselves, making maintaining and even building new relationships difficult.

As your connections dwindle out, your anxiety increases, due to your lizard brain telling you that you are cast out of the tribe and going to die soon.

This leads to even more problems, as increasing anxiety leads to depression, which in turn causes a lack of self care, bad posture, a weaker voice, which is subconsciously perceived by normies as subhuman.

'Charisma' and 'good personality' are caused by a strong self image and a foundation of self confidence. Bad perception by others makes even getting a job difficult which causes a deeper spiral of anxiety.

So after some time you start reaching the final stages of anxiety, where even seeing other people causes distress. As a result, we start dealing with a modern phenomenon - shut-ins/hikkis. These people can no longer properly function outside and are trapped within their own rooms.

Only other conclusions I can think of is a total burnout, where you become an unfeeling robot, and rope.

I think the core incel problems are not bad looks or autism, but the resulting spiral caused by that. If our instincts didn't cause us anxiety when we start falling behind, we wouldn't be so miserable. When people tell you sex is not that important, they do not understand while technically not essential, it is one of the ingredients needed to pacify the hormone machine that is in each of our bodies.

There are tons of studies how stress, anxiety and loneliness reduces life expectancy, intelligence and life quality yet no one takes these things seriously.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
:incel:
Yeah when I was little I was always talkative and would get in trouble for it, but as people started going through puberty and whatnot I was often cast out of social situations, and I finally figured out it was due to my appearance. :feelsokman: People would still use me for homework answers and whatnot tho sadly.

Since I found out about the black pill, it's no longer a problem. My disdain for toilets and normies improves my self-control, one of the things I realized is that there isn't much difference between incels and normie men. I guess the only people I'd be uncomfortable around are supermodels.

I've heard this one somewhere:
In order to survive, one must sometimes do certain things that are NOT necessary for survival.

They were talking about young lions playing (fighting), which is a "waste of time" as it brings attention and makes prey run away. Sleeping is also a non-essential thing at first glance, because in the wilderness it puts you in danger for 8 hours.

Just my 2 cents.

Good analysis, however I don't fully agree. The anxiety you speak of is a consequence of our looks and the treatment we receive. You might treat the anxiety successfully, but the root causes are still there, so when you stop the treatment the anxiety would come back. Don't forget inceldom is inflicted on us, we are victims.

The only way to avoid this downward spiral of problems is to have a strong foundation of charisma, confidence and social skills built during teenage years or to find a girlfriend when you're with low anxiety.

Funny thing for me, after I started taking antihistamines my anxiety pretty much went away. Antihistamines + niacin

I don't care about people or friendships, never really did even when it was available to me, I sometimes go out and do shit but most the time I stay inside because people give me nothing positive and there isn't really any activity close enough that I find interesting enough where the activity itself compensates for the forced social aspect.

People don't really treat me contemptable as a sub5, they are completely indifferent, and i in turn became the same, currently living in a small one room apartment so I can save up for a house in the woods so I can get actual freedom of action, something you can't have taking part in society or even living in a decently populated area unless you lack a degree of shame and inhibition that I think many sub5s have deeply ingrained in them to become willingly asocial rather then take part of expected social norms, my nigga.

you described me almost too well

Never related so much, I started sweating while sitting next to the tall goth girl with doc martens on. Fucking brutal even though she never wanted me. :feels: