Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Anti- degeneracy is useless

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
See, 100 percent of women and 99.9999 percent of men are degenerate .  So, if you are anti-degenerate you are a micro minority. You don't have any power to do anything. 

This is why it is useless to be an anti-degenerate.

RE: Why being Anti- degeneracy is useless

People who pretend to be anti degerente will be fucking 3 girls a day if they were chads

im only anti degernacy because its not fucking fair they get to and i want to take it away from them, not because i care about morals

Mostly Western women/men are degenerates, but other cultures have been slowly catching up due to global Jewish influence.

Just lol if you think that there's absolutely no connection between sexual freedom, hypergamy, and ultimately, inceldom.

TheVman said:
People who pretend to be anti degerente will be fucking 3 girls a day if they were chads

im only anti degernacy because its not fucking fair they get to and i want to take it away from them, not because i care about morals

you can't change the world , being anti-degenerate is just waste of emotions.

TheVman said:

False. I would proudly pass anti-degeneracy laws if I were a Chad leader. 

Plus arranged marriages based on looksmatches would benefit Chads the most, since they'll be able to settle with stacies who are 9s and 10s w/o the use of fakeup.

Blackpill101 said:
TheVman said:
Plus arranged marriages based on looksmatches would benefit Chads the most, since they'll be able to settle with stacies who are 9s and 10s w/o the use of fakeup.
You're a hero. but people will still fight you on it and you won't be able to pass those laws. might as well just fuck and have fun

Blackpill101 said:

You can never have enough power to pass such law in your lifetime.  Since most people are degenerate they will always elect degenerate leaders.

dawn said:
You can never have enough power to pass such law in your lifetime.  Since most people are degenerate they will always elect degenerate leaders.

Again, false. This trend could be changed by subverting the main popular culture. 

In the 1950s for example whores were shamed and sex before marriage was considered a sin. As  Marxist fucks gradually subverted the main culture and promoted sexual freedom 10 years later, it became the norm to engage in sexual relationships. 

Trump could be a start; however, I wouldn't count on him. We need a leader like Hitler (srs) who transformed Germany (especially Berlin- the sin capital of the world) from a sick degenerate consumer society resembling that of the modern US to a law abiding Christian nation.

TheVman said:
You're a hero. but people will still fight you on it and you won't be able to pass those laws. might as well just fuck and have fun

This is why democracy needs to die. Hopefully as the Alt Right rises more radical parties will also start to form.

Blackpill101 said:
Again, false. This trend could be changed by subverting the main popular culture. 

In the 1950s for example whores were shamed and sex before marriage was considered a sin. As  Marxist fucks gradually subverted the main culture and promoted sexual freedom 10 years later, it became the norm to engage in sexual relationships. 

Trump could be a start; however, I wouldn't count on him. We need a leader like Hitler (srs) who transformed Germany (especially Berlin- the sin capital of the world) from a sick degenerate consumer society resembling that of the modern US to a law abiding Christian nation.

Trump is himself a degenerate . I have never met a single guy in real life who considered premarital sex as wrong. All men just care about pussy 24 * 7

dawn said:
Trump is himself a degenerate . I have never met a single guy in real life who considered premarital sex as wrong. All men  just care about pussy 24 * 7

I know this, but his "controversial" ideas could be a start to other ideologies rising as well.

Keep coping cuckboy. When people are raised right, degeneracy levels decrease substantially, especially among females. Females were made to be controlled and when they are, they do the work for us by slut shaming eachother even more than we do.

I would gladly wipe out Hollywood degeneracy and pedohpilia scumbags

SaintMarcLepine said:
Keep coping cuckboy. When people are raised right, degeneracy levels decrease substantially, especially among females. Females were made to be controlled and when they are, they do the work for us by slut shaming eachother even more than we do.

Such thing is never going to happen in our lifetime. I have never met a single guy in real life who is against premarital sex . All they care about is pussy 24 * 7

Blackpill101 said:
This is why democracy needs to die. Hopefully as the Alt Right rises more radical parties will also start to form.
alt right would exterminate us lower genes

TheVman said:

At least youre honest

yep prettymuch/10, being antidegenerate is just you reveling in your fantasies, the majority of people are degenerates, and there's nothing we could do or change about it.

At least I have the choice to not be degenerate myself.

SaintMarcLepine said:

I too used to be anti-degenerate , and it was consuming my emotions and making me sick and violent. Although I am not 100 percent out of it but I am trying to come out of it completely.

You can't change the word. All women and almost all men are degenerate . So, the only logical conclusion is to become degenerate yourself too.

Giga cope. Only the ones without morals are degenerates. There are plenty of people with morals and therefore not degenerates. You sound like a disgusting degenerate yourself.

Blackpill101 said:

And like all people in power you'd not do what you force others to do.
With great power comes great corruption.

who gives a fuck about degeneracy? lmao the only reason we are mad about such situations is because we're ugly incels who can't experience them, stop with this mega cope. Everyone here would be a "degenerate" if he was a chad, stopping degeneracy would not make anyone attracted to us and if it would you could already get laid as it is, so why do you fucking care?

TheVman said:
alt right would exterminate us lower genes

False. You're reading too much leftist propaganda. Most of the Alt Right itself IS subhuman.

Most of humanity is currently degenerate. That's why we need to form an anti-degenerate totalitarian government and execute anyone who disobeys.

ItheIthe said:
Most of humanity is currently degenerate. That's why we need to form an anti-degenerate totalitarian government and execute anyone who disobeys.

Such thing can not happen in our lifetime. Not possible , this is why made this post thinking about those things just consumes your emotions. 

Humanity is degenerate , a govt can hide their true nature but not change it. I am happy that all the liberalism exposed the true faces of masses.

Blackpill101 said:

Trump was fucking whores after his wife gave birth. What can be more degenerate than that?

dawn said:
Such thing can not happen in our lifetime. Not possible , this is why made this post thinking about those things just consumes your emotions. 

Humanity is degenerate , a govt can hide their true nature but not change it. I am happy that all the liberalism exposed the true faces of masses.

1. I agree that it is unlikely to happen in our lifetime. That doesn't mean I'll give up. And at the very least I can plant the seeds of revolt for future generations.

2. I disagree about human nature. I think "nature" varies mostly dependent upon spirituality. For example, a TRUE and GENUINE Christian probably wants a real, loving monogamous marriage as opposed to someone who grows up apart from any sort of morals.

NYincel said:
Trump was fucking whores after his wife gave birth. What can be more degenerate than that?

This is why I said... "Trump could be a start." 

He surely is a degenerate like most of his supporters. However the US since the 60s underwent radical leftist transformation. Having a populist, somewhat right wing president is the first step to other things.